[Vedic] Lord of 7th in different Nakshatras

July 26, 2021 at 11:29 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) cubic
[Vedic] Lord of 7th in different Nakshatras
Been exploring Vedic lately for the first time, found this video and it seems quite on point about a bunch of people I know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

There is a comment under the video with timestamps for the different Nakshatras.

For the uninitiated: you need to generate a Sidereal chart on Astro-seek first, and see which planet is your lord of 7th, then scroll all the way down, and find the Nakshatra its in.

It´s this weird Vedic stuff like Mula, Uttara Ashadha, Swati that´s what you´re looking for.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 26, 2021 at 12:03
(Libra) leorising
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed to heard about my 7th lord Saturn in Anuradha (7th lord vedic astrology is capricorn). :68:
July 26, 2021 at 17:17
(Virgo) rohini moon
It´s been awhile since I have listened to this from my partners point of view....his nakshatra for this describes me perfectly 😂😂

And of course, vice versa.
July 28, 2021 at 11:08
(Leo) cubic » rohini moon
Right, but he/you don´t necceserily have the expected Nakshatra in the chart anywhere, right? My understanding is that it´s that you live in a way that creates that sort of profile, that matches the partners Nakshatra. Perhaps also we partially make people behave at least a little to our expectations, based on the 7th lord Nakshatra.
July 28, 2021 at 15:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » cubic
Actually I do. His 7th lord nakshatra is Purva Phalgunni.... my Mercury is in Purva Phalgunni

But mine, Chitra - he doesn´t have.
July 29, 2021 at 00:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Vedic always blows up your whole spot, I´m telling you...

Telling the whole world I like to eat in bed. :61:
July 29, 2021 at 06:12
(Leo) cubic » rohini moon
That is no exaggeration, it does feel that way. It´s like.. you learn the Vedic stuff and you start having privacy concerns :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »