A Very Good Relationship Failed

July 28, 2021 at 15:29 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) srul5
A Very Good Relationship Failed
Hey, im an orthodox jewish who is looking to get married.

i met in my life countless girls. there was always something off.
wethear looks, personallity, brains, sensitivity (always too sensitive or not sensitive enough) etc...
this year i met a girl who i thought i was finally going to get married too.

the dates were perfect, we had the same view on the world, she was smart, kind, pretty, deep, we even listened to the same music...and i have a very unique taste. i felt like i met a unicorn. one in a pack.. (and its not that i was in love or anything... pure mental thinking)
but, even though the dates were perfect i could sense that its hard for her...
i could sense that she is terrified, and i was a little bit scared too but i knew that this is what i wanted so i didnt give this emotion too much space i always conterdicted her with the knowledge that i want to start a family, build a house and the way to get there is a complicated journey of emotions.
but it was trully terrifiying. and... she couldnt take it.
she said i was perfect but she cant keep feeling that way anymore... and broke up with me...
she felt it was suffecating her and taking all her mental space, (and i know it isnt my fault. i gave her all the space i could.) in general i feel like i couldnt do anything better.
its been a month and im still crying from time to time. i cant stop thinking about her. i wanted it to happen so much and she did too and i wasnt even so in love or anything, we only dated for like 3 month... but i saw such a huge potential and its crushing me that it didnt hapen for this weird reason... she took this breakup even harder than me and she wouldnt send a massege or anything... blocked any contact with me.

i was born in jerusalem, israel in march 13 1999 at 8-9 am
she was born in jerusalem, israel at january 25 1999 dont know what hour...
if our names are relevant i will add later.... just dosent feel so comfortable writing it in the post...
please tell me if i need to do something: let go, if she was evcen good for me or not... was this soppused to work? was it bad for me? is there anything better? :(

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 28, 2021 at 21:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello

According to my astro experience this realtions has no real potential.
There is some physical attraction, but her Lilith at your DC is actually made you lose your clarity in perception related to partneships.

Great startnig mutual uderstanding is visible in composite Sun-Mercury conjuction but with the SN near, this gives exactly that "familiar feeling" that actually fades away very quickly.

The lack of interaction between Sun and Moon as well as Mars and Venus in composite, is not that promissing for long lasting but It could work if other elements are great, but that is not the case with this composite.

Let your feeling do what they have to do but I think this is not the energy one suppose to settle with.
July 29, 2021 at 08:26
(Gemini) AmberMoon
I´m sorry for you, Srul5. (btw did you watch Shtisel? If not, ;) tip)

You know, the way you describe it, and also from a girl´s perspective and especially in an orthodox setting (so many people watching along, waiting, expecting, ...) it must indeed be terrifying.

If it doesn´t work out, she or you will probably not be able to say: Hey, it´s ok, it just didn´t work out (though Shtisel did...). These are community bonds, and typically harder to break.

I hope you find someone, but sooner isn´t always better.

Good luck!
July 29, 2021 at 08:44
(Pisces) srul5 » AmberMoon
Haha, I’ve watched it.. and we’re not ultra orthodox like in shtivel… so it is - totally fine that it happened… but I feel so terrible
July 29, 2021 at 19:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
May Hashem fulfill all your wishes for the better and you will find your bashert soon .🙏🙏🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »