Weird Couples That Actually Work, Defying the Science of Astrology

November 6, 2021 at 23:22 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Weird Couples That Actually Work, Defying the Science of Astrology
Thought I´d share this because I personally thought it was true and cute.....

A close relative of mine (A Taurus) was always attracted to or best friends with Pieces people.

And I myself a (Scorpio) married a Gemini.... and I´d have to say that this article on us is definitely somewhat very true....

Anybody else have the same experience about dating an unlikely match that ends up working longterm or married??

https://www.yourtango.com/201831093…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 6, 2021 at 23:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
as an Aries I love cancer placements they are just so homey to me I love them I do find this article to be true
November 6, 2021 at 23:56
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » brookirenee
Cool!! :15: :15:
November 7, 2021 at 02:16
(Virgo) LotusStar » brookirenee
I was just coming to write this, I often see Cancer guys with Aries girls! Seem it works for some reason.

Another one I see is Libra and Capricorn. But Capricorns probably happier with Scorpio in the end.
November 7, 2021 at 05:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Taurus and Pisces usually get along. It´s the higher and lower octave of love. I´m always around both.
November 7, 2021 at 06:06
(Aries) ram_goat » LotusStar
I have seen more Aries men/Cancer women. Strangely solid relationships.
Usually the Aries guy is a rather troubled one, coming from a troubled home,
and the cancer women is not remarkable in any bad way. Usually the woman is the more well adjusted of the pair, calmer, more grounded. The woman helps the guy overcome his emotional problems. It also often brings out a very good side of Aries, over time. They get more mature, responsible, thoughtful, softer. For emotionally troubled men, this is a positive change & transition. You could say that Cancer "mothers" them, and this is partially true. Cancer types "mother" everyone, after all, but it takes more than some mothering to bring forth some of the later-stage qualities I have seen in the guys.

Scorp/Gemini is strange, but no comment there, because no direct experience of a couple like this.

Virgo + Libra are vain, but Libra more, and more innately, than Virgo. Especially together. Virgo just can´t keep up with Libra´s vanity. As young
couples they can be quite nauseating.

But this too can bear fruit, as Libra learns some social conscience and sense of service from Virgo. Libra also learns some work ethic from Virgo, too, I think. Libra helps Virgo get a better sense of.. other roles. Libra rules marriage but also social status, and they are a good sounding board and coach, advising Virgo at times, how to take things to the next level. Showing the sign of the Hermit how to live and be in society. The sun is in its fall in libra, but both libra and virgo almost seem like they both have fallen suns. Earth + Mercury is an odd and uneasy combination. Both signs tend to have some feelings of inferiority, or low self worth, deep down and these two signs are good at helping each other improve their own self worth. Like Aries/Cancer, I think this is one of those odd pairings that has to play out over long periods of time before you see improvement in either one. Deep improvements take time and occur quietly.

November 9, 2021 at 19:04
(Taurus) Sæglópur
I´ve observed many Scorpio/Gemini couplings, and as a Taurus myself I´ve gone through periods where it seemed I only attracted/"talked to"/dated Pisces ladies, particularly those in the second decanate (1 March - 11 March timeframe). The last time the latter happened was through most of 2016. The article you posted elaborates well on why T+P works, and I suspect with my Moon in Pisces it only helped matters.
November 9, 2021 at 20:40
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Sæglópur
Coool! :78:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »