Happening so fast, Feels so right

January 14, 2019 at 17:33 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Hillaricious
Happening so fast, Feels so right
It has been 2 months but we both feel like we´ve known each other for ages.....very natural. We are obsessed with each other and we say it openly. Very intense... what does this chart say to anyone who knows a thing or two about synastry? Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 14, 2019 at 20:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lot of nice things.

The only problem can be distrust and illusion with :152: :194: :159: and :154: :194: :153: :154: Both aspects are not fatal and can be overcome by honesty, understanding, respect to differences and love.

Worth of try.
January 14, 2019 at 20:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why even question it at this point?

Enjoy the moment and only start examining it if things take a turn for the worse.

Keep in mind that the honeymoon period lasts 2 years at most.
January 14, 2019 at 22:32
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » MarvinReal
thanks! and yeah, I´ve read a bit about the moon square neptune.

this venus square pluto is crazy, my first experience with it. I have the same aspect in my natal chart, and he has venus conjunct pluto.

for our synastry aspects I was wondering if this is considered a "double whammy"

my sun square his mars
his mars sextile my sun

does it have to be the same aspect or just the same planets involved from both people?
January 14, 2019 at 22:33
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » arrowhorse
oh I´m enjoying it all the way Arrowhorse! I guess I was just trying to find which aspects are making this love so intoxicating and dreamy and intense and fast moving but perfect and passionate.... unlike ever before. trying to learn here lol hahaa
January 14, 2019 at 22:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Hillaricious
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s the right attitude and I wish you continued romantic bliss!
January 14, 2019 at 22:50
(Sagittarius) Dimi2
Venus and Pluto = love sex magic
Post the aspects
January 14, 2019 at 22:59
(Cancer) Trevor77
Hello, its very good synastry, and I dont say that very often as most people know lol

i would like to ask about your venus in 5th house, its supposed to make you really adore everything about your partner, is it a strong attraction on the eyes ? :1:
January 14, 2019 at 23:18
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Trevor77
LB33....wow really? it feels amazing..... yes I adore every single thing about this man. I melt. And yes he is so attractive I could stare at him for hours and never run out of anything to compliment or swoon over. He is perfection....just watching him move and walk....it´s insane. It is the craziest thing. He is perfection!
January 14, 2019 at 23:33
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Hillaricious
Thats very nice to hear, and insightful, iv learnt something new, what it is, is your venus and mars are in the house of love, and these planets are very important, so theyre placement is making you see him as amazing, but to others he is just a harry or wateva lol

congrats on the great synastry, and hope it works out for you :75:
January 15, 2019 at 15:07
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Dimi2
here it is!
Login
(Log in)
January 15, 2019 at 15:16
thank you!!!

You seem to know what you´re talking about. I´m new to asteroids and fixed stars,etc.... but I have been hearing some talk about Nessus and Dejanira.I noticed we have some 7th house activity going on with some of that and nessus conjunct dejanira.? I might be wrong I can´t find anything on the internet about it..... :9:
Login
(Log in)
January 15, 2019 at 16:51
It shows a Fatal Attraction relationship in a nutshell
January 15, 2019 at 22:25
fatal? oh lord!!! lol

yeah that nessus is the abuser and dajenira is the victim? Hmmmm I wonder if that translates into something that isn´t literal violence lol
January 15, 2019 at 22:26
it just means your obsessed with him
January 15, 2019 at 22:44
omg if that isn´t the truth!!!! I think it has a lot to do with my venus squaring his pluto as well as venus in that 5th house.....

Since I´m already on the subject would you mind telling me what you think of the composite? I appreciate all your responses btw :3:
Login
(Log in)
January 15, 2019 at 22:45
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Hillaricious
aspects for composite
Login
(Log in)
January 15, 2019 at 22:47
Your very welcome, i have not started on composites yet sorry,
but im sure you have aquired most the info you wanted to know,
January 15, 2019 at 23:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Hillaricious
=====
Phenomenal composite chart, Hillary.

A Venus Mars conjunction and Moon Mercury conjunction, the former great for sex
and the latter great for communication.

Venus Jupiter conjunction in the 2nd house, you two could make a fortune together.
January 16, 2019 at 01:33
(Pisces) Amema
I´ve helped some friends get a better grip on their relationships by making "solar" charts. Don´t remember if they have another name, and I wish I remembered the source.

You switch places with each person´s sun and ascendant (for each person you switch their sun and ascendant) and then make a normal synastry. The idea being that we express more of our ascendant to others than our sun in the beginning of a relationship.
January 17, 2019 at 06:09
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Amema
Hmmmm.... sounds interesting!!!! I would have to agree!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »