Moon Conjunct Saturn in 12th synastry

July 23, 2021 at 21:10 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) degreesofsin
Moon Conjunct Saturn in 12th synastry
Me and my best friend have :152: :191: :157: in our synastry at an exact degree in the final degree of Cancer (29´), in her 12th house. Is there any special meaning to this? I´ve heard a lot about 12th house synastry being "fated" in a way and it does somewhat feel like that, but I am wondering if the signs and specific degree the planets are in make a difference in this case. I´m posting the synastry chart just in case anything else is of note in it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 23, 2021 at 22:27
(Taurus) s81
Well, having both Jupiters in trine with both Neptunes, and both Mercuries and Venuses in trine also, looks pretty interesting.

Besides that, it seems to me that the Moon-Saturn (the fact that is in her 12th house implies some, not "fated" but, unconscious bond) conjunction has it´s counterpart in the South Node-Moon conjunction. The South Node is like Saturn in terms of constriction, limitations, impositions, etc. So both Moons (emotional worlds) are "restricted" by the other person in some way. I can´t tell how those "restrictions" are working or expressing, it might be in some constructive way like "protecting each other" or somehow "modulating each other emotions" I don´t know, but what the chart says is that it is specially challenging for you both since those "restricting" conjunctions are in square.

Btw, it will be good for you to read about your Jupiter conjunct her South Node.
July 24, 2021 at 00:46
(Capricorn) degreesofsin » s81
Thank you! Yeah that does make sense with the South Node-Moon being like Saturn-Moon so it´s reciprocated on both sides, in addition to the Moon square Moon and the Jupiter-South Node conjunction sounds pretty interesting. Her being a Cancer sun with her Moon conjunct my South Node and me having heavy Sagittarius and Pisces in my chart and her South Node on my Jupiter kinda explains a lot.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »