No squares?no unharmonical aspects?what do you think?

December 8, 2021 at 18:14 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) CapriRising
No squares?no unharmonical aspects?what do you think?
Well,lately a lot of interesting and strange things are happening in my life in terms of astrology. I met a person with whom I have 8 conjunctions in the composite, several oppositions and most importantly, not a single square.What do you think about such configuration, are you experienced in something like this? Does this actually mean that relationship will be harmonious?I´d love to see your answers... :12: :80:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 8, 2021 at 20:12
(Scorpio) 2s
Yes and no. It´s important to have squares in relationships because it makes the relationship interesting. But since you don´t have squares, the relationship may not be as dynamic or as interesting. You guys have a lot in common but also a lot that you would find strange but represent the key to the interest building.

It doesn´t mean 100% harmony because opposition is a "negative" aspect technically speaking, oppositions means that you guys may find many things about each other that are admirable but hard to understand. However, the relationship is pretty harmonious. It´s really great you´ve found someone like that! It´s rare ;)
December 9, 2021 at 21:41
(Taurus) s81
As ST3PH2N1E stated, squares (challenges) add dynamism to a relationship, and may be even more than that: they have a problem to solve together.
The oppositions in contrast, have to solved by complementing each other, trying to know when to use the resources of one person and when the other.
Both things are useful to build a good team/couple.
In case of conjunctions, you have to see which planets are involved, it might be a tense aspect which, btw, has not that obvious resolution dynamic.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »