Sinastry, can help from anyone?

September 5, 2021 at 13:46 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Marija Lugonja
Sinastry, can help from anyone?
It looks like a karmic relationship to me, because of the personal planets in my 12th house. Are there any other indicators? Or am I completely wrong? Thanks in advance
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 6, 2021 at 17:30
(Leo) Zvonimir
Božidar Popović can help you explain your natal chart. He lives in Kraljevo, he confirmed it to me personally, and also helped me to see my heavenly path.
September 6, 2021 at 18:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marija Lugonja
System message: Post has been written by user I AM OneBLESSEDCancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It has nothing to do with him, it´s all about you, you let him back in over dreams knowing he is wrong for you. 10 years and you couldn´t find another man?
September 7, 2021 at 04:24
(Cancer) Marija Lugonja » I AM OneBLESSEDCancer
I have my family. Are you saying it´s all in my head even though I don´t feel it?
September 7, 2021 at 04:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marija Lugonja
System message: Post has been written by user I AM OneBLESSEDCancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Okay, you have your family but do you want a boyfriend? I know family is very important in your city, but don´t just use family as a protective shield as to why you don´t have a man. It´s either him or you, I would say it´s both of you. He´s a loser who couldn´t find a woman in ten years so he called you back, and you accepted. I don´t mean this in any cruel way but it sounds like you two are meant for each other, unless one has a mental breakdown in the relationship I see this continuing. No chart needed!
September 7, 2021 at 15:58
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Well, it´s clear that intense attraction exists with his Mars in opposition to your Moon.

About 12th house... Depends on which house system you use. I use Whole Sign so just his Sun and Jupiter are in your 12th house (in Cancer).
September 7, 2021 at 16:13
(Cancer) Marija Lugonja » Emanuel
Yes,intense attraction to my moon.the whole house system changes the whole thing. thanks

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »