Friends with benefits

January 5, 2022 at 10:09 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) amanda64
Friends with benefits
Hello, here´s the synastry between me and my special friend.
I think it could be interesting to discuss because of his stellium in my fifth house.
Unfortunately we don´t know his birth time.
What I can say is that I feel attracted to him because of his artistic nature (apart from the sexual side) and I feel like he thought me some important stuff about ties between people (Maybe saturn in my 9th?).
We meet by chance or is it destiny? (circustamces were very random)
I still need to learn more from this person? or he gives me a bad influence? :20:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2022 at 10:11
(Leo) cubic
What do you mean by "destiny" like a divine plan? VHS style?
January 5, 2022 at 10:17
(Leo) amanda64 » cubic
Surely the universe works in a certain way :12:
January 5, 2022 at 10:56
(Leo) amanda64
update: someone told me in DMs that Pluto conjunct vertex could cause a transformation of the thought of the person vertex, in this case since it is in the fifth house, of his vision of love sex and relationships...
January 5, 2022 at 11:14
(Sagittarius) Sus
You have nice aspects, including saturn opposite venus which has a karmic tone hard to break.
But sun square venus dw its the affair´s aspect. Not a good one.
He really activates your 5th house, the romance and fun house. That´s why you feel so attracted. Even if its only a friends with benefits thing, venus opposite saturn will act like glue hard to escape
You have such a soulmate, strong physical and spiritual aspects between...oh my...this will be one that sweeps you away...good luck!
January 5, 2022 at 12:57
(Leo) amanda64 » Sus
sorry this reply confused me
Why did you say ´´this will be one that sweeps you away´´?
January 5, 2022 at 17:24
(Sagittarius) Sus » amanda64
Hoooo don´t know if its the right expression...something that leaves you weak in the heart....how do I say? A relationship that blows your mind and heart, taking you to a rollercoaster...english is not my first language :61:
January 5, 2022 at 17:34
(Leo) amanda64 » Sus
ow, now I understand thank you hahah :78:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »