Lilith connections

August 19, 2021 at 11:34 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Lilith connections
In my natal I have Sun, Mercury conjunct Lilith. Does this make Lilith prominent in my chart?

I was checking synastries with closest friends and people I share bond with.. and I noticed a pattern that my Lilith conjuncts their personal planets or angles, or their Lilith conjuncts mine planets/angles.. I don´t think it´s coincidence?

It´s like I can be myself with them and tell deep secrets or thoughts and they will understand. (People in general tell me their secrets, cause they somehow feel comfortable to do so, but me personally - I feel comfortable only if I have this Lilith connection with them, it seems.)

So is this a thing that people with prominent Lilith create strong bonds based on Lilith aspects?
Maybe someone has similar experience?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 19, 2021 at 12:03
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m following. I got a Lilith trine Mercury, which makes me curious too.

In my experience is Lilith not about sharing your inner most thoughts, more like doing the stuff you´re ashamed off.
August 19, 2021 at 12:15
(Pisces) 11 » Catch-22
Well yes I would be ashamed sharing those thoughts with other people. it’s like being the (Lilith) true self, you recognize each other and feel accepted maybe.

I’ve noticed 12th house connections can be a bit similar (sharing secrets) but it’s a bit like the other person sees through you without your consent :4:, a lot of feelings, hunches, intuition involved.. that can end up bad.

With Lilith it feels like you just want to tell them everything yourself and do things you normally wouldn’t (because of the judgment).
August 26, 2021 at 07:06
(Pisces) 1janos
It´s very hard to conceptualize :163:.
The archetype is - in my view -, so instinctual, wild, primitive, stubborn, unsophisticated, untameable, childish and at times - not often, child-like.
Obsessive, instinctual (here is that word again) unruly, out of control, even destructive, autistic. And to be even harder, non verbal or pre-verbal, unsophisticated, primitive, raw emotion.
Impish, revengeful, compulsive, driven. Fascinated with its subject, the forbidden fruit?

In polite, civilised society we don´t relate to this part of ourselves, don´t want to acknowledge, that part of our animalistic, even base nature. Forbidden, obsessive desires...? Oh no!

Supress at all cost! Yeah, right!

Not really advisable to do so. But we still try. We are instructed to do so. Grow up! Act your age! Be nice! Stop being...

Part of the Jungian Shadow. Life is fuelled by the Shadow.
You can´t have a working steam engine without coal. Dirty, filthy, dusty, disgusting coal.

Hard to let go of. No, it is actually impossible; can´t be tamed either.

So what can be done?

You/I need to take the time and slowly make friends. Need to be brave, not hasty. Like relating to a wild, untamed animal. Need to stand our ground and not give in either. It´s a balancing act.

Personally speaking, I am a person with 8 less than 4 degree aspects, and 1 just over 4 degrees with :163:, including :163::191: :153:and :151:.
August 26, 2021 at 12:10
(Pisces) 11 » 1janos
We share the same Sun, Moon, Mercury! And Sun, Mercury conjunct. :22:

Thank you for the advice! Is it meant based on my chart or for Lilith in general?

Have you noticed :163: influence and effects in a persons life?
Does the "strength" of :163: depend from how many aspects it has? Or if it conjuncts personal planets?
Or is it always noticeable somehow, depending from aspects, house placement and so..

Also which Lilith do you prefer to use?

Sorry, if too many questions! :108:
August 26, 2021 at 13:27
(Pisces) 1janos » 11
You are welcome. Feel free to ask anything, I enjoy the challenge.

Yes, we share a great deal in our charts.

I work only with True Lilith.

The points I referred to are relevant to Lilith in general, that I find more and more important lately. All close - less than 5 degrees -, major aspects seem important, and relevant. The closer to exact, the more important, as with all other factors. I believe the more factors are involved the more descriptive and personally relevant Lilith becomes.

Lilith appears important by sign, and house position as well. There appears to be some shared qualities with the Pluto archetype. Lilith appears to be more personally relevant.

I would like to recommend listening to Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring.

This piece of music listened to as the main activity - not as background music -, will give you a non-verbal insight to both archetypes, that may further your insight into what I am talking about.
August 26, 2021 at 18:51
(Pisces) 11 » 1janos
Why True Lilith?
I have used the Mean one in my observations. And they wouldn´t be so true with the True one.. :42:

why you find them more important lately?

haha I love how you giving me visuals/ music to understand a topic. Is it a Pisces Mercury approach? It´s very beautiful music, thank you! It somehow feels very adventurous and dangerous, unpredictable - or you can sense that there will be trouble.
August 26, 2021 at 19:28
(Taurus) Silvi
Both types of Lilith´s are conjunction my personal planets. Venus and Sun.

Having this confusion about both.. but being very in touch with all the descriptions.

I do attract many people that represents the characters of Lilith.
They feel that nobody is going to judge them when they know me.
August 27, 2021 at 02:09
(Pisces) 1janos » 11
Well, I base my opinions on observations, while working with people in therapy, and examining their charts.

In my view, it is essential not mix up the map - the astrological chart -, and the territory, meaning the person, whose life, and character the chart depicts.

It may be worthwhile to remember, that 4-5 babies are born every second of time, on planet Earth. That means 388800 babies a day, on average. I imagine, it stands to reason, that there won´t be a great difference between the charts of those, who were born during the same minute. Naturally, due to the geographic location and dependent on the house system used, there will be minor differences. Still we are talking about 270 charts.

So, however refined tools are used, it won´t be easy to find a great many differences. Those 270 people will live 270 different lives.

I put more effort in studying Lilith lately, because I came across an increased number of people´s charts, in which Lilith seems to be more significant.

I love all sorts of music a great deal, and also believe, that the non-verbal (organic?) understanding of such complex and elemental qualities in human consciousness, is fundamentally important.

As you appear to be open to such experiences, I´d like to make another recommendation. Gustav Holst - who was very interested in astrology -, composed a work called: The Planets. Pluto is missing, as it wasn´t discovered yet. Still he seems to capture the nature of the planetary archetypes quite well.
August 27, 2021 at 02:42
(Pisces) fishscales
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 27, 2021 at 03:46
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Good thread (for us liliths anyway) ive got True Lilith conjunct sun, venus and jupiter, around 2° orb. It makes up a big cluster in Leo for me. Trine neptune and moon, and square uranus. So alot of aspects. I do seem to relate to the "lilith life" not afraid of the darker or less sophisticated sides of life. Despise when people put on airs, or try to be fake. Ive read its similar to pluto in expression. Havent spent as much time studying it as I probably should. Enjoyed the comments
August 27, 2021 at 03:52
(Capricorn) Jaided
Shit, your post made me realize that my lilith in Aries squares all my Capricorn planets, 3 out of 4 in close orbs. 😬 That explains a few things.
August 27, 2021 at 04:09
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Jaided
Your lilith conjuncts my moon exact..

Wonder what that means :21:
August 27, 2021 at 04:17
(Capricorn) Jaided » Sunnyshadow
Aha! I remember us discussing this right before you disappeared for about a month :61:
August 27, 2021 at 04:23
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Jaided
What can i say, i like to pretend Im mysterious :61: (when im actually just stuck in a work vortex)
August 27, 2021 at 17:00
(Pisces) 11 » 1janos
Wow! I love it..

I can recommend what I love to listen to:

The Olympians
https://youtube.com/playlist/…

and

The Zodiac: Cosmic Sounds

:75:
August 27, 2021 at 21:09
(Pisces) Bjarklind
Omg! I too have the same Sun, Moon and Mercury and the same conjunctions as you and 1janos!

I´ve similar experience (if not the same, lol) as you.

If I have to dicripe me, it would be ´The diary of everyones secret´ haha.

Anyway, I´ve noticed that people are really drawn into how authentic and carefree I´m when talking about life and the collective, exspecially when it comes to the deep emotions and mental stage.

I can see how some people really needed someone to break the ice for them or just put some things into words.
August 27, 2021 at 21:16
(Pisces) Bjarklind
And I recommend lisenting to Björk when it comes to Lillith/Pluto energy!

Seriously tho...

August 28, 2021 at 01:58
(Virgo) rohini moon
stolen from LeoMoon.. :92:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 28, 2021 at 01:59
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Did pee-wee herman have a sex change?
August 28, 2021 at 02:01
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
:61: :61: :61: :61:

Ohh, wow. I never noticed the similarity between Lilith and peewee!!!!

That´s Lilith from Cheers..

Just give her a red bow-tie :61:
August 28, 2021 at 02:13
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
They def resemble each other. Ill have to brush up on my 80s-90s pop-culture. I didnt know who that was, lol.

I used to watch Frasier with my grandma sometimes. Had to look her up
August 28, 2021 at 04:41
(Pisces) 1janos » 11
Glad you liked both works.

I listened to The Olympians and found the music quite fun. However didn´t really feel the correspondences with the titles and the pieces. Will listen again.

I found The Zodiac easier to relate to and perhaps more relevant. Found it surprising how old the recording was. Great fun.
August 28, 2021 at 05:22
(Pisces) 11 » Bjarklind
Girl ! We’re born the same day. And we talked in private messages before :4:

Bad memory is another thing we share :61:
August 28, 2021 at 15:21
(Pisces) Bjarklind » 11
Omg I can´t, this is so hilarious!

I knew it all the time that your username was familiar, but I somehow managed to choose to not look in to it any further, like what? :61:
October 5, 2021 at 13:38
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » 1janos
Care to take a stab at this Lilith question?

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

I used controversial manifestations due to all the keywords seem to fit into dif charts. Well here the Gemini sign is being objective and showing up in the lies from friends and the betrayal from her brother in the child custody battle. And the flirtatious and fearing rejection of relating with many on the other side.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »