A romantic partner and my mom. Past life lovers?

August 16, 2021 at 12:36 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) osungbemi1010
A romantic partner and my mom. Past life lovers?
I noticed a similarity between a romantic partner of mine and my mother´s birth charts, so I went to look at their synastry chart.

My mother´s north node is conjunct his Venus (1°), and his north node is conjunct her Venus (2°).

Their Saturns are also conjunct (2°), and my North Node is conjunct their Saturns.

I´m not seeking relationship advice, I just thought it was really interesting. I´ve been looking up synastry charts between myself and my family and friends, but I´ve never seen this many in any other charts. I´m very curious about any thoughts on what this possibly signals about my relationship with either of them, and their "relationship" with each other. They´ve never met before (in this life 😅).

Other synastry conjunctions (because they have my attention lately)

His Jupiter conjunct my ascendant (which happens to be opposite my Venus)

His mercury and Chiron conjunct my south node/opposite my North node(2° and 3° orbs, respectively)

My mother´s Mars and Moon conjunct my south node/opposite my North node (0°, 2° in her 8th house)

And, therefore, his 5° conjunct mercury and Chiron conjunct her 2° conjunct moon and mars.

My mother´s Chiron conjunct my Venus, on my DC (0°)

My Jupiter conjunct my mother´s Pallas (2°, in her 7th house)
My mother´s Sun conjunct my North node (5°, her 2H my 6H)...

Any thoughts are appreciated

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 16, 2021 at 17:04
(Taurus) nutelina
Currently reading the astrology of family dynamics by Erin Sullivan.

Your insights would be of more help if you would put a description of the aspects you think are relevant. Like a short story?
August 16, 2021 at 21:13
(Aries) osungbemi1010 » nutelina
I´ll have to get that book!

Lol, I don´t have any insights or a story to tell. I´m curious about what the placements might signal about our past life encounters with each other and connections in this life.
August 16, 2021 at 21:32
(Taurus) nutelina » osungbemi1010
Well it has been asked before and people agreed there are such aspects . I´m sure if you searched on this forum you´d find quite a few good references, south node being an obvious one.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »