Situationship with Taurus Guy (by Scorpio girl)

December 16, 2021 at 08:42 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Stefanie211
Situationship with Taurus Guy (by Scorpio girl)
Hi, I need your insights.

I am a Scorpio - Libra - Libra with Venus on Scorpio, while the guy I´m seeing is Taurus - Scorpio - Leo with Venus in Aries.

We met online 2 months ago when he was traveling to my city and we connected instantly. We had 2 dates in person, and now he´s back again in his hometown.
We have been talking almost everyday and he says he likes me and is attracted to me but a relationship would be hard because of the distance.
He said he still wants to keep talking to me as friends.

I agreed and continue to talk to him and we even got more intimate.
He´s a very busy person so mostly I´m the one to initiate the texts and he said I could talk to him whenever I like but hardly ever text me first.
He seems to play it cool but he called me twice when he was pretty drunk and said that he´s attracted to me and like me.

I don´t know if he sees me as potential or not, should I be patient because he´s a Taurean? I really like him and care for him.

If you have any advices or comments I´d really appreciate that!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 23, 2021 at 21:35
(Scorpio) Stefanie211 » m155e4902
Hi, thank you for giving some insights!

But did he go hot and cold sometimes? Like not saying hi at all or need some space?
December 23, 2021 at 22:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think it depends on your whole composite chart or synastry. This really isn´t enough to say how you would communicate.
December 23, 2021 at 22:55
(Aquarius) rohbear
If the only times he initiated contact with you was when he was drunk, not only does that not count, but it´s not good. It sounds like you are entertainment to him.

Forget him.
December 24, 2021 at 00:38
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Check out my posts about relationships....

@SpeakItSoftly on fb... otherwise known as Inspirational Insight , mine is the pic of my face with glasses and red lips....

Okay, with that said, the things that popped out to me are "distance is too hard".... if a serious looking man really really likes you and wants a "relationship" with you, (and ready for one, WITH YOUUU) distance won´t be an issue... it won´t.. especially if hes not even gonna "give it a try"

Next thought is, he mentions talking "as friends" (hes making it clear)

Next, "hes very busy" (guys will always MAKE time for their interest)

Next, "you initiate and he says you can text him anytime but rarely initiates to you" (this part should be a big indicator. He mentioned you guys are "friends" not best friends, not girlfriend, "just friends"... hes doesnt mind you initiating because hes attracted to you and likes the attention you give him so hes made it easy for you to make it easy for him to get another girls desired attention from)

"Calls you drunk" another big red flag... (hes probably in the mood for some sexy attention and you are attractive to him)

I´m not saying hes a bad guy... he obviously enjoyed the connection with you that he had in person... but reality, and what he sees for himself in the future isnt indicating that hes looking for something seriously long term....

Doesnt mean that he doesnt like you, doesnt mean that hes not attracted to you, it just means that when it comes to "relationships" or something serious, hes trying to let you know that hes not open to that part of you and him.....
December 24, 2021 at 04:28
(Taurus) lnsabch
A synastry chart would help clear up/pinpoint things.

Just because you´re a Scorpio doesn´t mean you can´t have a Taurus love. Opposites attract! You both have Scorpio placements, which helps. I would advise to be patient, because a Taurus takes their time doing anything and hates being rushed.

My experience with having Venus in Aries, and knowing other people with that placement, is that we´re guilty of treating people like the "flavor of the month." We´re self-centered--like children--and we need to be kept interested or we are looking for the next exciting thing. As a Taurus Sun, this tendency disgusts me LOL

Just be aware that your Libra tendency to want to form relationships is in conflict with the Arian tendency! My husband has Libra rising, and it is difficult but manageable.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »