Relationship with the Pope

December 7, 2021 at 19:45 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Relationship with the Pope
If you had the chance - what would you say to the Pope right now ?

Do not be shy, Pope wants some love letters too :20:

Also, i thank to those who wrote something in Topics of

chapter 1 ( w.w.y.s.t God )

and chapter 2 ( w.w.y.s.t Satan ),

It was super nice reading your messages and your views. :16: :21:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
December 7, 2021 at 21:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user VLS1971, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Without a doubt I would state that it’s been way overdue for women to be ordained AND allow make priests to choose between celibacy or getting married.

Shake it up!!!

Says this catholic :75:
December 8, 2021 at 00:17
(Capricorn) stellium12
I was raised catholic. I no longer believe in organized religion. My question would be, what can you tell me that would make me believe in the teachings once again.
December 8, 2021 at 12:56
(Pisces) 1janos
When will you and the organisation you represent begin to practice what you preach?

Like charity, generosity and kindness. After all, the Vatican Bank is in a position to significantly reduce poverty, end starvation, introduce health care and education to masses of people who need those right now.

Do you seriously believe it to be just and fair, to continue indoctrinating children to believe the fairy tale based myth you have been using for centuries to manipulate and torment people by instilling fear and guilt early in their lives and minds?

Do you expect the ignorant masses to disregard all scientific progress made during the last 1000 years? Do you really believe, that this appeal to people´s insecurity and vanity, will keep them believing in the ´invisible Big Papa in the sky´?

Do you still believe, that people accept that we humans are so extra special, that this infinite universe was created for us exclusively and the almighty has a plan for each and every one of us?

How naïve and gullible do you think we are?

I could go on, but the utter imbecility hurts my brain.

God and Satan? How much more childish can you be?
December 8, 2021 at 15:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 1janos
Universe may have not been created for humans, but humans were definetly created for betterment of the universe.

When i look at human body, i cannot shake the feeling of looking at divinity itself and temptation of those raw, animal needs.

To say there is no God or Satan, is like denial of own potential of becoming brave and valorous in despite of unendable opposition of own higher morals.
December 8, 2021 at 20:51
(Pisces) 1janos » Aren Levi
More vanity and narcissism.

Overestimation and promotion of self-importance.

The oceans wave,
Trees leaf,
The universe peoples.

We - humans - are an inevitable ordinary miracle. Existence becoming self-aware.

To believe and encourage self-aggrandisement is ignoring the fact, that at best we are specks of dust on specks of dust.

Morality and ethics are human inventions. Nature is non-benevolent.

The fundamental oneness of all, is axiomatic. Non-duality is the bedrock of supreme awareness.

As soon as you dichotomise that insight, you instantly begin to suffer and create instruments of self-torment and a perfect way to chastise everyone around you. I am not good enough! Biology is animalistic and full of temptations. I don´t live up to the impossible angelic ideals, that exist only theoretically, written about in books by those, who themselves, did not succeed living up to those impossible standards and remain humane.

Fearing a vengeful and separate deity, feeling fear, shame and guilt leads to an endless road of torment. Self and others.

Sunday school teachings, indoctrination and planting of hate. Hatred of self and others. In other words, pontificating.

And here we just got back to the Pope, whom you conveniently left out of your response.

Religion is a word etymologically originating from ´re´ the prefix depicting something being done over and over again. And the word ligare - Latin -, to tie down or ligate.

No thanks!
December 9, 2021 at 16:56
I am not all knowing, yet i can see when you hear/read the words like God and religion - first thing you think about are those human-made rules about who God is and what are his intentios towards humanity.

God did not make Sunday schools teachings, he did not made you feel fear or shame or guilt or he did not told you or made you to torment you and others.

I was not talking about God, that was made by humans or rules that were made by humans but disguised as Gods intentions, in my posts !!

It is easy to blame God or deny him, or even triggering him for our deep secret hope of his response, ...
But its hard to have faith and believe - we as humans are more then less, it is hard because answers of our greatness and potential are hard to find.

It is hard to be valorous, brave and righteous - we all know what means valor and bravery, but righteousness is not known for many and many shall have difficult times finding that part of themselfs, but that part comes from our deep root and origin - Becuase we were made by the image of the God and we are his creation, his progeny.

Thats our eternal compass to greatness left by someone who believed and had faith in us to use our gifts and potential for reaching the divine in physical form in despite of the endless challanges that rolled over humanity for centuries.
December 9, 2021 at 17:36
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Leave the babies alone
December 10, 2021 at 10:10
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Satan´s hosting a tea party, he said I could bring someone.
I´m hoping you´d come~ c:
December 10, 2021 at 19:28
May I remind you, the very title of your post is: "Relationship with the Pope"

He is the head of the organisation, which represents ´God´ in some circles. Ultimately speaking that very organization is responsible for all the evil carried out in the name of God over the centuries. The Holy Inquisition, missionaries subjugating first nations´ cultures, witch-hunts etc. The list is endless.

Do I need to go on? I imagine you studied history at school, so will dispense with that. All that was done, was part of a ruthless socio-political expansion and economic exploitation of the world by those in power. In reality, all that had nothing to do with faith and belief. May have been made to look that way. A part of the mass indoctrination used by the authorities. It always was and remains motivated by unquenchable greed and desire for power by those, who suffer from well-masked Sociopathy and pathological Narcissism.

I understand, that you attempt to defend your faith. However, the use of sophistry and tautology is a concern in your arguments.

Due to your age, your life experience is limited, and you´re attempting to comprehend (your) life from a still narrow, restricted and curtailed perspective.

As this is a website dedicated to Astrology, I will use associated language and concepts, to make some points and observations. You, I, all of us live out and act through our astrological charts.

The power struggles, oppression, emotional and physical abuse you suffered as a child, depicted by :151: :194: :160: :191: :163: has scared and scarred you deeply, as demonstrated by :178: :164: :191: :155: in H1. No wonder you seek solace in an ´all-loving God´ as people close to you (parents?) let you down and were guilty of the previously mentioned sins. Righteousness eluded you.

The :152: :191: :157: in H6 further describes your life experience and consequent approach to the world and the rest of us.

To overcompensate, you´re cock-sure about your beliefs, because anything else is just too horrifying to contemplate.

There is much, much more, but you´ll probably deny all this to preserve some semblance of rationality.
December 10, 2021 at 19:49
I have never said or wrote i support pope

you still do not understand

i do not follow what mainstream Christians preach, i have my own faith which is in Christian God.

I have great parents,

i had no easy time when i was at school but who had it easy.
( bullied for color of my skin and later weight problems - felt worthless and less then others - powerless - not worthy of love or sex - thats my chiron 1st house in scorpio )

If you are as bad as astrologer as you are reader - then you should reflect on your self dude !!
December 11, 2021 at 13:17
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Aren Levi
I am curious if you are willing to share. You say you have faith in a Christian God but do not follow what mainstream christian preach. I find this confusing so how do you define God?

For me, I stopped believing in the catholic teaching because i saw a lot of hypocrisy. I started looking to the eastern religions. I follow some of the things it says but it doesn´t fit either. I looked to the "Law of One" but I can´t say I understand that philosophy. I know I believe in something but cannot define it.

Your thoughts?
December 11, 2021 at 13:39
I never implied that you supported the Pope. Just pointed out the amazing hypocrisy the church engages in.

Sadly you project your inadequate comprehension of what I wrote onto me.

OK, you believe in a Christian God. :153: :195: :159: based self delusion. Extremely hard to remedy, especially at such a young age.

I am very pleased you have great parents. Still this very tight :178: :164: :191: :155: is likely to describe more than what you share here. Of course, I am unsure how much of this searing pain in the depth of your soul you are aware of, but if you are unaware of it now, you´ll know all about it later.

Live and learn! It is going to be a bumpy ride.

Wishing you well.
Janos
December 11, 2021 at 14:06
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stellium12
vedic mythology, hindu Gods have a lot of common ground with Christian religion

it would be for a long discussion

I see Christian God as personification of all good qualities human can reach and have.

And if you did not notice, there are bad people no matter their religion ... Religion has became a tool for those people to do what they want.

And if you say - why God does not stop all those evils made in his name ...
Maybe he did and he does and maybe we are here to deal with it and stop whining about it.
December 11, 2021 at 14:38
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Honestly, I don´t feel like talking to the pope just as much as to any other stranger. He´s just a man, while Satan and God are concepts of spirituality.

Sorry, but it doesn´t make sense for me.
December 11, 2021 at 14:40
:11: is indicator of your own texts from previous posts bytheway :3:

:11:--"I never implied that you supported the Pope. Just pointed out the amazing hypocrisy the church engages in."--
--"And here we just got back to the Pope, whom you conveniently left out of your response."--
--"May I remind you, the very title of your post is: "Relationship with the Pope"--
--He is the head of the organisation, which represents ´God´ in some circles. Ultimately speaking that very organization is responsible for all the evil carried out in the name of God over the centuries. The Holy Inquisition, missionaries subjugating first nations´ cultures, witch-hunts etc. The list is endless.-- :11:

Those are all your words .... And you are writing now how you did not assume that i support pope or that i support that evil past of CHristianity caused by humans ?
So making lies is your another hobby like being bad in astrology and being bad at reading ? :61:

In all your posts to this post about "relationship with the pope"
you connected the Christianity with Christian church like its one and the same thing, ....
Everybody who can read can see how you are just being annoying for no reason and with no reasonable purpose - just to push your sad sad tragic view on life and humanity because of your own fucked up life :15:

They say to respect elders, but i do not wonder anymore why world is so fucked up when it was lived by sheeps like you.

Firstly you write how parents fucked up my life and now you are glad i have good parents ? You do not even believe in your own ability to make one good analysis from astrological chart lol :15:

:11:---"is likely to describe more than what you share here. Of course, I am unsure how much of this searing pain in the depth of your soul you are aware of, but if you are unaware of it now, you´ll know all about it later.
Live and learn! It is going to be a bumpy ride."--- :11:

With this text you wrote - you basically wishing me ill, your evil intentions and bitter nature is too visible.
Trying to scare me by some weak attempts of making it look like you are skilled in astrology ...
You just cannot see someone who corrected you be happy dont you ?

I tried to be respectful, but human that shitss on others hope and good intentions should be treated less then a dust under the boots, - like you described yourself being nothing more then a dust in your previous post :

:11:---To believe and encourage self-aggrandisement is ignoring the fact, that at best we are specks of dust on specks of dust.--- :11:

Your own tragic words are your tragic end :15:
December 11, 2021 at 16:37
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Aren Levi
The teachings you refer to I am very familiar with. At some point I drifted away from seeing God and satan as separate beings influencing "good" and "evil". If you ever want to explore some other philosophies feel free to send me a message. I can send you some links that I have explored over time.

I have a lot of Sagittarius in my chart so exploring philosophy and religion is second nature to me. You seem to have a lot of ninth house influence which is the house of Sagittarius so in a way you are exercising your Sagittarius qualities.

You probably will expand and possibly changed your beliefs over time. Good luck, and remember it is not the destination but the trip that is important.
December 11, 2021 at 16:40
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stellium12
thanks for offers :15:

but i like to find truth by myself for now
December 11, 2021 at 17:18
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Aren Levi ... I wanted to participate in your threads which I find entertaining but I´ve just read how you react to many user´s posts ...

Is it normal for you to often disagree with other people´s opinion ?
December 11, 2021 at 18:19
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Etherealmind
What posts are you reffering to where i was disagreeing with someones opinion ?
December 12, 2021 at 07:46
I still have no idea how you concluded, that I believe in your supporting or embracing the Pope, or all the evil churches and other religious organizations carried out in the name of God, as they understand her/him/it.

Regrettably, you are incapable of grasping my thoughts and can´t respond to assertions with anything more than name-calling, swearing and making derogatory comments, without knowing the first thing about me.

The acts of an arrogant, bitter, resentful and angry young man.

You claim to be happy. Yeah, like a pig is happy in shit.

Sadly, you are unable to participate in what could be termed a Socratic dialogue and due to paranoid ideation think, I am wishing you ill.

Nothing could be further from the truth! I wanted to expose you to views I arrived at, after more than 45 years of intense, in-depth, dedicated study of psychology, psychiatry, comparative religion and philosophy, experiential training and professional services provided to more than 2000 paying customers in the fields of Humanistic and TransPersonal Psychotherapy and depth Astrology.

The conclusions I drew are based on a cursory look at your astrological chart and published responses. There are numerous very revealing factors, that describe you to a tee. What you do with those insights is up to you.

Your feeble attempts to upset me are just that.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but
Words will never hurt me.

“Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to the light.”

John Milton: "Paradise Lost"

And ´Hell´ here is meant to be understood, as ignorance. I can predict that it is going to be a long and winding road for you.
December 12, 2021 at 09:20
(Taurus) nutelina » 1janos
>Nothing could be further from the truth! I wanted to expose you to views I arrived at, after more than 45 years of intense, in-depth, dedicated study of psychology, psychiatry, comparative religion and philosophy, experiential training and professional services provided to more than 2000 paying customers in the fields of Humanistic and TransPersonal Psychotherapy and depth Astrology.

That´s why you are helping a poor kid here on the net... :61: Like we all couldn´t care less about your BS resumé. It´s the difference that you make what matters. So far I haven´t seen much of that. But as I said, who cares on such a site like this. Better try working for money.
December 12, 2021 at 09:23
(Taurus) nutelina
And which pope you mean? The black pope or the white pope? I think both are evil but the white one is covering up for sexual (child) abuse and pedophilia. Also using ´satanic´ / or pagan rituals which could be very interesting but the context makes it very very dirty. I would delete this awful thread already and all your dumb and insensitive posts with it. Good riddance!
December 12, 2021 at 09:37
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Aren Levi
1janos in a very obvious way ! Besides, it seems like another user in this thread has the same impression as me regarding your replies.
December 12, 2021 at 09:48
:11:Regrettably, you are incapable of grasping my thoughts and can´t respond to assertions with anything more than name-calling, swearing and making derogatory comments, without knowing the first thing about me. :11:

oh i was respectful until you started to nag about my parents which you know nothing about and what they went through, then you started to claim i might have some problems which i do not even know about and that my life will not be "easy road" ... I have never asked you about any of it - yet you still wrote all that shit.

If you are such a psychologist as you claim - then you should know you cant do psychology analysis without personal consultations with patient ... What you do is irresponsible and all of you acts seem amateur in that regard. - I do not have to explain of possible aftermatch on people with real mental problems made by your actions.

All this echange between us was never really about me, but about people you encounter in future.
I truly pity those people that have to be with you more then a hour of their day.

Have you noticed that i havent talked about your chart or your "family" or your signs of mental instability ?
I wanted to write about philosofical side of religion ... YOU made it personal and shifted the discussion onto me when you had no valid arguments about your views on religion.

I do not have to hurt you by words, i know you are already hurting so much.
December 12, 2021 at 09:52
(Virgo) Etherealmind » nutelina
I personally think that his thread is still entertaining but his posts are like you said : "dumb and insensitive".
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »