FAVOURITES

October 13, 2021 at 05:10 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
FAVOURITES
Hey people,

what would you say is the placement you definetly would not want in your boyfriends/girlfriends chart ?
- it can be any planet in any dignity you feel as "deal-breaker"

I know it is not wise to see someone as one placement BUT, i think we all have some "red flags" we want to dodge when it comes to astrology charts of our potential partners.

Me personally - i think i wouldnt want a girlfriend/wife with anything connected to gemini energy :4:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
October 13, 2021 at 08:47
(Virgo) p.o.u
Funny thread !

Well, if we ONLY talk about romantic relationships (so NOT about friendships neither others kinds of relationships) :

1) Aquarius Sun - they can really be my best friends but I can´t imagine dating on of them - they´re seem slightly superficial so not so serious in their loyalty and in their responsibilities in the relationship. In any case for me. They´re also a bit unstable in their interest toward you. It´s based on the Aquarius guys I´ve met till now.

2) Capricorn ASC - they´re fucking extra cold lol. They don´t really show their enjoyment and sensitivity in conversations. I need expressiveness. In friendship it´s still ok but in dating contexts no ... just no lol.

3) Cancer Sun - They can be good friends but they don´t have the kind of sensitiveness I like. I can feel almost "embarassed"/not at ease in the way they show their interest.

4) Mercury + ASC in Scorpio - In friendship I´m a bit more tolerant (I have an Aries friend with Scorpio ASC) but in relationship I won´t accept the way they answer/react sometimes lol.
October 13, 2021 at 13:32
(Leo) Anni23 » p.o.u
I think that I agree with all of these! :22: (for the most part)

I find Aqua sun apathetic, disinterested and their partiallly vascillating but absolutist tendencies

Cancer suns most often are extremely volatile, touchy and distrustful (often seem obsessive I guess too..?)

And Scorpio mercuries also Super paranoid lol, judgemental and blunt, though that could be because some I met where also Sag suns (Scorpio + Sag is a problematic combination)

I like people with at least some mercury in their chart because they communicate so much better than other people
October 13, 2021 at 13:33
(Leo) Anni23
Anything indicating strong pessimism or distrust/paranoia

And I prefer people that communciate relatively directly

Also I can´t Stand some Aquarian characteristics
October 13, 2021 at 13:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi » p.o.u
I love capri asc

when you can make someone as cold and distant as capricorns emotional and make them open up - youll see the gold inside them, .... But thats just my experience with those capri people :4:
October 13, 2021 at 13:45
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Anni23
What would you say is placement that screams pessimism and distrust ? ( what planet/sign/house )
October 13, 2021 at 13:48
(Virgo) moony347
Why don´t you like Gemini energy? Personally I really admire Gemini risings :4: maybe because of my Venus in 3rd house.

A deal-breaker for me would be in a guy:
1. Capricorn or Scorpio strong in the chart.
2. Libra suns - I just don´t get along with them.
3. And I don´t like guys who seem insensitive or boring, and who are rude.

There´s many more, but I just don´t get along with most people in general. (I don´t know why)
October 13, 2021 at 13:54
(Virgo) Aren Levi » moony347
Gemini seems always fake to me,

too much speaking about nothing important

they usually do not like spiritual and deep conversations

they seem like "book worms" but not that cute type like virgos

they value general inteligence too much and forgetting about "street smarts"

getting confidence out of "inteligence" and knowledge they got

again - my experience with them
October 13, 2021 at 13:59
(Taurus) annee13x » p.o.u
Im a cap rising and cancer moon and ITS HARD FOR ME
October 13, 2021 at 14:05
(Virgo) moony347 » Aren Levi
For some reason I like Geminis for those qualities, and the impression they make on people.
I would prefer to be one but sadly I´m just a Cancer ascendant :24:

I like that they can get any job that has to do with communications, and seem cute but also mischievous! And they attract all the fun in life like fun people! :3:
October 13, 2021 at 14:06
(Virgo) Aren Levi » annee13x
it is always not easy when someone has opposite energies connected to major placements in chart,
specially when ASC directs and creates map of life and Moon as emotions are opposite to that path.

but i believe it can be beneficial when you mature more.
October 13, 2021 at 14:06
(Leo) Anni23 » Aren Levi
Cancer sun/mercury in Scorpio/8th house placements
Also additional Sag placements I think are Bad because these people think that what they believe and "know" to be true is everything. And they are only direct when trying to convey what they believe/know rather than listening/or directly understanding people.

Though I have known some really unstable people of a very particular personality type who may have several intersecting issues that contribute as well
October 13, 2021 at 14:08
(Capricorn) Jaided
It´s funny people have mentioned Capricorn ascendants being extra cold... That´s so not the case for me personally ! they open up to me easily. But I have Capricorn placements myself so maybe their wall of armour is just less strong for me lol.

I personally wouldn´t want to date another Capricorn moon though. I unknowing dates 2 and they were so restrictive with me. My dad´s a Capricorn moon too as well as one of my kids so I can really see where I struggle with them.

Cancer Mars because it can oppose my Mars or Sun and that´s not very good in my experience lol.

Also had bad experiences with Libra squaring all my Capricorn planets and with me having no Libra in my chart beyond my 2nd house, the square just feels more prominent than say Leo or Aries, or any other ´tension´ signs with my own. I have such a mix of energy myself that I don´t really notice other signs.

But other than that I am not picky and I don´t like to judge a sign, seeing as we all respond to the energies differently.

I also tend to like oppositions in relationships. As long as Leo´s or Aries don´t try to boss me around, I think the fire compliments my earthy/air filled chart. I´m a sucker for water charts but they get to my feekings more (ouchy feelings lol)
October 13, 2021 at 14:20
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Jaided
"I dont like to judge a sign"

interesting,

now i relaized no sign or placement can make anyone evil or criminal

there has to be that "free will" somewhere dictating those inherit energies

sorry, completely out of topic what i just wrote, thanks - now i want to look for free will in charts :37:
October 13, 2021 at 14:31
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer » p.o.u
Hahaha, I just felt busted on that Aquarian part :76:
October 13, 2021 at 14:37
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Tightrope-dancer
now i checked your chart in hope i would tell you you are not aqua in sidereal,

but you are heavy aqua even in sidereal :61:

but thousand people, thousand tastes

aquas have STAR card in tarot, aquas are unique - no doubt about that
October 13, 2021 at 14:59
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer » Aren Levi
That´s why I´m for sidereal, at least my Sun isn´t Aqua and that´s the first one most people look at. Who looks at Mars and Mercury? :37:
October 13, 2021 at 16:19
(Leo) cubic » Jaided
" I don´t like to judge a sign"

Yeah same here.

I have theoretically nothing to offer to a woman with Mars in Taurus for instance, since I have pretty much 0 Earth in my chart, and that Mars is going to be squaring a personal planet at any degree, since most of my chart is fixed signs.
October 13, 2021 at 18:44
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Red flags? Challenging natal or synastry aspects? Why not. Relationships are not easy.

So my answer is: i dont have any particular "red flag". Each aspect and position has it s uniqueness.
October 14, 2021 at 05:11
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Emanuel
Well it depends on your self worth

I would definetly not date someone that is not my type, which can be indicated by their natal placement.

Waste of time on both parties.
October 14, 2021 at 06:02
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Aren Levi
Actually this synastry thing before dating... It s not very good for multiple reasons. It adds a bias even before knowing that person, and that s not nice.
October 14, 2021 at 06:35
(Leo) soulll
Moon Pisces she was very sensitive it was hard not to straight face her tbh..

Although I still admire how deep and flowing her emotions are

Scorpio sun- I just literally feel like choking them smooth out

Virgo sun with leo venus.. u poor bastard

I love venus Taurus tho; so sweet with lotshomey activities and playfights and the acting talent.. like u aint fooling nobody w that pouty face but I´m all 4 it
October 14, 2021 at 14:02
(Virgo) Aren Levi » soulll
"virgo Sun with leo Venus"

do not be jealous :4:

Watetr Moons are always cute and scorpio Moons are never boring
October 14, 2021 at 14:07
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Emanuel
Of course nobody should be decided just on charts, deffinetly not synastry

but do not take this post too seriously it is just "fun banter" towards some placements :3:
October 14, 2021 at 17:46
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer
I once was with a lady with Sun :179:, Moon :155: and ASC :175:. She was too hot to handle :61:
October 14, 2021 at 18:03
(Taurus) Silvi
For bad experiences before. Any Aries or Leo combination in their charts.

Me me me me me
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »