Genes and astrology

February 1, 2019 at 21:36 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Genes and astrology
Do you think genes and astrology are related?

I´m not an expert, not even want to be but I´ve also read a few times already that our ascendant is how we look? Or is it our moon?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 2, 2019 at 02:57
(Virgo) Dalisay_Tadhanna
Yes it can related like 4th house of inheritance and planets that rule mother and father the moon and sun can indicate your parents and how they influenced your life. There are aspect patterns in relative charts that are passed down and karma is passed down forever in the offspring ,so not just genes but everything from the 1st generation to the 50th generation something has to be passed down. Genetics yes can be seen but i haven´t seen that much research on it only on physical traits and karma in the chart but i have seen predictions if your child will have red hair like mars being near the angle and so on and Capricorn indication of dark skin.
February 2, 2019 at 09:38
(Scorpio) Angelina
I am very new to astrology, so I can´t say it as a fact, but my opinion is that children and parents have their charts related a lot. So maybe genes and astrological factors are mixed together in some way. I mean it was meant to be born at that moment when Your ascendant would be aries for example as it was already written in Your genes.
February 2, 2019 at 12:06
(Taurus) nutelina » Angelina
Well I don´t have a good synastry at all with my parents, all kind of negative.
February 2, 2019 at 12:09
(Taurus) nutelina » Dalisay_Tadhanna
I have looked at the partner horoscope with my mother, I hope that makes sense because I don´t at any other way. She´s 7/6/1944, I don´t know the time and she either. There are for sure quite a few karmic elements. And it seems all bad :4:
February 2, 2019 at 12:26
(Cancer) TimeLord » nutelina
Me neither have a good synastry at all with my parents. Not even with my siblings too.
February 2, 2019 at 20:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » mary bean
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A detail of all twelve would be interesting
February 2, 2019 at 20:28
(Cancer) Trevor77
if the charts show the character of our mother and father which they do, then your answer is yes! its related when it comes to family
February 2, 2019 at 21:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user mary bean, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aries, head and teeth
Taurus, neck and throat
Gemini, shoulders, arms, hands
Cancer, chest and stomach
Leo, heart, blood pressure
Virgo, digestive system
Libra, lower back (kidneys)
Scorpio, genitals
Sagittarius, hips, thighs
Capricorn, knees and backbone
Aquarius, ankles, calfs
Pisces, feet and toes
February 3, 2019 at 00:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » mary bean
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting, is this saying that each sign affects only those parts, or is there a specific manner?
February 3, 2019 at 11:26
(Taurus) nutelina » Trevor77
Hey :-)

They do? I don´t see how...
February 3, 2019 at 11:29
(Taurus) nutelina » mary bean
For me I can say I had a lot of problems related to my head like sinus infections or ear infections, then stomach or maybe it starts there first? And my back around my throat and stomach area so that would be asc Cancer and Taurus moon? Aries being my Sun am I perhaps too stubborn or not listening to myself? Makes me wonder...
February 3, 2019 at 11:30
(Taurus) nutelina » TimeLord
If you want we can start a new thread because that interests me too, very so!
February 3, 2019 at 21:10
(Taurus) nutelina » mary bean
Incredible, those are amazing "coincidences" right? So much for our education...

I´m sorry you too don´t have a good synastry. I guess welcome to the club? ?

I was actually thinking to adapt a nice family for myself, I´ll leave that for another thread if anyone wants to start one :-)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »