Venus and Saturn in 12th house

November 6, 2021 at 21:12 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Person01, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Venus and Saturn in 12th house
Hello all!
I´m new to astrology and I need some answers. I have Venus and Saturn in Gemini in 12th house. Does that mean that I´m carrying heavy love karma from my past lifes? Or does it mean that I´ll be lonely in this life?
Also I have Mars and Pluto in Sagittarius in 6th house. I´ve read somewhere that it indicates that I´ll have aggressive partner, who´s most likely to be somehow connected to the army.
Thank you in advance

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 7, 2021 at 20:48
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
"I have Venus and Saturn in Gemini in 12th house. Does that mean that I´m carrying heavy love karma from my past lifes? Or does it mean that I´ll be lonely in this life?"

Oh, I wonder the same... It at times really does seem so, doesn´t it..!

If you are talking about romantic long-term relationships I would look to the 7th H cusp and its ruler. 7th H in Sag and ruler Jupiter in H1 - I see that as more lucky than unlucky (at least it is not in H12). Jupiter is conjunct Mercury - perhaps your mate will be quite Mercurial in nature, a teacher..?

"Also I have Mars and Pluto in Sagittarius in 6th house. I´ve read somewhere that it indicates that I´ll have aggressive partner, who´s most likely to be somehow connected to the army."

I would probably interpret Mars as being in H7, being about 2 degrees away from the Desc. But yes, your Mars-Pluto conjunction is setting (falls on your Desc). I think it is a possibility that your partner might be more aggressive, yes... But also, the 7th H show how you yourself act in relationships. Planets being placed in angular houses are given extra strength, so having Mars there should make you more martian also.
November 7, 2021 at 23:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist
` :157:´ there could mean needing sleep-aids like an American. :94:
Brazilians say THEY are the Americans, no! don´t be an American if you really don´t have to! The twelfth house is almost as often as evolved as :182: the :108:
November 9, 2021 at 13:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ways_of_Leavin'
System message: Post has been written by user Person01, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »