Venus square 7th´s ruler (Jupiter) - Incompatibility with Descendant´s values?

August 31, 2021 at 17:08 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) blastardo
Venus square 7th´s ruler (Jupiter) - Incompatibility with Descendant´s values?
In short, topic´s title. My Venus in Cancer squares 7th house sign (Sagittarius) ruler, which is Jupiter in Aries. Does this mean potentially mean incompatibility with a partner?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 31, 2021 at 17:23
(Taurus) s81
Well, it´s a possibility since the meanings are those but that square -besides it´s applying- is at 8°37 of orb, so I guess it´s not that strong.
I guess the fact that your Jupiter disposes your Uranus and Neptune (in inconjunction/quincunx with your Venus) at Sagittarius and in your 7th house is way more influential.
August 31, 2021 at 18:13
(Cancer) blastardo » s81
How would you interpret that ´more influential fact´? Also, would it be a stretch to say that Mars (since Moon, Ascendant and Saturn aspect Mars in Leo positively) embodies more compatible values? Maybe Aries or Leo rather than Sagittarius?
August 31, 2021 at 19:01
(Taurus) s81 » blastardo
Well, in general terms your Venus signals the place of the chart where you expect comfort and beauty, how those things are represented for you, etc, so being in inconjunction with Uranus and Neptune in 7th house sounds like unpredicted fluctuations in your relations and dreamy horizons of what to expect from them will be problematic in that regard. But of course there are other meanings possible that can be more relevant to you.

I guess if compatible values is what you are looking for, is good to remember that besides their natal chart people change and learn things, even improve or worsen their value system, so I guess spotting values compatibility it´s not that easy from natal astrology.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »