mars conjunct pluto in synastry

October 18, 2021 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
mars conjunct pluto in synastry
Mars conjunct pluto in synastry ? What is that like?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 18, 2021 at 12:41
(Sagittarius) Psyle
What was it like for me? A strong physical attraction. Nothing aesthetic (Venus), this is felt (Mars). You literally feel the other person´s energy, their animal magnetism, when you are sitting next to them. There is more non-verbal communication and less chatter. Both of you take dangerous risks in sports and there are constant power games. Mine was a mutual aspect (Mars on Pluto ; Mars trine Mars).
October 18, 2021 at 12:58
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Psyle
You mean you were the Pluto person, right ? and the other person was Mars ?
October 18, 2021 at 13:31
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Etherealmind
That´s right. Her Scorpio Mars on my Pluto. Mars trine Mars. My Scorpio Mercury on her Pluto. Composite stellium in Scorpio (7th house).
October 18, 2021 at 13:38
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Also something very strange happened after our powerful physical intimacy. She started to feel in her body the positive and negative karmic effects of my own Pluto. Like an energy transfer.
October 19, 2021 at 19:02
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Psyle
Okay ! Well, it´s interesting to give a feedback about this synastry aspect, it confirms some impressions I had cause I could also experience this aspect but being the Scorpio Mars person.

The Pluto person can also be slightly surprised cause even if Mars is the planet of desire and action, it´s still in scorpio so it´s a bit subtle/not revealing everything in its approach.

It´s also true that this aspect is a lot about non-verbal communication, mainly eye contact and FEELING smth changing/different in the atmosphere.

There can be sort of power games indeed but it´s very subtle ... at the beginning hahaha.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »