Mum & son synastry

February 2, 2019 at 10:22 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Njuk
Mum & son synastry
Hi there,

I´m a new mom, and would love some insight into my synastry chart with my son. He was supposed to be a little Capricorn, but arrived very late as Aquarius, and I already worry about us getting along... Thanks a lot for any info...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 2, 2019 at 10:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user LesJeuxSontFaits, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
First of all if you want somebody to read your synastry chart you should post it. Second thing, I really don´t get this, he would not be born as your son and as an Aquarius if this would not be the experience your both souls wanted to make, why you don´t let things flow? Also the things you could read here will influence your view on the relationship between you and your son, and I think it´s not the point of motherhood to make the connection to the son depending on astrology facts . Give yourself the possibility to create a good and healthy connection to him before you worry about it! He´s not even one months old...babies feel the insecurities of the mother, I would concentrate myself on building up a lovely bond rather than look at the synastry...really.
February 2, 2019 at 11:26
(Pisces) Njuk » LesJeuxSontFaits
Thank you Ellusion, this is exactly what I needed to hear. Guess this is just a way for me to channel all fears, but you are so right, and I really appreciate your comment. As for the chart, sorry, I did add a link while posting it, but I probably did something wrong so it´s not there. :)
February 2, 2019 at 11:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Njuk
System message: Post has been written by user LesJeuxSontFaits, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
At the moment you have the responsibility for both of you , use this to create something good for him and for you . I´m sure there will be some lessons you will have to learn and to teach, but this is the nature of of being a mother :) enjoy this experience! :79: and be patient with yourself?
February 2, 2019 at 20:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s a great idea and likely would help from my experience. If you send me a message with both of your date time date and place of birth, be glad to look at it in some detail.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »