Best for Virgo Sun Libra Moon

December 11, 2021 at 23:07 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user VLS1971, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Best for Virgo Sun Libra Moon
Doing searching about my zodiac combination and mostly it’s quite true. I was surprised to read it was recommended my most compatible partner would be an air sign with earth elements :63:

I’ve never dated an Aquarius Gemini or Libra. I’ve had two great female friends who were Gemini and Libra. They seemed scatter brained. I had a great uncle and who was Libra and funny as hell. Cracked me up. He was married to a Virgo. Every day I was shocked we were both Virgo. This woman could rip your heart out then hand it to you and demand you REINSERT it. She was brutal and I didn’t care for her.

My fathers Aquarius and we’ve become even more best buds as we’ve aged.

Think this new information will make me look closer at Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. As long as the other is an earth sign.

“The 7th house, associated with marriage and relationships, rules Libra moon natives. As such, these individuals are romantics that need someone who fulfills their emotional needs. They seek contact with others because family and friends make them feel valuable.”

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 11, 2021 at 23:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user VLS1971, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
“ If your moon is in the beauty-loving air sign Libra, you´re wired to seek and foster balance and harmony at all costs. You´re most fulfilled by social interactions with loved ones and friends or any activity that plays into your love of all things beautiful and luxurious. Alongside someone whose moon, sun, and/or Venus is also in the sign of the Scales or language loving Gemini or humanitarian Aquarius, you could easily build the partnership of your dreams.”

I’m not kidding when I say … who’d of thunk it. Not me!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »