Will I ever get married?

November 8, 2021 at 10:47 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) heshi
Will I ever get married?
I think I have no relationship luck. I have never been in one either. Now I am trying for an arranged marriage. But I cant find anyone that I like. Am I doomed? Can anyone help me read my chart and give me an advice? Will I ever be able to get married and have kids?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 9, 2021 at 01:16
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
With Moon in domicile in the 7th house and Venus in domicile in the 10th, you most definitely WILL get married. Mars should indicate the partner, which means you may meet him through friends or family. Since the Moon also rules your 5th house and Jupiter is in its Joy, you will also definitely have kids. It´s just a matter of time.

I am a traditional astrologer so use whole sign house system.

Do be careful when picking your spouse though. That Mars in your 7th house is a strong indicator of the spouse. Pick someone who is very funny, very active and who caters to your emotional needs. Be careful NOT to pick someone who is aggressive or dark and brooding. In other words, don´t pick someone who attracts you just because they are powerful or mysterious. They will do harm.

So, I can definitely answer "YES" to your question. This chart screams marriage and kids.
November 9, 2021 at 08:31
(Virgo) heshi » ancient_astrology
Thank you so much for your reply. but I have never felt any affinity to relationships or children. So, I was sure I was going to die alone. Although this is a good news, can you tell me when will I probably have that chance?
November 9, 2021 at 16:48
(Leo) Anni23 » ancient_astrology
Ohh great.... Mars indicates the partner.. well where "exactly" should I find a "12th house" partner? :42:
November 9, 2021 at 18:11
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Anni23
FYI, my delineation is done with the Whole Sign House System. If I use a quadrant system, it would never be Placidus but either Porphyry or Alchabitius. However, even those I use only to determine planetary strength. For topics I only use Whole Signs.
November 9, 2021 at 18:49
(Libra) leorising
God always puts desires in our hearts that are attainable. I also have mars on 7 and I´ve also made posts like yours on the forum.
Mars warms up the affairs of the house, and we end up paying a lot of attention to that.
I believe you will get married, the comments from Ancient_astrology are precious. :68:
(I include another sign of marriage, north node in Scorpio 11th, and mars on 7)
Do you work for libra affairs? 11th house is the house of co-workers, or your profession´s system. for example, if you are a doctor, there is a certain identity of the group of doctors, this is 11th house.
Do you know any potential co-workers?:68:
November 9, 2021 at 18:52
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » heshi
One possibility for marriage should occur next year, so between the ages of 28 and 29. The reason for this is that your ascendant will profect to the 5th house and your Lot of marriage is there. This profection will activate your Venus, which is a significator of Love.

The Solar return chart looks pretty good too. Venus is in the 11th, a good house, and Jupiter is in the 7th, the house of partnerships, in Aries, also good for marriage and in the Solar Return chart, the Lot of Marriage has profected to the 7th.

So there should be some opportunity next year when you are 28.

I am not sure you will or should have children during when you are 28, since Saturn is in the 5th house in the Solar Return chart and that typically is not a fertile time. However, the following year, when you are 29 may indeed be a good time for children, since Jupiter will be in the fifth. Jupiter is the prime indicator of children and the 5th house is the house of children.

Another ancient time lord technique I use is distributions which uses the circumambulation of the ascendant through the bounds. On May 1, 2023 you enter a Venus period and stay in a Venus distribution until 2029. This also should help with your love life as Venus themes will become more prominent in general during those years. Mind you this does not mean you will immediately find someone on that day. However Venus will start to play a larger part of your life starting AROUND that time. I don´t think that you will really see a big change in your romantic life until after your next birthday but already there could be changes because of this shift to the Venus period.

This might sound optimistic to you, however, I am just telling you what I see in the chart. Again, I use the oldest house system, the whole sign house system. You can see that house system if you click on "traditional" under your chart selections here on Astro-seek. If you have more questions, message me and we can set up a Zoom meeting, if you like. I don´t usually come on Astro-seek and when I do, I don´t usually give long delineations.
November 10, 2021 at 03:04
(Leo) Anni23 » ancient_astrology
Yes, I also use whole signs?..
November 10, 2021 at 05:39
(Virgo) heshi » leorising
Thank you leorising for your reply! I work for a startup online. It is a small group of people with sadly no potential co-workers.but I plan to change the job soon
November 10, 2021 at 06:08
Thank you ancient_astrology for your wonderful detailed analysis which I hope will become true in the future! Me and my family is trying for an arranged marriage which didn´t give any positive results so far. So I thought of applying for higher studies abroad. but Im afraid that moving abroad will further limit my chance to get married
November 10, 2021 at 10:16
(Libra) leorising » heshi
You have Sagittarius ruling your 12th house, and Jupiter in 10th trine your Mars, which in turn sextile your sun. it is in this career abroad that you will find your husband. go without fear. :68:
November 10, 2021 at 15:06
Actually studying abroad would not ruin your chances of meeting a partner. So if you want to study abroad, go ahead. That´s me reading your chart again (not just my opinion).
November 11, 2021 at 05:44
(Virgo) heshi » leorising
Thank you leorising for giving me some hope! Keep up this good work!
November 11, 2021 at 05:47
Thank you ancient_astrology for your kind words! Keep giving such positive advices to all!
November 11, 2021 at 13:02
(Pisces) Cind
Hi,

You need to do inner work, research shadow work, if you feel like you are not attracting the right person it is mirroring something back to you.

Never been in a relationship, maybe this is reflecting back to you that you are scared to open up and be vulnerable.

Personally I don´t think arranged marriage is going to make you happy or fix the issues for you. There is obviously something going on deep down. Maybe it´s upbringing, past trauma, society, beliefs from your inner child.

You should also research Feminine embodiment. Are you fully in your feminine? or are you more on your masculine side? Have a look into this.

We attract what we are and if you feel like you are not whole and you need another person to complete you, then you will just attract someone who feels the same way on the inside. You have to be happy with yourself and your life if you want to meet someone in the same vibration.

:79:
November 11, 2021 at 16:24
Heshi, if we have to get into the reasons for why it has taken so much time to get into a relationship, we would look at that Saturn casting its ray into the 7th house. That doesn´t suggest you WON´T get into a relationship, but it does suggest it might take longer.

Obviously another thing to look at is the Mars on the DSC. It is in fall there. There are a couple of things I would want to explore there. It´s nothing to worry about, but I don´t want to get into a long conversation here about it. If you want to talk about it, message me.
November 12, 2021 at 08:05
(Virgo) heshi » Cind
Thank you for your wise reply Cind! Yes I hate being vulnerable so that could be the issue. I will make sure to search more on the things you mentioned ❤
November 12, 2021 at 13:59
(Libra) Lib_8
Hi Heshi,

While other posters have given you encouraging astrological insights, why do you think you are “doomed” for not finding anyone? Use this time in your life to get your work and other stuff settled and then when you’re ready and open and relaxed someone will come along:)

I used to ask about my love life too and I have over the last few years on here but now I don’t. I would also get answers like you got. Sure it’s hopeful and encouraging but in the end it’s just fate. When you least expect it someone will come along.

It’s amazing the things I’ve realized when I stop worrying about my relationships too. I had 2 serious relationships in my 20s and nothing much in my 30s but along the way I’ve made good friends, worked on my career, found more time for my family so being single it’s not bad we need to embrace our circumstances and fate :)

Best of Luck to you.
November 13, 2021 at 16:13
(Libra) abbasbeauty
such a good advices :78:
December 15, 2021 at 15:41
(Aries) diavolul
I don´t think will work because of that Pluto in 11th that kind of reflect the idea of arranged partnership, but you are fiery or.oppinionated in relationship because of that mars in 7th, I don´t know how this arrangement could work. Look for your husband ar work of elsewhere. You have South Node in 5th, it is difficult with this, also ne carefull with your uterus! Some pregancies will be lost, at least.
December 15, 2021 at 15:45
(Aries) diavolul » Anni23
In the hospital or hospice or any other confinement or bad hood!
December 15, 2021 at 18:57
(Virgo) heshi » diavolul
Thank you diavolul for your reply! I think you made me understand the difficulty of my situation. I have been warned both about my mars and south node before.but why is everyone talking about pluto? In Vedic astrology (which is more popular here) pluto is neglected. So, I do not understand the significance of its placement in my chart.
December 16, 2021 at 03:36
(Aries) diavolul » heshi
Well, everytime I see any hard planets in 11th it is tough from groups perspective, being manipulated from your friends or maybe, in your case, parents or the society to the point of suffering it isn´t ok. You are a fragile person and it is deeply connected to your psychic. Be well.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »