Synastry Chart

December 23, 2021 at 02:22 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) OniDragon
Synastry Chart
I had a lot of dreams of this woman before and when I found her birthday, I have used a synastry with me and her. I just want an opinion from anyone of this synastry chart.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…_

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 23, 2021 at 17:43
(Leo) marilina
The link is broken, could you attach the chart again? Saving the picture then uploading or calculating the synastry in astro-seek :)
December 24, 2021 at 00:35
(Aquarius) OniDragon » marilina
Ok, I will try using the astro seek version.
December 24, 2021 at 00:38
Ok I redid the synastry picture
December 24, 2021 at 17:18
(Leo) marilina » OniDragon
It´s really interesting how you almost have the same big3!!

They seem like someone that can guide you towards your life path, very much in a teacher´s way. They could even see you as some kind of successor, maybe projecting a little or you actually remind them of when they were younger, so they´ll try to nurture you with what they wish they knew. They could trust you a lot or be pretty talkative.
You might idealize them a lot or, as you mentioned, dream with them. They´re not someone that is crystal clear to you though. (Neptune conjunct ASC, Mars conjunct Neptune)
Still, to both of you, this would be an interesting, learning experience. Each will change in their own ways, maybe in your case, it´s mostly about the things we can´t easily see. In their case, it might be about what´s acceptable or not, what´s fun and what´s not.

I´m not sure if you´re in direct contact with them due to the age? If not, researching about them and their genealogy could be helpful too.
December 24, 2021 at 19:48
(Capricorn) JSO
About what dreams you are talking? That synastry chart shows decent age difference- 53 years
December 24, 2021 at 22:38
(Aquarius) OniDragon » JSO
Do you mean like which person did I dream of the most?
December 24, 2021 at 22:43
No, I am not physically in contact with her like in human form. I heard that she died in 2009.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »