help with moon aspects. Mother/child

August 4, 2021 at 19:48 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) rohinivenus
help with moon aspects. Mother/child
I have 3 kids and I am expecting another this December. I am trying to get better at reading charts. I appear to be much better at reading other charts but I think I´m too close to the situation to read my children´s moon aspects. On top of me being concerned about this, I am going to start therapy for my relationship with my mom soon. I knew it wasn´t a healthy relationship but it just kind of dawned on me how emotional manipulative and the lack of boundaries really has to change. I know I need to get therapy because my biggest fear is my issues from my mom repeating themselves in my kids.

My son has his moon in his 8th house in leo, square venus sextile Mars, and he has Uranus in the 4th house. the ruler of his 8th house is in his 1st house with Pluto and Mercury.

I know Uranus in the 4th house could indicate instability in his childhood, or also freedom and unconventional childhood. We have moved alot since he was born.
Both of our ascendants are at the 18th degree, meaning our IC´s DSC´s and MD´s are all conjunct ass well. I have rahu and Jupiter in my 4th house, which is also his 4th house. his moon falls in my 8th house with my mars.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »