Venus/Saturn in Composite

October 29, 2021 at 02:53 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
Venus/Saturn in Composite
Has anyone had a relationship survive with a Saturn/Venus hard aspect in a composite or have experience with this aspect like in square or conjunction?

What is this supposed to show?

Does Saturn suffocate Venus and make it almost afraid to express itself freely? Does it feel unsupportive?

Seems like it could be a dealbreaker, but some sites say it shows a relationship that´s long-lasting while others say it will break your heart...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2021 at 03:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t know much about synastry and composite chart (they are 2 different things by the way), but in a regular natal chart, when Saturn is conjunct Venus (and specially when Saturn comes before Venus in degrees) this mostly point to a person who was deprived of passion at a younger age, or didn´t feel much love, and consequently probably when an adult this person would have insatiable desire for love (i.e. always hungry for passion, attention etc) - All of that of course is subject to other placements in the chart.

So maybe in synastry or composite chart it´s the same but with different potentials?
October 29, 2021 at 03:53
(Virgo) LotusStar » Seanfhear
Thanks for your input :)

I agree have seen Venus/Saturn lead to a lot of overcompensation mechanisms too... people with this placement can put a lot of work and effort (Saturn) into things like relationships, love, and beauty, and earning money (Venus). A lot of people who work in beauty industry can also have this I believe.

Wondering specific to composite or synastry if it can deprive of passion or love.. or just make it very enduring.

What Ive read in more ´cookbook´ astrology has been mostly negative with respect to relationships. But there was this one site that said it gives a very, very strong love.
October 29, 2021 at 03:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah possible. Saturn is not always bad for sure.
It all depends on other placements usually AND the houses involved.
In natal charts, Saturn is typically said to be in a good position when in 3rd, 6th and 12th houses. These houses are said to be "houses of growth" and Saturn there means it will grow in time to be better. We also need to remember that Saturn is/was sometimes called "Master of Time" because of its slow speed (of course before the discovery of the other 3 after it) and typically it means slowly progressing things - so probably this also has to do something when combined with Venus I guess.
October 29, 2021 at 07:48
(Virgo) Rosadem » LotusStar
Hello! Don´t worry about such a coincidence. Love is not necessarily "stiff". Venus and Saturn in the synastry do not mean bad things in common. In addition, it is appropriate to consider whether there are similar Venus-Saturn aspects in the synastry. Also in which house and sign in the composite it coincides, are there aspects from other planets to this coincidence, softening or emphasizing its effect. My partner and I have a double Venus-Saturn conjunction. In the composite coincides is Venus + Saturn + Jupiter. My feeling is that it does not interfere at all with the expression of love between us. It just gives a little more serious attitude to both of us and our relationship. And yet this is good for a long-term relationship. :1: :79:
October 29, 2021 at 14:29
(Virgo) LotusStar » Rosadem
Thanks so much!
I´m glad to hear your positive experience. :79: :74:

For me the conjunction is in Libra 12 house but close to composite ascendant (also Libra), the only other aspect is a sextile to Mars. In synastry, only my Saturn sextile their Venus.

What I have noticed with this aspect in general is it makes it hard to get out of, Saturn´s commitment effect is very true...
October 30, 2021 at 04:56
(Virgo) Rosadem » LotusStar
Composite ascendant scales is great! In the whole sign, obviously, the coincidence is in 1 house. Sextile Venus-Mars and Sextile Saturn-Mars are also great in themselves. Both Saturn and Venus are in Libra - a sign and a sign of exaltation. It looks great! Be happy and analyze less :3: :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »