Past life/karmic relationship?

July 28, 2021 at 05:33 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Lisschick
Past life/karmic relationship?
Last week I posted about an upcoming date I had. I didn’t get much info on our charts and was hoping to try again.🤞🏼We know each other from school almost 20 years ago but we were not friends.

I thought the date went really well and we have a second date set up over a week later. I really like him but our communication in between dates is super dull. Via text. Also he’s super extroverted and I’m not. I’m really into this guy so I’m hoping to get some insight on his chart and our comparability?

Thanks I’m advance! ❤️❤️❤️
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 28, 2021 at 10:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I often read personal planets to Saturn is karmic. You both have plenty have of that.

Also South Node contacts to planets.
July 28, 2021 at 22:59
(Virgo) Casey
To be honest, I wouldn’t count on this relationship. Not being harsh, just honest with the facts of moon oppose moon (emotionally opposite), Mercury oppose Sun (communication styles are different and could be a huge challenge if not a barrier). Mars Conjunct Saturn on the ASC > Mars Conjunct Saturn is not a great combo, the ASC person with feel Mars as too harsh, straight forward, outgoing, while the Saturn person will find this behavior restricting, distasteful, or not aligned with ones same core value system, perhaps.
These are just a few I noticed quickly, I didn’t think I would need to look further with these hard aspects involving personal planets and Saturn.
All I’m saying is don’t take it too serious, keep it light and let it play out ;) hopefully you’ll keep us updated ! :)
July 29, 2021 at 08:15
(Gemini) AmberMoon
You made a summary of some things you don´t like, or that you worry about.

Yet you did not make a similar summary of things you do like, only that you like him.

Chart set aside, briefly consider this observaton.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »