Your opinion on This synastry

December 1, 2021 at 04:58 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Manal85
Your opinion on This synastry
Hi

This is the first time I write her..
My sister have relationship with some one , They´ve been together for two years he is older than she ,, when i see there synastry I found he have mars in cancer square her saturn in aries in orb 3 and her mars in scorpieo is square his sun in orb 1 , and his pluto opposite her saturn 6 dgree

In your opinion can it work good with these aspects if they decided to marry ?
This topic had chart included
Thanx
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 2, 2021 at 09:56
(Virgo) Etherealmind
The only difficult aspects I see in their synastry (in my opinion) are :

* Her Saturn opposite his Pluto
I could experience this aspect being Saturn in friendships and a relationship and it can create sort of "ego conflicts". Pluto and Saturn are imposing planets and with their own way of thinking, you can´t influence them easily. Pluto may uncounciously want to manipulate or impose some ideas to Saturn but doesn´t manage cause Saturn has its own values and norms which are very present in itself so it´ll create some conflicts between Pluto being a bit angry cause contradicted and Saturn wanting to keep its norms. None of both want to give up their ideas.

* His Mars square her Saturn
* Her Mars square his (Sun + Mercury)
* His Pluto in her 7th house (I would be careful with this one ... do you think he may be slightly manipulative with her sometimes ? I don´t know anything but do you have this impression ?) and his Mars in her 4th house ...

Other than that I don´t see others very complicated aspects, the other aspects are very good so it seems to be a good synastry in general :1: now we just need to know practically how it is. From your observations, do you think they get on well :1:?

She told you she´d like to get married to him ? Did she already finish her studies ?
December 2, 2021 at 13:01
(Pisces) Cind
12th House is karmic, venus conjunct NN, also Saturn conjunct vertex. Some people are brought to us because of past life connections, needing to clear the energy off and learn lessons. Some are harder than others.

With 12th House synastry, unless the two people are very spiritual and evolved it´s just a murky place to be honestly.
December 2, 2021 at 20:00
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Aries Libra polarity sounds good as does the Moon Moon conjunction and the Sun Venus.

Someone here mentioned Saturn opposite Pluto on the Descendant and I would have a better look at that as well. Uranus on the South Node is intriguing.
December 16, 2021 at 07:36
(Aquarius) Manal85 » Etherealmind
(Aquarius) Manal85 » Cind
Thanks 🙏🏽
(Aquarius) Manal85 » Heßen Lutz
Thanks 😊

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »