Will I get married in the future or have I already missed the opportunity? or marriage is not on my map?

October 9, 2021 at 10:41 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) ellllisa
Will I get married in the future or have I already missed the opportunity? or marriage is not on my map?
I was thinking how to ask this. considering I am at nearly 50 years old and have never been married. could the map be showing one of these 3 situations? Will the marriage be late or does the map indicate that there was a chance in the past (the husband showed up) but I missed the chance or is the marriage not indicated on my map?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 9, 2021 at 16:13
(Aries) nutelina
50 years old nearly? Here it says you are 42!
October 9, 2021 at 16:17
(Pisces) 11
:61: :61:
8 years here and there
October 9, 2021 at 18:59
(Capricorn) ellllisa » 11
in reality there are 7 years and 2 months left
even if it seems far I already feel close even by my appearance :6:
October 9, 2021 at 19:28
(Taurus) lnsabch
I think the topic is so complex that it isn´t possible to tell by the natal chart. Maybe looking at synastry charts between yourself and a specific person would give some knowledge of whether or not marriage would happen between you two. To tell if you met someone significant, you would have to look at the transiting planets in that time period and study all the aspects they made to your natal planets--not an easy task!

Traditional astrology says to look to the 7th house and the ruler thereof. If there are "bad" planets located there, or the ruler of the 7th is afflicted, they would rule there is no marriage. But as we know in the real world it isn´t that simple!

Edited to add: I just realized I replied to another post you made with a similar subject. In that topic, your chart was different; you had Libra rising instead of Scorpio. So I guess, ignore everything I said previously! :61:
October 9, 2021 at 19:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
You are in your mid-life crisis now, with Uranus in Scorpio opposition Uranus in Taurus.
This is where Uranus in Scorpio and Venus in Scorpio might have had some significance in relationships when you were born and then repeats itself now with relationships.
Since you are on the fixed cross soul path, you may have been disconnected by Saturn in Scorpio in Transit in 2012-2015.
7 year cycle ends now with Saturn in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus in the 7th house of relationships. Which can be quite enlightening, erratic, jolting, unexpected with Taurus individuals which would be one archetype of your partner. Then Saturn in Aquarius opposition Jupiter in Leo which is the marriage partner per se.
Hard to say if one pops up here eventually with the North Node Taurus/South Node Scorpio transit in 2022 and Jupiter in Pisces showing up on the south node Pisces in your chart, which might bring some Pisces along.
Marriage might actually be unconventional since you are the Libra Pluto Generation and seems that we’re unlearning all the old relating patterns, and your in that phase now of “Awakening”.
The question would be is the other Jupiter in Leo showing up since it tends to be what has happened with a lot of us older ones since there’s a lot of life lessons with the partner that would possibly come in any time here, but might not be long-term and the way you want it to be.
October 9, 2021 at 19:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I have to laugh. Your nearly 50 years old 8 years younger then me at age 50. Enjoy those 8 years. :61:
October 9, 2021 at 20:00
(Capricorn) ellllisa » lnsabch
I understood the explanation, thank you very much, I´m currently alone, the most I can bring is a synastry of someone I met on tinder last year (he gave me his data and we have a month of birth difference), we got along very well, but in the end I gave up on finding him due to political positions. in relation to missed opportunities I don´t have the hours of the two people I believe would be the husband. as for my natal chart well i only have chiron in the 7th house in taurus, and the ruler of taurus (venus) is in exile in scorpio so the prognosis is pretty bad i believe.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 10, 2021 at 15:14
(Taurus) lnsabch » ellllisa
Well, don´t give up hope! Just work on yourself and work on being happy in general, and the marriage will come if it is meant to :)

If you find someone interesting and you have their data, here are some of my experiences with synastry charts and marriage:
-I have seen "bad" synastry charts of happily married couples
-I have seen "great" synastry charts of divorced couples
-Both of my husbands (lol yes I´m on 2nd attempt) had Jupiter conjunct my DSC and personal (inner) planets in my 5th house. I had personal planets in their 4th and 5th. We also had North and South Node contacts between personal planets.
-I have seen longtime marriages have good Mercury aspects even if there were bad aspects to the other planets. Communication really is important!
-I have seen where people are strongly drawn to each other/a karmic relationship (not always good), there are South Node contacts.
-Chiron conjunct personal planets tends to bring some pain to the Chiron person. Chiron contacts to an angle (ASC, etc) do the same.
-Saturn contacts aren´t necessarily bad. Saturn brings stability and commitment.
-Sextile aspects are better than trines. Trines bring too much of the same energy (too much of a good thing) whereas sextiles are complementary but different.
-Squares are difficult, but if two people are mature they can work around them.
-Too many easy aspects make the couple take each other for granted and "grow apart" from apathy

I too have my Venus in a Mars sign (Aries) and although it´s tough--there´s someone out there that will appreciate your Venus! Look to the good qualities of your planets and think on how someone else may complement those.
October 10, 2021 at 16:46
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste chances of meeting someone until late November not ruled out,but from April 2022 to April 2023 Jupiter enters Pisces, the 7th house from your Virgo moon which greatly increases the chances of relationships, meeting new people,opportunities etc..

Imo Jupiter exalted in your chart in the 10th house can mean meeting someone thru work/job/career,but the charts should be matched before marrying to avoid separation/divorce as the lord of the 7th is combust and in the Navamsha chart, moon the lord of the 7th, is in the 8th.🙏🕉🌻
October 31, 2021 at 12:29
(Libra) AmazingMe
Hello,
I would like to ask for some advice if possible.
Can someone help me interpret my chart?
Much grateful for ur help and knowledge
Namaste
May 12, 2022 at 23:44
(Capricorn) ellllisa » Datta108
Hi! I was away for a while, and I went back to the site, and no romance has emerged since this post. I´m currently not working (so I won´t find romance in the workplace), do you think I can find "the guy" elsewhere, or just in the workplace? Any clues? For example, can I find it at the gym, or on a dance course, or the arts, or just walking down the street or a club?
May 13, 2022 at 02:27
(Capricorn) Datta108 » ellllisa
Namaste chances are brighter the next 11 months particularly from mid June to mid August and from January 2023 to April 2023.
The person may appear without even looking or in unexpected places but i can´t tell where exactly.
The charts should still be matched to determine long-term compatibility and longevity of the relationship if you find someone btw🙏🕉
May 13, 2022 at 06:39
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
I´ll marry you
May 13, 2022 at 09:35
(Capricorn) ellllisa » prollygonnamakeit
Thank you. Finally the stars are working. :37: :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar