Lilith in the 4th house Composite

September 21, 2021 at 23:02 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) AleRose
Lilith in the 4th house Composite
I am interested in how Lilith plays out in the composite chart in the 4th house. This seems a bit dark but I have not found any information on this overlay 😬 therefore, may I have someone explain and provide information of this?

Please and thank you 😊

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2021 at 23:27
(Taurus) s81
Lilith is the anti-mother archetype, the unfolded forces of nature, chaotic and irrational impulses, etc.
The 4th house is analog to Cancer, ruled by the Moon, all about motherhood, family, roots, origins, the birth place, etc.
A composite chart is the team-up of two charts into a new one, usually a couple relationship.
Having Lilith in 4th house might mean anything involving those meanings, for example: bad and/or scarce relationship with the family, hate against the birth country, etc.
September 22, 2021 at 00:01
(Cancer) AleRose » s81
So there may be some sort of hate or despise in the family within the relationship?
September 22, 2021 at 00:09
(Taurus) s81 » AleRose
That´s only a possibility, it could also take other forms. You can combine the meanings of Lilith and Cancer/4th house in many ways, only a few will have correlations with life.
September 22, 2021 at 13:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Personally I don´t like demonizing Lilith, because in my opinion it´s meaning can be very deep and carry some transforming lessons and on the other hand healing...
Lilith in the 4th house, can manifest in many ways. For example, a difficult childhood, being left unattended, by one of the parents, being somehow different (black sheep) in the family, someone that stands out in the family...or need privacy, intimacy. Sign and aspects with planets will be important in further interpretation about Lilith.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »