How to break a Virgo man´s heart?

October 22, 2021 at 16:11 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
How to break a Virgo man´s heart?
Hello folks,

I seriously ask because it seems one of the Virgo guys in my life wants a lion attack and I do not want to waste the potentials of full moon in Aries. How can we break their heart? Or let me ask this, do they have a heart?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
October 22, 2021 at 17:43
(Capricorn) ellllisa
ignore him and date someone else let him see you with someone else. this works for any sign. but what did he do to you to make you want to hurt him? wouldn´t it be better to just get on with your life?
October 22, 2021 at 18:47
(Leo) Zephyrin » ellllisa
We had talked for 1-2 months and he was cute and witty, we agreed on meeting after a while but he ghosted me out of the blue, not even marked "seen" my texts. I recently learned that he got a gf/bf. His relationship is not the problem, the problem is not telling me that he has a relationship and we can not talk anymore. You see, it has been a long time that I was at ease mentally, I was ready for a relationship but that incident ruined my mood for days and does not seem to just go. Thank you, my only option for now is to ignore him. I´m wondering whether I´ll condescend to do more for a man who has miserable communication skills. Virgo women are great, I love them but their opposite sex... He is a disgrace of Virgos, must be feel ashamed of having a lot of Earth.

It is so normalized that men who do that sort of thing do not think they commit psychological violence.
October 22, 2021 at 18:47
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Uuuuhhhhh Leo low vibes are coming :61: be careful people :61:
October 22, 2021 at 18:52
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Zephyrin
Uuuuuhhhh HIS ATTITUDE :61: I KNOW THIS :61:
October 22, 2021 at 18:53
(Leo) Zephyrin » Etherealmind
My Cancer placements seek revenge my dear, look at my pp and tremble with fear :4:

I can even slap him with my rhymes
October 22, 2021 at 18:57
I´m gonna paw his attitude hopefully :5:
October 22, 2021 at 18:58
Your CANCER PLACEMENTS SEEK REVENGE ? I thought they were not more revengeful than a Leo or Scorpio lol.

HAHAHA this little boo is really scary indeed :´):´) :27: :12:
October 22, 2021 at 19:11
Well if you want me to analyze his attitude, he was cute and stuffs at the beginning cause all the Virgos are cute lol I mean we´re honestly nice with everyone in general :):) then if he ghosted you well .... maybe cause he felt that something serious was going to happen between you two but as he has a gf he couldn´t cheat on her or break with her up and then starting smth with you. Too complicated so he ghosted cause HE DIDN´T DARE telling you the issue. We´re the best to hide when there are issues and to ghost in order to not say what the issue is. We don´t like confrontations.

Well DON´T BE SO ANGRY WITH HIM ZEPHYRIN. He´s just a bit reserved, shy and fearful. He´s not a bad person. He didn´t dare to say it cause he´s fearful. He´s not mean Zephyrin !!

What you should ask him is : "Why didn´t you tell it to me since the beginning ?"

You shouldn´t have this desire to break his heart cause I´m sure that he´s not mean :9: :9:
October 22, 2021 at 19:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Astrology is not to be used for such purposes.
October 22, 2021 at 19:47
(Capricorn) ellllisa
in this context my suggestion will have no effect. the best is to move on and find a bf to make you happy. but the idea of ​​writing a song might be good, see where taylor swift is?
October 22, 2021 at 19:50
(Leo) Rihanna
If you ask me from my experience, don’t do the dishes and overspend, lol.
Actually, from looking at his chart with Mars in the 7th house in Leo, cheat on him and sleep with someone else.
October 22, 2021 at 20:06
His relationship doings started in the middle of when we were getting to know each other, not before. I´ll consider what you said. Technically I´m the one who was cheated. It was even impossible to have the word from him when I asked the reason why. It wasn´t "yes I have a gf" but instead, "it was supposed to be".

That issue seems more and more trivial now, I mean, Satan will probably take care of him in hell then why I should be restless that much? :4:

I´m gonna be angry for more time but at least, maybe, less revengeful. :74:
October 22, 2021 at 20:07
(Leo) Zephyrin » Seanfhear
Yes, good Leos like you do not use astrology for such purposes :92:
October 22, 2021 at 20:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zephyrin
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not about Leos or any other sign.
It´s a lengthy talk. But astrology is not quite the thing to be sought for revenge.
One thing to do for not being with someone is just to say Thank God and keep going; Quite often what we wish for is not what we need in our lives, and God is there to protect us with heart-breaks sometimes.
October 22, 2021 at 20:23
(Leo) Zephyrin » Rihanna
Hahahaa I already seduced a Capricorn yesterday. Virgo guy may perish. His chart resembles mine, full 8th house and 7th house Mars... Easy to hurt like that indeed. :4:
October 22, 2021 at 20:25
(Aries) ram_goat » Seanfhear
Maybe she´s just joking and blowing off some steam..

Beat these rhymes.
Login
(Log in)
October 22, 2021 at 20:34
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Give them enough rope and Virgo men will hang themselves.. every time..

Earth + Mercury.. never an easy, comfortable combination.

So, no need to break them, just be patient and watch & wait.
Login
(Log in)
October 22, 2021 at 20:43
(Leo) Zephyrin » Seanfhear
Well, I tried not to care at first, ignored the distress he caused but when I realized my sleep is a mess, my mind is totally distracted and my friends noticed I looked considerably unhappy, I hated the fact that he affected me that much and thought I must do something to get over it. You´re really a realist as your profile says and I´m an incorrigible pessimist. It is more like "Thank god but I choose violence" :4: I´m not gonna do that ofc, I´m a lazy Leo. Perhaps as you said God have saved me from that scum without much disservice. :37:
October 22, 2021 at 20:44
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
No need to break heart, when head already broken..

-Mr. Miyagi
Login
(Log in)
October 22, 2021 at 20:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi
since you have such a beautiful profile pick i gonna help you

if i would follow my tropical - i am Virgo Sun and Mercury

tell him he has bad taste in music and in food :3:

and that he is lazy

October 22, 2021 at 20:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
With all that Virgo, they might have a lot of Ego. I´m sure they have a heart, but when your a perfectionist looking for the ideal partner, they still have to learn only imperfection exists. They can be tyrants if not evolved. I´ve been there about 20 years ago. lol I´m Virgo Pluto though.

you don´t have to participate in anything if you do not want too. I don´t participate and just go do my own thing.
October 22, 2021 at 20:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zephyrin
=====
Those feelings are normal after any break-up, the rest is up to us to work on. If he affected you as you said, then maybe you should work on yourself to not let him (or any other) affect you in the future. Who trusts God, shall believe that God will deliver him/her through such situations.

I still remember my ex till this very day even after 5 years since the break-up. I can´t say she is a bad person (she´s not), but we were just not on the same page. It hurts that she thought I was playing with her feelings, while the whole story is I had priorities in that relation, and she had her own, and ends could not meet. When I think about it now, it´s a good thing that we are not together after all; Our types, likes, dislikes, priorities are just not the same. After all it was just that we liked each other. And Thank God for not being together right now, despite the visits of memories every now and then.

You are 21. Do you realize how long the path ahead of you? Don´t waste your time right now on such issues. It happened, and chances are out there waiting right now.
October 22, 2021 at 20:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Zephyrin
Normal thing of creating the crisis and chaos on Virgo/Pisces. Not about you anyways. It´s about them learning to stop with Victim mentality, making a mess out of their own perfection, high standards, high ideals, high expectations, and tough lessons for virgo´s in general. "Whiplash Movie" might tell you how bad a Virgo can get when there is a lot of Virgo tendencies. Depends on whether they have a lot of cardinal or mutable signs, and fixed. Whatever is most dominate their signature.

I have the Taurus signature so I gravitate more the Taurus themes.
October 22, 2021 at 20:59
(Leo) Zephyrin » ram_goat
"Maybe she´s just joking and blowing off some steam."

Lol definitely. I was intent to end the Virgo guy when started the subject but I have a blast now, how weird. That poem is definitely about a Virgo man with Leo placements. You know, they say Leos are egoists but our biggest competitors are Earth signs tbh.
October 22, 2021 at 21:08
(Leo) Zephyrin » Aren Levi
Merci I´m flattered

Food part was his soft belly. Meat and wine stuff. That would be nice if I had a chance to trigger my vegan classmates against him :4:

Some of you Virgos are secret hedonists.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »