Can you help me with this synastry chart

August 3, 2021 at 20:34 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Can you help me with this synastry chart
Can a Scorpio rising ever submit to Leo sun ?
And how bad is it to have his Lilith falling on your 11 th house ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 6, 2021 at 12:34
(Aquarius) viv
I think it might be his Mars on your MC opposite the outer planet stelliums (in both charts) plus your Mars to his Chiron that are the sources of conflict. He may compete for attention with your career interests etc You may open up old wounds Sun square Sun Taurus to Leo may always be a bit of a battle of wills although it can be a creative mix, but I don’t see Sun early Leo square a mid Scorpio Asc as a problem in itself unless it’s your Pluto kicking in without regard for the fact you both have Pluto in Scorpio! Read determined, passionate, stubborn, intense... Lilith has to fall somewhere, she’s out in the open in the 11th! I see his North node on your IC home base as quite a positive ..
August 6, 2021 at 12:52
(Pisces) Cind
I would be more concerned with your mars conjunct his Chiron. He is bound to get hurt haha especially it being your ascendant ruler and in your 8th :39:

Have a look where both your karma asteroids fall and see what the aspects are. Seems like a karmic relationship to me.
August 7, 2021 at 06:53
(Taurus) Dilanakia » viv
Hi Viv ,

Yes I see your point. Since we both have Mars conjunct MC I was thinking maybe we can uplift eachothers careers. My Mars opposing stellium planets including Saturn is a big problem . Especially because Saturn will win the battle between the two.
Thanks ☺️
August 7, 2021 at 06:56
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Cind
Hi Cind,

I will be careful not to hurt. Thanks for the advice.
Which ones are the karmic asteroids? I will check ☺️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »