Venus in the 7th house (along with Uranus)

November 4, 2021 at 16:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Venus in the 7th house (along with Uranus)
Hi, :18:Aries woman here,

I have my Venus in the 7th along with my Uranus and so far I have been told having Venus in the 7th house is extremely good and attracts a healthy marriage and an attractive partner. I have also heard tho that having Uranus in the 7th house is bad and attracts many partners or cheating but I don’t really connect with wanting many partners or cheating. I only really long for stability and intense passion and love. Does my Uranus being in my 7th house take away the positive aspects of my Venus in the 7th house? Is there any positives to having a Uranus in the 7th house? Please let me know y’all’s opinions I would really appreciate it (: :79: :68: :17: :80:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 4, 2021 at 20:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Scarlet Angels, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi.
With Uranus in 7th house, it means early marriage/unexpected marriage but being in Pisces could also mean early pregnancy.
And marriage can bring you some opportunities on the way.
My take :1:
November 5, 2021 at 22:58
(Aries) raspberry
Uranus there may sometimes tell you about your partner or their occupation too.
In your case he could be A Uranus/ Aquarian person ( different, independent, rebellious etc) Uranian occupations like pilot, technician, scientist, computer IT careers, astrologist or even someone with Aquarius or Uranus prominent in their natal chart.In your chart, it is in the sign of Pisces and the ruler of Pisces is also in Aquarius, so a technician or scientist in the Piscean fields like movie/TV/ or hospitals, water or marine etc...would also be among possibilities.
November 5, 2021 at 23:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Scarlet Angels
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Awe thank you I can see an early marriage or early pregnancy I want a family more than anything
November 5, 2021 at 23:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » raspberry
=====
I can see that I’m extremely attracted to people in stem or people who like computers or like gamers even. Thank you for your insight I appreciate it also your name is very cute (:
November 5, 2021 at 23:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:199: in your chart is one half of a `mutual reception´; :199: & :159: being in each other´s signs; That makes up for the :152:´s node´s Tee- :194:!
November 8, 2021 at 18:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
=====
what does this mean ? :0 you are so knowledgeable though, how did you get so much knowledge on astrology??
November 9, 2021 at 02:55
(Taurus) Rosincvist » brookirenee
I didn´t get to be one of the lucky people who have that power-up myself! :142:
November 9, 2021 at 05:55
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Venus Uranus are conjoined and this suggests you are an independent person but Venus is the strongest of the two because of its exaltation in Pisces so I would say Venus will prevail in the end.
November 9, 2021 at 06:49
(Aries) ram_goat
I have also heard tho that having Uranus in the 7th house is bad and attracts many partners or cheating but I don’t really connect with wanting many partners or cheating.

Uranus is the planet of egoistic liberty. Liberty at all costs, rebellious liberty. Flipping tables over. Your Aquarian friend over there in the corner may seem meek as a mouse, but trust me, it´s in there. In them. It´s also in this placement, anywhere Uranus resides. There will be some weird contradictory pull within that wants closeness, yet distance. We all have it somewhere in our charts. Every one of us.

So with things that Uranus touches, be careful not to be overbearing or excessive in your need for freedom, solitude, individuality, style, uniqueness.
Keep it inside some rational bounds. Forget about what kind of partner you think it will attract, focus on your own inner growth first and foremost. Uranian influence can make kaka out of many things, many situations.

Pluto in 4th is also not such an easy placement for home life/family matters. Yet another influence you should reflect upon and try to moderate and keep within reasonable bounds.

That much water in houses 4 & 7 will be trouble for you sooner or later. Best to get a handle on it as early as you can.

Kind of an old movie, but in Sophie´s Choice, Sophie´s boyfriend played by Kevin Klein, is someone I always thought of as a very Aquarian character. At least the performance Klein gives. Of course as the movie progresses it becomes apparent that Klein´s character is actually mentally ill, but before that is uncovered in the movie, I think he´s very much that "bad" sort of AQ energy- brilliant but erratic, feverish, restless, zany, fun, but ultimately unstable and destructive.

Full movie on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Just google Kevin Cline so you recognize his face, and watch any 10 minutes of him in this movie. Then consider his manic behavior is the Uranus/AQ placement in all of our charts. Mine is in house 9.. everyone must deal with Uranus wherever it falls in their chart. You will meet it there in whatever place in your personality it governs.
YouTube
YouTube
November 9, 2021 at 06:51
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
https://youtu.be/ZovjExYqZvo?t=451

a very Aquarian moment from that movie..
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »