Lilith in synastry

December 29, 2021 at 23:35 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
Lilith in synastry
Is this guaranteed to turn sour or cant last?

Experiencing now with my Lilith conjunct his Venus... He really seems to project some ideas on me of who I am... very Lilith ideas. I am not this way in my view of myself, but he seems to pick up on it and think this is true. Its very bizarre. Plus he has Venus opposite Lilith in his natal chart so maybe prime for some projection.

Have heard the planet person gets a bit mesmerized by Lilith and seems it´s true. In the past my Lilith squares my someone´s entire personal planets except Moon. He was obsessed and still not over our connection... I never was obsessed. Then another person his Lilith conjunct my north node and square my Neptune and I was obsessed like in a very delusional way. But his Saturn was conjunct my Lilith too and he was quite older than me. It literally felt like he was always trying to tame and discipline me like a wild child. I felt very restricted and shamed in some ways and Saturn actually is one planet that can put Lilith in their place a bit or get as close as possible... Not fun but none the less, strong tie that can be hard to break, especially if you have certain particular pathologies to begin with/daddy issues.

If the planet person tries to "tame" the Lilith person that´s where the power struggles start.

Lilith conjunct the Moon can drive the Moon person crazy... They can get obstrusive thoughts about Lilith person and strong jealousy/attachment. They can get very hurt if they feel Lilith doesn´t care and unless you have other caring factors, indeed Lilith doesn´t care.

Venus or Mars with Lilith is a nicer experience overall, hot 🔥

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 29, 2021 at 23:49
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Lilith with Moon is where the fun begins :16:

I think every person can turn into their Lilith and your partner loves when you do it as we can see by that conjunction.

try to make your lilith as asc and how it will shape your chart, specially Moon, venus and Mars.

People having Lilith in first ( like me :4: ) can do this technique without any work.
December 30, 2021 at 00:02
(Virgo) LotusStar » Aren Levi
"Lilith with Moon is where the fun begins :16:"

And where the crazy drama begins :61:

I had this with my one who got away. His Lilith conjunct my Moon, square my Mars, Sun. I feel like he would ignore me on purpose sometimes just to see my reaction and indeed it pushed all my crazy buttons like no other...

"try to make your lilith as asc and how it will shape your chart, specially Moon, venus and Mars."

Hmm... Will try... thanks ;)
December 30, 2021 at 00:18
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
It is a beautiful challange to tame a Lilith in relationship.
Definetly not boring.

It is also freeing to not be affraid of showing the other our darker sides not just in sexual ways but in all ways that Lilith stands for.

Lilith conjuct venus in synastry is beautiful aspect.
Make the most out of it.
December 30, 2021 at 00:25
(Virgo) LotusStar » Aren Levi
Have you experienced it? With Venus?

It´s funny because my last relationship had his Saturn there, where this one has his Venus. I feel like I´ve been freed from a cage in some ways, some things I was brought to feel ashamed of now I feel loved and appreciated for... But yeah, still the taming energy probably has to be watched for.
December 30, 2021 at 00:46
(Virgo) Aren Levi » LotusStar
I do not think i have experienced this Venus - Lilith conjunction.
I would remember or felt it anyway.

every man will try to tame Lilith, it is in our nature, it is in mythology.
And at the same time if mans Lilith is more prominent then his gf - roles just flip

But that love through venus might show opposite.
December 30, 2021 at 16:33
(Leo) Zephyrin
Lilith with Mars is hot indeed but you must also beware of sexual violence even if you don´t expect it from that person. In case Lilith in partner´s 5th house it may lead an unhealthy sex life; Lilith person triggers house person to try new, extreme things in bed.

In Venus-Lilith conjunctions, Venus person may expect too much from Lilith person, he/she may idealize Lilith and this may lead a disappointment in long term.

Lilith-ASC conjunction may lead delusions. Lilith is attracted to ASC person´s appearance, ASC person may be the type she seeks but she may dislike Lilith as a person. Lilith may be unaware of the feelings she evokes in the ASC person.

These descriptions are relative. Even if they sound terrible, relationships without Lilith aspects might be insipid. We need her.
December 30, 2021 at 18:34
(Virgo) LotusStar » Zephyrin
"Even if they sound terrible, relationships without Lilith aspects might be insipid. We need her"

Agreed. :15: They really add an intensity...

Would you consider Lilith / Pluto aspects ?
December 30, 2021 at 20:26
(Leo) Zephyrin » LotusStar
I can comment on it when I find a guy who has Sag Lilith on my Sag Pluto :3:

However I noticed that ASC-Pluto and ASC-Lilith conjunctions have the same dynamic. In both cases there were sudden attraction, we got interested in each other but the ASC-Lilith one was short-lived when the ASC-Pluto one was long-term; Pluto was kinda obsessed with me. In ASC-Lilith case, the ASC person felt intimidated and fleed. So cute.
December 31, 2021 at 01:36
(Gemini) stigmí » Zephyrin
Now me and my partner have - my lilith square his asc...and his lilith square to my nodes....
His lilith is on cusp of my 5th and my lilith is on cusp of his 9th house...
He reminds me somehow my ex - father of my son, but with my ex pffff - He had lilith on my asc + oposite to my venus....and I had lilith on his mars + square to his sun....and our liliths square...
It was great love...very deep...not only because lilith, we had many aspects for great marriage...even his familly, his mother, I felt her like soulmate...
But I think lilith won....she destroyed it all...by jelaousy, hate, distrust, no respect....I can say even after 12 years he didnt forgive me...and I can say I didnt forgive him...its greatest theme of lilith....
Btw I have lilith square venus on native....I guess I am atracting those types of relationship. My theme is “ Neither with you, nor without you”....if I suppressed my lilith I didnt feel whole and I didnt feel like myself...part of me was dead....but not everyone is ready to live with my lilith...even if I try my best, everytime it came between me and my partner, to make us to create new values, and so on...after years I live like this-little different, not so destructive, but theme is still same...
December 31, 2021 at 02:40
(Virgo) LotusStar
The shadow side of Lilith is rage. There is always a risk she can lose it...

In synastry it is very enticing but she can get really triggered and destructive too. Especially when she is denied or doesn´t get what she wants...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »