6th house in composite (davison) chart

November 12, 2021 at 14:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Кхммм, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

6th house in composite (davison) chart
Can somebody tell is it bad to have moon (in davison chart) in 6 house with somebody?
Its in cap and conjunct both uranus and neptune, and if it matters sun is in 4 house which is as i look a seemigly good position (venus is also in 4 and mars in 5 (mars in scorpio)
But moon itself
Can somebody tell if had experiance with it or knew some information?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 17, 2021 at 15:34
(Virgo) Kellbell63
Hi.. first let me say I’ve only been in this site literally 5 minutes and yours is the first post that drew me in I just want to say that inherently there are no good or bad.. only challenges Which are good because that is how we learn and grow.. but that’s not what you want to know so my answer is this
Intuitively I’m feeling like your emotions or your purpose and that of your person would be connected to some sort of service.. towards humanity or the planet collectively I don’t have a whole lot of info like sun signs and rising or what constellations your moons rest in but this can also mean you might need to get out of some sort of lull or routine and do something to move the relationship along .. maybe volunteer to do something fun! The moon is where your intuition is highlighted so again You would need a complete chart to do this but maybe this is just confirming that you 2 might be psychically in tune or that your emotions can either flow or block each other Happy stargazing!
November 17, 2021 at 15:50
(Sagittarius) natalizzye
Is the moon good for a second home? which is the best? it seems to me that in 1,7,8,11,5
November 17, 2021 at 16:03
(Sagittarius) natalizzye » natalizzye
And as for the topic - it seems to me that this place is not very good, you can´t show your feelings, on the 2nd side your emotions are kind of ignored, I used to have venus in the 6th house and there was nothing between us, I think it is similar with the moon
November 19, 2021 at 10:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kellbell63
System message: Post has been written by user Кхммм, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
oh well thanks for answer! i think i need to reread later for best understanding cos now i feel like situation all around is getting me out of my inner state lol and i need time to concentrate later
November 19, 2021 at 10:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » natalizzye
=====
yes i think that it may be that way so yes
and thank you too
November 19, 2021 at 12:46
(Sagittarius) natalizzye » Кхммм
Peace :74:
January 7, 2022 at 20:36
(Capricorn) slimtrimkid
generally, any 6th house overlays or composites are considered challenging. but i tend to disagree. astrologers think that in synastry etc. 5th, 7th, sometimes 8th (for sex) are desirable but 12th, 6th are not - because they consider these boss-employee or doctor-patient relationships. but i say -why wouldn´t you want to be involved with someone with whom your ability to work together, dream together, exercise together, go to church together, and even get drunk together are emphasized? someone always has the "upperhand" in a relationship, regardless of house overlays, but someone always leads when we dance together too. no?
January 8, 2022 at 17:54
(Libra) igna2323 » natalizzye
it all depends on the planet that governs that house and the aspects you receive aswell

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »