Synastry of Friendship

January 24, 2019 at 23:53 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) TimeLord
Synastry of Friendship
What are the best and most common planetary aspetcs we can see in synastry charts of two very close friends. I´m not talking about intimate(physical) relationship instead platonic or other types of friendship.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 24, 2019 at 23:59
(Cancer) Trevor77
Planets in your 11th house, especially theyre personal planets, sun, mercury, moon, if theyre venus is in your 11th house, they love being friends with you.
January 25, 2019 at 03:25
(Cancer) TimeLord » Trevor77
Thanks but if there is no Planet in 11th House ? I have no Planet in many houses.
January 25, 2019 at 05:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
LB33 mentioned Other person´s planets in your 11th house. And ruler of 11th.

In your 3rd, 4th, 5th, also very comfortable for close friends. These people will help you the most.

1st and 7th are not only about relationships, they also help you to discover yourself in others.

Basically everywhere is good, 8th, 9th, too. These people will enlighten you.

It depends on overall picture and having something in common. Hobbies, sport, movies, literature, music, animal pets, and so on.
January 25, 2019 at 08:43
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
Thank you!
And sorry for my poor English.
February 16, 2019 at 11:54
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
The Planet must have to very close of that House Cusp or anywhere between 0° to 30° ?
June 4, 2019 at 14:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Thanks but if there is no Planet in 11th House ? I have no Planet in many houses."

For me friendship is 7th house. As friends are a very personal matter. 11th house is an unpersonal or supra-personal area. More mind-fellows- who are interested in same mutual community-sense and targets as you are.

Also like Face-Book, social media, internet, foren sharing topics with you- but not in physical near. Uranus is a near-avoider- also in personal houses.
June 4, 2019 at 14:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I tell you about my friendship with my girlfriend- 20 years upto her death
Both birthtimes well known and accurate. She was a leo with 0 degree leo rising.

Her saturn opposing my moon and mercury. Her venus inconjuncting moon mercury. Her moon opp. my uranus. Sun square sun. Venus trine venus, my venus inconjuncting her saturn.

My jupiter opp. her mars, my mars squaring her venus. Mercury mercury square, her mercury squaring my sun.

Neptune trine jupiter and neptune sextile sun. Moon square neptune.
Her uranus as ruler of 7th exact squared by my neptune.

Every friendship is very special and very much individually relied to each chart owners and what each one "likes" and looks for out of his own chart

My girlfriend was a very spiritual person working in health area and with higher senses like me - we understood and felt each other physically even in long distance and non-verbally even if not being always in the near. We always knew about the other and how the other one feels in the moment.

I never experienced it like that with another person same way again- I miss her really very much.
June 4, 2019 at 14:45
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » ~Masha~
I am inclined to put very personal friendships in 7th house too. It makes sense to me. Thank you for the info.
June 4, 2019 at 14:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Just because there isn´t any planet int he 11th house doesn´t mean you won´t have friends that mirror that energy. I have Cancer interception with Gemini in the 11th and often I´ve had people who were Saturn in Gemini or Saturn in Cancer as my friends or other planetary placements which fall there from their chart.

I don´t have any planets in the 12th or 8th either, but usually with the Nodal transits, Saturn, and Uranus it may bring them in.

My best friends always had Saturn in Gemini or Saturn in Cancer in their charts and of course they had some Leo or Aquarius planet that hooked on to my North or South Node.

Sometimes ever Juno, Lilith, Valentine, Vesta.

Also they tend to be the Leo Pluto Generation in the 1st, Virgo Pluto Generation in the 2nd, Libra Pluto Generation in my 3rd house, Scorpio Pluto in the 4th house, and Generation Z in the 5th house.

I used to consider the Cancer Pluto Generation as my friends in the 12th house.

I believe in Saturn and Uranus transits, your soul intentions take you through the houses, and what your meant to learn with relationships in general no matter who they are. So at the moment I´m learning about work relationships, client relationships, family relationships, and significant partner. Which is learning to balance this and ending karma with family.

Some relationships are most likely ending in some ways, and new one´s walking in to go on the next adventure.

You have to look at what house Saturn is in and what house Uranus is in and what types of relationships are showing up in your life, what are they teaching you. How do they fall in the houses, and regardless of planets, the houses have degrees, so you don´t hear about that much, but it often does play a part if they have something which conjuncts the house.

At least this has been my experience.
June 4, 2019 at 14:59
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » ~Masha~
I am sorry your time with her was so seemingly short, 20 years isn´t long enough. Very much sounds like it was an immensely impacting relationship. I have a very close friend I´ve known for 19 years, and I would be so devastated if something were to happen. I feel for your loss, I cannot imagine how painful it must have been. :9:
June 4, 2019 at 15:09
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » goldenlion32
Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge. I am going to look into Saturn and Uranus and where those fall between mine and my friends chart. I am thinking that is a good place to start?
June 4, 2019 at 15:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
=====
"Synastry of Friendship
I am sorry your time with her was so seemingly short, 20 years isn´t long enough. Very much sounds like it was an immensely impacting relationship. I have a very close friend I´ve known for 19 years, and I would be so devastated if something were to happen. I feel for your loss, I cannot imagine how painful it must have been. :9:"

Thank you for your kind warmhearted words, SpaceChild :79: - we had a real special relation ship - she was able to perceive and see same invisible things and spiritual matters connected together as I could /can - being an alien like I always felt myself before- I was so happy to find someone similar like me in her - as those people aren´t to be found around any corner.

She was a well known healer in her profession known for "doing miracles" far over city boundaries she lived in.

And she died from cancer that painful - you cannot imagine- I never will forget her painfull cries begging God for release while her vertebrae in her spine broke away and her physical nervs were free and open- no drugs helped aginst her pains.

She died on a day of solar eclipse.
June 4, 2019 at 15:47
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ~Masha~
I am sorry about Your friend as well .
That’s very sad.
Wonderful that You did share such a connection.

I appreciate everyone’s input on friendships and synastry.

I am trying to understand an important relationship
As well and don’t have the skill or knowledge to understand the chart on my own.
June 4, 2019 at 15:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
=====
"I am inclined to put very personal friendships in 7th house too. It makes sense to me. Thank you for the info".

You´re welcome, SpaceChild.

Your friendship area is also a very personally transforming one....not always easy going but not staying on the surface (that is what I love.too) but prepared to go into the deep.
June 4, 2019 at 15:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Thank you for your compassion, dear LeoMoon :79:

Yes some friendships really are a present - giving and keeping hope that there is a higher power above watching us all.

"I am trying to understand an important relationship
As well and don’t have the skill or knowledge to understand the chart on my own."

Wouldn´t you like to get your own topic opened for this reason ? Your chart is really interesting- with Blackmoonlilith in 7th house.

I do not feel it friendly for TimeLord here - to reply to your chart here more extended spontaneously. without TimeLord´s agreement here on his topic .
June 4, 2019 at 16:20
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ~Masha~
Thanks Masha. I will start my own thread.
Apologies to Timelord. Didn’t mean to step on his thread.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »