7th house

July 28, 2021 at 15:27 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Maria433
7th house
My Mercury and Venus are in Aries in the 7th house. What does that bring me, will I have a happy marriage when/if I do get married, does it show any indication of an actually good marriage?

Excuse my poor knowledge of astrology, I am new to this! :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 28, 2021 at 15:46
(Pisces) Cind
I have mercury in my 7th house.

I think it depends how it´s aspected by other planets and what houses it rules.

With myself I have noticed I think a lot about other people and relationships.
I am quite good at interpreting other peoples situations and feelings.
My moon is sextile my mercury. It is the ruler of my 2nd and 11th House so I have friendships and relationships with people that always live far away.

With you, Jupiter is sextile your Mercury in 9th. I would say a relationship with someone from another country and you also have Pisces on Descendant with Neptune in 5th. Pisces is overseas countries. So definitely see you with someone foreign.
You also have Sagittarius Moon trine your Mercury and Venus.

With chiron in 4th square your venus, I would maybe your family won´t approve of your relationship which could bring you a lot of hurt. Maybe arguments about it as mars is not that far away from your chiron and conjunct your IC.

They are both aspected good and so is your Neptune the ruler of your 7th so I wouldn´t worry about the actual relationships. I would just maybe keep an eye on your family haha. With Sagittarius on your IC I can see they have maybe very specific beliefs.
July 28, 2021 at 16:00
(Aries) Maria433 » Cind
Thank you very much for your insight! You´re such a doll! ❤️ My grandma´s astrology lady told her I would wound up with someone from another country, but I didn´t believe her! Silly me... Have a nice day! 😊
July 28, 2021 at 17:18
(Taurus) nutelina
You want to get married soon? You have still plenty of time left and marriage.. well, that is no guarantee for a long lasting relationship. You have a lot of Fire but your north node is in Cancer, family should be very important to you. So maybe got for just the best.
July 28, 2021 at 17:27
(Aries) Maria433 » nutelina
Noo, I am not planing on getting married any time soon! Marriage is not something I really desire. I was just interested in how the 7th house affected the future regarding marriage and relationships :)
July 28, 2021 at 18:55
(Taurus) nutelina » Maria433
Ah that explains it. :4:
August 2, 2021 at 12:30
(Cancer) C Protagonist » Cind
Hi Cind, I really loved your response to this question.

I find 7th House placements to be really beneficial for those who I have relationships/friendships etc with, but not so much in my own romantic relationships.

I think it´s like trying to find a good place to eat out when your a fine-dining chef - the help you can provide for others is greater than the opportunities for happiness available to yourself if that makes sense?

I have a 7th House Stellium, with my Sun in Cancer, and Mercury and Venus in Leo, all in my 7th House. I´m the go-to person for all my friends when they need help and have great friendships and business relationships, but it is extremely rare to meet someone who I connect enough with to even consider taking it my further than friendship with.... if that makes sense?

It kind of feels like the more focus you have on this house, the fewer people there are who will match your energy.

I´m not really sure how to use my 7th house placements to my advantage romantically I guess - could you possibly bring any light to this?
September 6, 2021 at 19:44
(Capricorn) LunaPhoenix
Hi! I have a 7th house in Leo at 8°. I´ve been w/my husband for 22 yrs, legally married for 8. We´ve been through hell and high water and there are times that I don´t want to be in this marriage anymore. I love him but I don´t think being ´in love´ with him is there. I´m really not sure what to do. Having 3 kids doesn´t make it easy when trying to make thos decision. I have a feeling he senses my feelings about this but hasn´t said anything or won´t because, tbh I´ll probably deny it. Any insight would help.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »