Everyone’s afraid of me.

November 8, 2021 at 05:49 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass
Everyone’s afraid of me.
Scorpio rising Pluto 1st house… I’m cursed… Most people think I’m some kind of big bag wolf out to get them. Apparently my natal chart says I’m supposed to let people in to my life but how can that be if people hate me before I even meet them. It could be the times we live in: everyone is scared of each other. Honestly though, I have this strong feeling to get out of society, and commune with nature in less crowded areas because the first thing that’s gonna happen when shit hits the proverbial fan is that the tiki torch/pitch fork welding mob is gonna blame me for all their problems and burn me at the stake. Is anyone attracted to this damning combination or am I doomed to be some kind of social pariah ?:160:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 8, 2021 at 08:08
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
Same
November 8, 2021 at 11:11
(Leo) V111
Don’t let it get to you man, I get the same thing and the conclusion always seemed to remain the same. Creation always follows in the footsteps of Destruction like a boomerang returns back from where it was thrown. Just don’t throw it from behind your head as whatever manifests behind you is liable to smack you in the back of the head 😂😂😂
- Be safe my friend
November 8, 2021 at 11:47
(Leo) cubic
Brah

Don´t be a defensive pariah

Start hitting back

Go rogue

Who cares about these helpless mortals?

If you win you win - then you´re right
November 8, 2021 at 13:58
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass » cubic
I care not to win. All I want is peace.
November 8, 2021 at 13:59
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass » V111
And what’s your conclusion?
November 8, 2021 at 14:32
(Libra) blueyes
Transit Saturn has been opposite your moon and squaring venus.... give it some time.
November 8, 2021 at 15:00
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I can relate. You should also read up on chiron 8th. And try to kill people with kindness anyway
November 8, 2021 at 15:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Sunnyshadow
Ha ha! I don´t even think people in general realize how much wounding is there in the 8th house with Chiron and they go around complaining about it all and we´re probably the one´s who tell people suck it up cupcake, you dish out to us. Although, I have Pisces and Aries in Chiron. It has it´s perks having it there for wisdom, but then not so fun going through it.
November 8, 2021 at 15:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have so much fire sign energy in your chart you must intimidate people. Try initiating and show that you are friendly. Also I find it interesting that your ascendant squares your moon. That might physically manifest as your emotions not matching how you come off to people. You may feel the need to be the center of attention but you don’t really come off that way or at least that’s my interpretation. As a fellow fire dominant individual I too feel like everyone hates me, they are just scared of me it’s ok. 🙄 I too would be scared of a triple Aries woman
November 8, 2021 at 15:49
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass » brookirenee
I too find people respond to me better if I stay in the back ground and approach carefully. I’ve come to the realization that having Pluto in the 1st house with a Scorpio rising, one does not need to do anything to get attention: People will notice you anyways. It’s interesting what you’ve said about my moon squaring my rising ascendant as a friend once told me that my body language looks closed but my personality is open.
November 8, 2021 at 15:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FuzzBass
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
But maybe not always for negative reasons. Maybe that aspect could attract someone similar (: You have an Aries mars I’m extremely jealous of that placement. Do you have a bad temper ?
November 8, 2021 at 16:17
Yes, when I was younger, my temper was classically Sagittarius. When provoked I would flare and tell people of any wrong doing on their part then a few hours later I would forgive them like nothing happened. Now days that I’m older and wiser I’ve learned to utilize my Scorpio Plutonian qualities by being more reserved and even tempered; I can make my point just by expressing my disapproval. Yes I know this contradicts my earlier sentiments about my rising sign, but my ascendant trines my north node while my sun squares it. I find the more I become aware of my Plutonian qualities, the more I grow.
November 8, 2021 at 16:35
=====
Omg same I used to literally get so mad I would hit things while alone and like scream into pillows but now I have learned to control my anger a bit better. Fire sign children are terrible 😭. But regardless of what others say, I like plutonians. Scorpio placements are funny as hell. I have never met a Scorpio placement that isn’t a good time. I do think Scorpio placements self sabotage sometimes tho.
November 8, 2021 at 16:49
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass » blueyes
In which houses?
November 8, 2021 at 16:51
=====
hm well I don’t know much about house placements but I have 8th house placements personally isn’t that ruled by Scorpio ?
November 8, 2021 at 17:22
(Scorpio) OS* » FuzzBass
In your 4th house
November 8, 2021 at 18:31
It’s suspicious nature of others and even ourselves that does us in.
November 8, 2021 at 18:32
Yes it is.
November 8, 2021 at 18:32
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass » OS*
Makes sense.
November 8, 2021 at 18:35
(Virgo) rohini moon
"Everyone´s afraid of me"

Eh.. a great chunk of society are wusses.
November 8, 2021 at 18:35
(Sagittarius) FuzzBass » rohini moon
Lol you’re not wrong.
November 8, 2021 at 18:43
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » goldenlion32
I´ve been looking at that placement more lately, and there is alot that can be said about it, for sure. Alot of painful experiences but alot of depth to be gained from it is my overall impression.
November 8, 2021 at 19:47
(Gemini) AmberMoon » FuzzBass
The advice to kill with (some) friendliness sounds good.

I have a Pluto transit going on there now and with Sag. rising I feel it exaggerates whatever is in that H1 now.

Noticing some similar effects:
- positive aggression 😁 - does that even exist- but just very fiery enthusiasm and the room goes quite and people just agree because they don´t want trouble.
- or another possibility: people picking up (non-existing) cues 👀: uh...🙄 no, I´m not hitting on you, I´m actually authentically passionate about my message.
- and being noticed, which is a very good incentive to stick to the rules 😄.
November 8, 2021 at 20:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi
then you open your vedic chart and realize you are Heavy Libra 1st house ( probably good looking )

with Sun and Mecury 2nd house in scorp ( all the senses of surrrounded world made in way of scorpio energy - self esteem connected to that energy )

i actually see 2nd house as pathway to other - more strong version of ourselfs so i would say you got that scorp a lot

i would say people are "affraid" cause of that Rahu in aqua 5th house
November 8, 2021 at 20:16
(Virgo) Aren Levi » FuzzBass
( Vedic libraaaaaaaa )
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer