Omg! I (i guess) found my twinflame in here!

February 3, 2019 at 15:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) heresmd
Omg! I (i guess) found my twinflame in here!
Guys! I guess i found my twin flame in here. Even astreoids in the same position! What the heck is that???? But she seems not active in here! What can i do guys..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 3, 2019 at 16:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I also found 2 persons on astro-seek with the same date of birth like me. They never replied on message, because they registered in astro-seek and then disappeared forever, as most people do. I quess someone like that could be your friend. But you have to always compare it with a real person. It can be also mass murderer, criminal and being bad for you. Compatibility is not enough if other person is bad. In my case, ´copies of me´ are medium to low compatible with me. :D and concept of twinflame is reduced to blatant nonsense. You must not look for your copy, but for your counterpart and companion. That will attract. Plus some useful trines, sextiles, conjunctions and even oppositions aspects.
February 3, 2019 at 16:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
this is an interesting one as the planets by house do align except for Neptune one in 8th and one in 9th so I can imagine your interest and how it might feel to be unable to contact them - I´m a Venus in Scorpio conjunct Neptune so believe me I feel ya LOL. Love itself and the 7th house is always one way or another a mirror that we look into though it feels so much like "the other" but here that would be quite literally the case, I would think? I´ve seen this before and it was not a "lock" and arguable whether or not a twin flame although I must admit if there is such a thing as a twin flame, this is what it would look like in synastry seems to me. Something that comes to mind is that once again love is always about self love as we look into that mirror or the other and that is what most often throws most of us off no matter how much we like to blame the other but seems like in this case "self love" would be virtually a prerequisite because you are embracing essentially yourself? Trust The Universe to make it happen I don´t think there is anything that The Universe cannot do if it is divine timing so hopefully they wake up one morning soon and go, "I need to check that Astro-Seek account?" :3:
February 3, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What were y´all, born at the same and place?
February 3, 2019 at 17:18
(Cancer) Trevor77
Not bad!, however, whos the orange ? Negative aspected neptune in 8th is not good.

You shouldnt strictly go by the numbers btw, its the aspects at 0 degree that matter most, not the amount of love aspects

4 emotional pain aspects is still quite high in comparison too, plus you got a t square to neptune, deception of money, one may steal from the other or cheat on the other. this is not shown by the numbers :3:

both your moons are squaring neptune in scorpio way, this is confusion of how the other feels, and reacting to each other with possible destructive behaviour
February 3, 2019 at 17:21
(Taurus) heresmd » David Evans
Same day and year but not same time and not same place. She was born in USA i was born in Turkey :s
February 3, 2019 at 17:22
(Taurus) heresmd » Trevor77
She has neptune in 8th house. I didnt met her yet. I guess shes not active in here
February 3, 2019 at 17:24
(Taurus) heresmd » 1davidsky
Ahaha you are right! I want to metw her because i need to see myself with another human being. I need to fix my karmic problems so maybe i think she can be my mirror about it.. thats why i want to met with her :)
February 3, 2019 at 17:28
(Cancer) Trevor77
I think this would not work as lovers, but would be fine as friends
February 3, 2019 at 17:30
(Cancer) Trevor77 » MarvinReal
I totally agree with you on this one :3:
February 3, 2019 at 17:30
Yeah! Actually im not looking as lovers i need a mirror for see myself clearly :)
February 3, 2019 at 17:34
(Cancer) Trevor77 » heresmd
Ideal if you want a clone

maybe shes you but travelled through time or summat lol
February 3, 2019 at 17:43
have you ever seen 6th day ? :1:
February 3, 2019 at 17:47
Lollll maybe who knows :75:
February 3, 2019 at 17:48
What do you mean by saying 6th day? :)
February 3, 2019 at 17:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i thought too might not make for love affair not enough tension between the two but no doubt a beneficial relationship that likely would end up more a friendship and both likely would get a lot out of it and I´d be compelled to speak to such a person who matched my chart like this
February 3, 2019 at 17:50
Its a good movie with arnold schwarzenegger, he gets cloned, and replaces the original, also set in future
February 3, 2019 at 17:52
Oh! Im going to watch this soon! Thank you for recommendation
February 3, 2019 at 17:53
(Cancer) Trevor77 » 1davidsky
I think anybody would.. but opposites attract, too many similiarities is not, I would not want a women to be just like me lol

There can be only one ! lol
February 3, 2019 at 18:09
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Exactly. That´s a point. Imagine all your own birth chart mess is next to you daily and always reminding you of everythin you don´t want to hear - your pain, frustration, mood and lost cases. I quess I´d have enough of my clone very soon.
February 3, 2019 at 18:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Having a twin as lover would definitely be a point of stagnation. Someone else´s differences can make up for your weaknesses. While your strengths may make up for their weaknesses. :75:
February 3, 2019 at 18:18
=====
Another one related to this was Junior (1994 movie). Arnold got pregnant. Dream of all men.
February 3, 2019 at 18:25
With junior, its the women who want men to experience pregnancy lol,

Luckily us men will never experience that kinda pain
February 3, 2019 at 18:31
=====
I would like to switch. Only temporary though. Max. few months to see how it goes as female. There was also a movie with a man who was able to read minds of women so he always knew what she is thinking inside. Obviously, he was incredibly successful with dating and got all he wanted. I can´t remember name of the movie.
February 3, 2019 at 18:43
=====
Childbearing is the greatest miracle. Nobody would be alive if our sisters and mothers and wives wouldn´t give that gift of life. It´s not about pain.
February 3, 2019 at 18:45
A Mrs Doubtfire :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »