close friendship and then...

July 29, 2021 at 06:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Suzanne Towner
close friendship and then...
Hello
Met March 2008; mature age students at uni. Pretended single; didn´t want me to walk away. Living separate lives; hadn´t actually split- had to live together bit longer, she was very close to getting residency, they´d moved countries together etc.

Once split, asked if I was interested...soon after big fight, got together with younger girl, he said ´just passing through.´ Then asked what fav restaurant was (in preparation for asking me out). She ended up staying...say by now they´ve split...he never contacted me during rough patches - he´s been fired from few jbs & likely will again soon due to C-19 effecting his current industry.

Said he´d never been as close to anyone as me, think he was scared & we knew each other past life. In many ways he´s boy version of me. Him 7th Sept 1977, Melb (grew up Milan), me 14 May 1974, Echuca 8.40pm.

He officially ended our friendship 4 March 2019, 10.37am (going through rough patch, fired). Do you think we´ll end up together? Really miss him. Piece of me is gone. To connect with anyone, let alone at this level is so rare for me.

Thankyou so much for thinking about and working on my question, I really do appreciate it.

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »