Does Mars square Saturn in synastry indicate bad sex?

January 5, 2022 at 16:35 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LadyVenus
Does Mars square Saturn in synastry indicate bad sex?
I´ve read that this aspect in synastry indicates bad sex between two people. It´s my Saturn square his Mars. I´ve read that the Saturn person isn´t sexually satisfied by the Mars person. My Uranus also makes a square to his Mars. His Mars does make an opposition to my Venus.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2022 at 16:40
(Scorpio) Kisses
I’m not really sure what in synastry points towards bad sex, but I recommend having sex with the person to see if the sex is bad 😂

All jokes aside, I would think there’s probably something going on with the 8th house in the composite
January 5, 2022 at 17:27
(Sagittarius) Sus
Go to youtube and check truth aspect in astrology by Jewel. She´s a relationship expert and really wonderful
January 5, 2022 at 18:00
(Leo) amanda64
me and my ex boyfriend had that aspect and yeah, sex with him was bad for many reasons :43:
January 5, 2022 at 18:15
(Taurus) LadyVenus » amanda64
Did you have any other aspects with him? We also have Moon trine Mars and Mars opposition Venus.

What about aspects in your Composite chart?
January 5, 2022 at 18:16
(Taurus) LadyVenus » Sus
Yes, I´ve watched her video on this aspect.
January 5, 2022 at 18:51
(Virgo) LotusStar
It can yes, but maybe if you have a lot of good aspects can make up for it

Sometimes it’s not bad but infrequent maybe for different reasons like work or location, or there’s some kind of circumstances that create a cock-block situation; or just becomes more infrequent with time

Like Kisses said, only one way to find out …
January 5, 2022 at 22:55
(Scorpio) OS*
"the Saturn person isn´t sexually satisfied by the Mars person"

Nope. Well not for me anyway. I´ve known this guy for over 10yrs, we´re not together anymore and I still feel the sexual tension. I never say anything about it but he does. Im the Saturn and him the Mars person.

Our synastry is horrible, the composite too, a real mess of red lines. This relationship lasted 2yrs and the only thing holding it together was good sex. Seriously. Only supportive aspects are with the luminaries. and the reason we´re probably still friends today is the Saturn-Moon conjunction.

Astrology can give you a whole lot, but idk about this one.
January 5, 2022 at 23:03
(Virgo) LotusStar » OS*
Did you have other aspects to Mars and Venus together?

Interesting because I do notice this aspect a lot in married couples …
January 5, 2022 at 23:14
(Scorpio) OS* » LotusStar
Venus oppositions, like I said the synastry and composite charts are really awful
January 5, 2022 at 23:36
(Virgo) LotusStar » OS*
Oh I see… the hard aspects are where the crazy chemistry is at a lot of times, but also crazy making :p
January 6, 2022 at 00:13
I think it really depends on the motives.

In this case, what OP has asked I don´t think is necessary to look at the synastry, or the Mars´ squares.

If the chemistry is at the table, it will probably be between the sheets. . .

random but have you every noticed you could tell quite a lot about how the person is in bed by how they eat their food 🤔
January 6, 2022 at 00:17
(Virgo) LotusStar » OS*
“random but have you every noticed you could tell quite a lot about how the person is in bed by how they eat their food 🤔“

Yes :61: :61: absolutely
January 6, 2022 at 00:18
ok same lol :4:
January 6, 2022 at 00:21
(Virgo) LotusStar » OS*
Also I notice hands a lot, how they grab/touch things.. even handshake

I don’t know if that’s a Gemini 8h thing, but I feel like hands are important xD
January 6, 2022 at 00:48
oh not the hands but eating yes. Something I´ll have to pay more attention to haha

Scorpios are often taken as sexual stereotype but seriously all Gemini´ I know are real nymphos! both actually, men and women lol
January 6, 2022 at 02:46
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
Really? Now I’m paying attention to how I eat and grab things
January 6, 2022 at 03:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
"random but have you every noticed you could tell quite a lot about how the person is in bed by how they eat their food 🤔:

wow. you are dead on, OS. its so true. wow......

a gem you brought to the table tonight! :37:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »