Neptune in 7 or 8th

January 10, 2022 at 20:34 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor77
Neptune in 7 or 8th
For those great people who have neptune in 7 or 8th house
what have your relationships been like ? Have they been chaotic like mine ?

I experienced unfaithfulness on financial side mostly, neptune in 8th others money.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 10, 2022 at 21:35
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Retrograde according to Malorrus the Radio Astrologer is 30% weaker than not!
Retrogradation has been accused of making planets work entirely "outside" one´s self. :142:
January 11, 2022 at 04:02
(Taurus) s81
Sorry, no Neptune on 7th or 8th here but, in case it helps, I would point out that the chaos you mention could also be supplied in some extent by Uranus right on your Descendant, plus also Saturn and Pluto in Libra (that when used as tools dealing with others, you can read them as "structuring and transforming identified others") in partile conjunction with your Vertex and in exact trine with Neptune on the cusp of your 8th house. Add the lunar nodes in the 1-7 axis to the mix and sounds like a heavy load of experiences on partnerships. I bet with time it will get better due to the increasing wisdom you get from those partnerships (most of your 8th house -transformation- in Capricorn ruled by a reflexive Saturn on the Vertex, besides it´s presided by that Neptune on it´s cusp).
January 11, 2022 at 08:22
(Cancer) Trevor77 » s81
Uranus on my dsc, yep indeed its chaos, and I never know which way its gonna go, never straight forward as getting a date and then it starts to plan out, its more like things will transition from ´all ok´ to something going terribly wrong.

My Gemini rising encourages me to make the first move every time, and then I regret it.

In past iv found its easier for me to hold off first move but then they start becoming obsessed with me because I aint showing interest.

So if I show interest in them, they mostly get wrong impression maybe my neptune to blame there, and if I avoid showing interest, they become over infatuated and then its difficult for me to adjust. finding the balance is so difficult.
January 11, 2022 at 14:22
(Taurus) s81 » Trevor77
The influence of Uranus and Neptune could be very tricky, and having Gemini Ascendant adds a little more unpredictability to the mix too since Mercury moves fast and change of motion very often.
I guess a good strategy to forecast better how it will tend to turn out is to check the solar and lunar revolutions (and other relevant revolutions too, like martian) when you were more lucky in those terms, where and how Mercury was, same for Uranus and Neptune aspects, and house cusps in relation to those planets and natal positions. May be you can find some details that allow you drive in more stable roads.
January 11, 2022 at 20:49
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I know someone who was born a few months before you. She also has the sign of the Gemini in AC. Her 6th and 7th house looks just like yours, except she still has the Moon in 6th. The rest of the cosmogram is different. She has very strong Aries energy, and you have strong Cancer energy.

In her case, Neptune in the 7th house manifests as a strong dependence on her husband and she is absolutely convinced that the two of them are perfectly matched. Unfortunately, he´d love to be single again... It is clear that her idealistic view of this relationship is somewhat different from reality. But it´s not like she´s completely wrong. All in all they have a pretty good synastry, but I think the problem is that she is very dominant and there´s a lot of Aquarius energy in his natal chart, which is hard to get under control.

Another manifestation of Neptune in their relationship is alcohol, which used to be a non-issue at all but has become an issue in recent years.

They´re both great people, but I´m wondering myself how this relationship will turn out next. What puzzles me is Ketu in the 7th house in her natal chart.

You´re certainly fortunate that the ruler of your DC is Jupiter, which is positioned in its own sign. The conjunction with Uranus brings a certain degree of chaos and nervousness, but also makes it likely that your relationships are not boring. Additionally, Venus in your cosmogram is harmoniously aspected. Trevor777, if you don´t find happiness in love, I really don´t know who will ;-)
January 11, 2022 at 21:23
(Cancer) Trevor77 » (dragonfly)
Hello there dragonfly :75:

Been reading, yea neptune is alcohol for sure affects the house it resides.

My jupiter cnj uranus normally brings me a chic when I least expect it.

I will enjoy being single, a sip of neptune, and all good :36:
January 12, 2022 at 11:17
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Trevor77
Enjoy being single, when the time comes you will enjoy being two :-)
May 8, 2022 at 09:30
(Cancer) donatelavs
I have Uranus in my 7th (in Aquarius) and Neptune right on Descedent, also i have Venus Neptune opposition
Yes i can say i could not predict the future of my relationships,it was always a lot going on but it´s was not unpleasant. With a little spiritual practices i learned to let go the need to control or to have an ´imagine´ of how the relationship should be. That was the moment when chaos stopped
i thinks communication was the key.
if there was a problem or MISUNDERSTANDING (i had them a lot, bcs my moons in aries know everything and he´s always right)) i would say it, if not i would make it clear and try to resolve but if there were no possibilities eventually i would finish them. Endings weren´t always great
in a relationship i usually had a good friendship and in some great dose of spirituality, we were always trying to help someone (charity work)
(the longest one i had was 7yrs, he was a sailor(Neptune), absent for couple of months every year(Uranus))

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »