Indicators of "Gold Diggers" in the Natal Chart!

January 15, 2019 at 04:11 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) AstroGeek1226
Indicators of "Gold Diggers" in the Natal Chart!
Hey everyone! Have you ever wondered if it was possible to spot a gold digger within the natal chart? After being in a few long term unions and being accused of being a "gold digger" I thought that I would do some research on the issue via the natal chart. I did a video on the topic and it´s basically a LIVE HOW-TO TUTORIAL on how to pinpoint MALE & FEMALE gold diggers within the natal chart. Please watch and let me know your thoughts. I would greatly appreciate the feedback. https://www.youtube.com/watch/… #ThanksForWatching!
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 15, 2019 at 13:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Don´t watch and listen to this! Disgusting video and extremely long. Extreme insults, abusive language, extreme vulgarity. Generalization and blaming of person based on sign signs. She is evidently overly frustrated from her own relatinships with low astrological validity and horrible behavior and attitudes.
January 16, 2019 at 00:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Randomperson
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just searched what is it, if you meant Playboy mansion, that´s different kind of vulgarity than swearing. She can be dirty during sex, but not in astrological video.
January 16, 2019 at 01:18
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A good percentage of playmates committed suicide when age diminished their attractiveness and the interest in them disappeared.
January 16, 2019 at 04:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Anything heavy with 2th house stellium, or taurus in 2th house. Capricorn heavy might mean love for materialism.
January 16, 2019 at 11:14
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sadly that appears to be the case. Beauty fades and life goes on.
January 16, 2019 at 11:16
(Scorpio) Angelina » arrowhorse
Well yes, it´s logical. For them to loose youth and beauty is the same as Parkinson disease for a neurosurgeon
January 16, 2019 at 11:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
=====
Your analogy made me laugh, but it is true, both are essential for their careers to go on.

A common mistake is to use the word loose when the word is lose.

The mistake is made because of the pronunciation of the word.

Lose is pronounced similar to loose with the long o sound but it is spelled with only one o and actually pronounced looze with a z sound.

Loose means to make something less tight, to loosen a belt, or to have no restrictions, as in "sexually loose".
January 16, 2019 at 12:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » arrowhorse
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s relevant though, when women get old they get "loose" in the private parts.
January 16, 2019 at 13:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Naks
=====
That depends if they have borne children or not and even then they can remain tight.

If pregnancy has not taken place they could be as tight as they always were at any age.
January 16, 2019 at 13:57
(Cancer) Trevor77
Iv had some experience with gold diggers and know what to look for!

signs to look for are Aries, Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces on the 2nd house,,

:57: planets in 2nd And.. Within the Sign ruling 2nd house will be:

neptune conjunct venus - dreams of money, material etc
jupiter conjunct venus - huge love of money
pluto conjunct venus - obsessed with money, manipulative money grabber
sun conjunct jupiter - greedy with money
mercury conjunct venus - money minded
uranus conjunct venus - spends alot! lol cant save money
uranus conjunct neptune - buys strange things
sun conjunct neptune - cant be trusted with money
neptune conjunct moon - psychic towards accumulation of money
moon conjunct venus - cant stop spending on stuff, addicted
moon conjunct jupiter - likes alot of stuff
pluto conjunct moon - controlling with money

:57:

some extras,
lord 1 in 2nd house
lord 8 in 1st house
prominent venus in taurus
lord 10 in 2nd house

a stellium in taurus in 2nd
sagitarius on 2nd house with a stellium including jupiter and moon

Some of this will also apply to the 8th house ( others money ) and 1st house (self) close to the cusp

:46: Aspects
pluto square jupiter
pluto square venus
pluto opposite jupiter
pluto opposite venus
jupiter square venus
mars square venus with opposite/square pluto
6+ planets opposite venus/jupiter in taurus, aries or scorpio
6+ planets opposite pluto/venus
6+ planets opposite lord 8/venus
6+ planets opposite lord 2/lord 8
6+ planets opposite venus/neptune

January 16, 2019 at 14:34
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I love when men enlighten me on what it´s like having a vagina :12:
January 16, 2019 at 15:01
(Capricorn) AstroGeek1226 » MarvinReal
Hey Marvin! Of course you would be a Virgo man ... I´m sorry that my language bothers you! But not everyone has to live a "vulgarity" free life such as yourself! And I give a TONNNNNNN of full on chart examples that are not BASED upon sun sign only! So why are you lying on me? And if the video is too long for your "mercurial" brain to process GO ELSE WHERE! Thanks!
January 16, 2019 at 15:46
(Cancer) Trevor77
with the video she missed out Aries, showing her lack of analysis to detail, so id say the astrologer in the video, is not as knowledgeable as she thinks she is.

and your own chart has aries jupiter on 2nd, which likes to be in charge of money matters, especially with pluto square venus in relationships
January 16, 2019 at 15:55
=====
That´s not how muscles work. Some even experience prolapse during old age.
January 16, 2019 at 17:15
=====
With consistent Kegel exercises age related prolapse can be avoided.
January 16, 2019 at 17:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Erinmeow
=====
The discussion took an unexpected turn and I did my best to correct if not enlighten what I thought was Nak´s inaccurate conclusions about the aging vagina.

I enjoyed your comment, meow.
January 16, 2019 at 17:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AstroGeek1226
=====
The problem with your presentation was also factual accuracy. At the beginning, Aquarius completely missing. Then, almost all signs, aspects, and placements you mentioned means incredible nnumber of combinations. In this topic, everyone who replied has some golddigger indicators.

Virgo men were surely constant disappointment for you and I understand why.

By the way, I always pay. Never asked anyone for help, never I needed.

If you understand astrology at least little bit, then why you don´t see that Venus in 10th means decency and somehow artistic in a public. It shows the way I prefer. But private life is shown elsewhere. So I am not vulgarity-free as you think. You don´t know astrology.
January 16, 2019 at 17:48
=====
But he didn´t write about vagina. He mentioned the other female private part. / maybe about all parts.
January 16, 2019 at 17:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
He absolutely did, Marvin. Private parts refers to the vagina not the breasts.
January 16, 2019 at 18:00
=====
Okay. Ambiguous English language.
January 16, 2019 at 18:14
=====
Yes I want to be clear I was talking about vaginas. It might be crass, I assume it´s now moot, but does the 8th house affect the shape of the vagina? I am talking about tightness, size and moisture, for example aries in 8th could indicate a dry vagina. Correct if I am wrong.
January 16, 2019 at 18:29
=====
You would look to the 1st and 8th house to get an idea of the genital conditions.
The rulers of the 1st and 8th also.

I would not attribute vaginal dryness based on the sign; any health concerns would be a 6th house matter.
January 16, 2019 at 18:33
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interested in some vaginal predictions here.
January 16, 2019 at 18:35
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Naks
and a water sign ? lol
January 16, 2019 at 18:37
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Erinmeow
The 8th house sign can show theyre sexual attitude and motives, but appearance of vagina, come on???
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »