Confusing & intense synastry chart?

January 9, 2022 at 22:29 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) birchthoughts
Confusing & intense synastry chart?
Hi,

I am interested to see what people make of this synastry chart as a first impression.

I´m not really sure how to define our relationship, other than it feels very intense and fated somehow, and like we simultaneously completely understand each other without having to explain but then the things we say don´t match how we feel. We have a very strong feminine/masculine energy divide I´d say, where we flow well together because he directs and I follow.

Let me know what you think! Open to any interpretations because our connection confuses me :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 9, 2022 at 23:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user EmperorEros, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"but then the things we say don´t match how we feel."

Your moons are quincunx each other, which could relate to this feeling your having.

Just a heads up

✌️
January 9, 2022 at 23:18
(Taurus) birchthoughts » EmperorEros
Yes! That makes sense :) Thanks. I realised I tend to really like how logical and driven capricorn moons are but they´re not very good for making my leo moon feel heard...
January 10, 2022 at 03:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » birchthoughts
System message: Post has been written by user EmperorEros, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your welcome for pointing it out. :)

I hear you though, I also notice your natal Saturn squares your moon. Perhaps this is at play. You could be subconsciously attracted to this heavy Saturn/moon energy. It feels natural for you in a way possibly. Ruler of your seventh house moon in your seventh house. Saturns in your fifth house in whole sign as well. These are important relationship planets for you..

Things to ponder

✌️
January 10, 2022 at 16:28
(Taurus) birchthoughts » EmperorEros
Oh that is so interesting. I will definitely have to look into my saturn/moon energies more to help me understand my relationships :)

And you are right, this connection is very Saturnian! He was my boss for a little while too and we helped each other as friends through difficult times.

Something I also just noticed is the exact conjuction of his sun to my pluto - as soon as we met, I instantly knew that he sees right through me. So even though I don´t feel heard I definitely feel seen without saying much - his sun highlights my natal pluto-venus(in his 7th house) opposition so he can see my weaknesses and challenges there, and possibly even activates them sometimes?

His pluto is also trine to my jupiter which makes sense because we constantly challenge and encourage each other to transform and do better for ourselves.

It seems like this relationship has unspoken challenging/striving energy which I think really fulfils my saturn/moon energies!
January 11, 2022 at 04:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » birchthoughts
=====
"So even though I don´t feel heard I definitely feel seen without saying much"

Not only your moons being quincunx, his mercury being square your mercury and located in your twelfth house could relate to this feeling.

When I look at this synastry, I respect fully see incompatibility to be honest. Not to say there´s is not growth or lessons to be shared or karma to play out. The moons quincunx, Mercury square each other, and venus quincunx each other as well by sign. As well your suns... However with transit Pluto & its remnants of it´s conjunction to his Capricorn venus still at play. I imagine this Sun/Pluto conjunction was very important to him and still is.

His mars/venus conjunct your ascendant show undeniable attraction but at the same time his planets located in your twelfth as well as your mars in his twelfth suggest a secret relationship perhaps or one where one or both of you feel undesired in a haunting dissatisfaction at times & at others a great sexual spiritual union or the illusion & promise of one.

Nonetheless your sun trines his moon. There´s a comfort and ease with that of course. As well some of your house placements with each other are well placed.

To be honest, I´m not quite experienced enough to give a resolute response to the fate of this relationship. I´m just a humble hobbyist of astrology. Take everything I´ve said with grain of salt of course.

Regardless if your soul yearns to be in union with this fellow soul. I hope & wish the best for you two. Mind over matter is what I say.

Perhaps you´ll share how´s it worked out down the path for you two. :)

God Speed.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »