12th house synastry overlays

July 20, 2021 at 03:43 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
12th house synastry overlays
Curious about this. How it manifest.

I know someone very casually that has Sun, Merc., and Venus in Virgo, which falls in my 12th house. Ive read a little about it, but still pretty green on all of it. It does feel kinda karmic. Just something about this person almost feels like i know them without actually knowing them. From the first time I saw them, something seemed strangely familiar and wondered if this has something to do with it.

Ive read several interpretations that say the planet person is affected by the 12th house person also.

Dont have a pointed question here, just fishing for general info on 12th house overlays

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 20, 2021 at 06:39
(Capricorn) Emanuel
It could be very spiritual, healing close connection... But also people with planets in our 12th house can bring our downfall, by indulging in sensisitive topics of 12th house(like behind your back enemies)
July 20, 2021 at 07:23
(Aries) ram_goat » Emanuel
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…

A certain president from the 1990´s and his 21 year old intern...

check out the 12th house stuff they have going on. I just knew it. I also suspected at least one of them- probably her, was also a very 12th house person in their own right.

So.. something else to be mindful of with the 12th house- personal scandal.
It´s a weird house. I rather like it but I have Jupiter there, which I read everywhere, protects me, but I think the world is full of examples of people with heavy 12th house influences who must live without much protection at all. Results can be all over the place in such cases.
July 20, 2021 at 07:25
(Aries) ram_goat
It does feel kinda karmic. Just something about this person almost feels like i know them without actually knowing them. From the first time I saw them, something seemed strangely familiar and wondered if this has something to do with it.

Yes it has everything to do with it. take a snapshot in your head of that
feeling.. that´s the 12th house feeling. We all feel it from time to time.

My moon is in my 6th, and think this, being opposite the 12th house, helps me to see 12th house people a certain way, and even help them a little. Even if I am their opposite, and not really like them, still, I understand them somehow.

It´s not a bad house but it is a strange one. Step carefully there. These people can be draining, too. Exhausting. Make sure you can get away from them when you need to. For your own well being.
July 20, 2021 at 07:45
(Aries) ram_goat
another heavily 12th house affair between a Brit politician and a young girl..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…

Christine Keeler´s chart..

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…=

John Profumo hasn´t got a good birth time, but she´s 12th house enough by herself to suit my purposes, and the nature of their relationship tells the rest.
July 20, 2021 at 09:08
(Pisces) Cind
Definitely karmic. I had my venus and mercury in my ex´s 12th house. 12th house can mean overseas so it can manifest in that way and he lived in another country so we had a long distance relationship.

I think me as the venus and mercury person I could read him really well, I always knew when he was lying. It was like reading an open book. But with my venus there I couldn´t tell if he actually cared about me and the other way round too. I think if only one person is spiritual the love can get lost as the other person is looking for tangible ways of viewing love.

I would say a very psychic placement.

Me being the planet person after we split up I knew things about his life from dreams. Strangest thing ever. I would dream about stuff in his life that I otherwise wouldn´t of known.

I am not sure about the house persons perspective but he was always suspicious of me like I was up to no good even though I was very loyal. Maybe its the fact the 12th House is a place where things get lost.
July 20, 2021 at 09:16
(Aries) ram_goat » Cind
he was always suspicious of me like I was up to no good even though I was very loyal. Maybe its the fact the 12th House is a place where things get lost.

Or another expression of the weird nebulous unease that comes with the 12th house. You´ll always feel it in some form or other. You just have to get used to it.

And yes a very psychic placement.. which is yet another thing that can freak some people out, or put them very off balance. I think many people feel that weird "tingle" and become fearful because they don´t know where it will stop. How far it will go. But most people don´t have very strong psychic abilities, so it can only go so far. Fear that it will go "too far" outside someone´s comfort zone is understandable but usually not realistic. We all have some ability, but most "normal" people´s (that includes me!) is limited. This limits how weird things can get. For ordinary people there is much more to fear from the more mundane things coming from the 12th, like public scandal, misunderstandings, or emotional damage flowing in either or both directions between two 12th house people.

If you don´t know how to keep your actions and intentions good and positive, then it´s best to stay away from the 12th house and 12th house people. Try the 6th house instead. A much more straightforward, if somewhat boring house.
July 20, 2021 at 09:56
(Pisces) Cind » ram_goat
Yes that is very true, it can be too much for some people that´s why with 12th House you have to be spiritual and the other person as well.

I am very open, I mean I am a Pisces so for me this was never too much but for him he was an Aries with Taurus Moon and 2nd House stellium. He just wasn´t comfortable letting me in. So closed off.

I have 12th House placements with my best friend but she is also spiritual and we have the best connection. I trust her and she trusts me, we also have a very psychic connection so it just works.

I think 12th House you have to be very open minded and empathetic as it is based on more than we can comprehend on an intellectual level.
July 20, 2021 at 10:03
(Aries) ram_goat » Cind
Trust is a very important 12th house word. But it´s the house of untrustworthy people mixed in among the trustworthy ones. Good you found one you can trust. That totally changes the nature of the 12th and makes it a really magical and healing place. Have to be careful that you only let the right ones in..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 20, 2021 at 13:22
(Leo) plumreve
I can say the most karmic feeling thing I´ve ever experienced... his Venus/Uranus conjunction is in my 12th...his Venus is ON my 12th house cusp - 0 degrees (and it all unfolded during my Neptune square natal Neptune/moon conj). In our composite, Moon is 12th house OPP Mars in 6th.

And like @Cind - he was and is very suspicious of me, even though I was never doing *anything* nefarious. Cind, I can tell you, from my perspective as the house person, the dreams go two ways here. It´s almost constant. but ... my Pallas is conj his sun and his Pallas conj my moon/neptune, so maybe that´s in the dream connection, too.
July 20, 2021 at 13:31
(Pisces) Cind » plumreve
Omg really? Did he tell you he´s had dreams about you?

I am very psychic anyway so it´s not just him I have dreams about. It´s about everyone. I know at least a month before when someone is coming back into my life as I have very vivid dreams about them.

But my mercury was conjunct my ex´s psyche in his 12th so the connection is strong. Needs cutting to be honest hahaha :61: not a fan of these dreams its been a year and half. Cut cut that energetic cord haha
July 20, 2021 at 15:13
(Leo) Zephyrin
I would be glad to share my experiences about 12th house.

Someone´s Mercury in another´s 12th house may be an indication of knowing how the house person is feeling or thinking even if he/she does not tell about it and that is kinda scary for house person. Mercury person may be aware of it and enjoy. There may be a sense coldness in conversations and Mercury person may abstain from deep talk, may be extremely secretive.

Venus in another person´s 12th house is not nice. House person may ask too many questions to planet person about the past partners, want to know what you´ve done with them and the worst part is, house person may not trust you at all whatever you do, he/she may always think that you keep dark secrets from him/her. Past plays the main role for that placement. I can say that Venus in partner´s 12th house may turn a relationship into a toxic one easily.

I guess the worst 12th house placement in a synastry chart would be Pluto or Chiron. Especially Pluto because the house person may feel so vulnerable in the relationship that this may cause Pluto person to take advantage and there may occur a desire to change house person´s life, thoughts and attitudes. No doubt there would be any kind of manipulation and restriction caused by the Pluto person. If gashlighting was a placement in synastry, it would be Pluto in 12th house.
July 20, 2021 at 15:57
(Taurus) s81
Your 12th house is not empty, Saturn is there, so those planets of the other person will have to deal with your Saturn.

In any case, when the Sun of a person falls in your 12th house, it´s healthy that some lights in your dash turn on.
July 20, 2021 at 16:53
(Leo) plumreve » Cind
Ha! Yes ... he told me about his dreams. In fact, that´s how things got moving into something more materially realized - we shared our dreams of each other with each other. The first one (on my end) was insane: I posted images from a book I was re-reading on social, he messaged to me to say he used to have the same book (first time messaging me). I didn´t tell him until later that was revisiting the book *because* I´d dreamt a few nights before that I gave him my copy of the book (after everyone surrounding us, in the dream, sort of vanished and we were left standing in the middle of what looked like athenian stadium ruins). I hadn´t touched it in over 15 years, dreamt I gave it to him, saw critical images from the book in the dream, looked them up, posted the images, he reached out... all went from there. and oh -- the book was about dreams. ha.

Dreams on my end have continued, not sure about his end. It´s been the same amount of time for me, and I was *just* this morning thinking about doing a cord cutting thing after running into him yesterday and then encountering cord cutting advice randomly (or not, now that it´s come up twice today) through someone else´s story.

I look at Pyche, too, for this sort of psychic thing -- it´s conjunct (1 degree) his Eros. I think it´s rarely just one aspect or house activity that causes the psychic stuff. and I think Neptune comes in there, too, of course.

My Chiron in his 12th... maybe that´s the lack of trust, too. @Zephyrin (and not to post hijack but) I´d love to hear how Chiron in 12th might play out, from your perspective, on planet person and house person. You don´t need to mince words around it being my Chiron (assuming I´m the "bad buy" there, at least via projection. haha).
July 20, 2021 at 17:48
(Aries) ram_goat » plumreve
@Zephyrin (and not to post hijack but) I´d love to hear how Chiron in 12th might play out, from your perspective, on planet person and house person.

Threads go where they go, in here.. no need to worry about such things.
The best and longest threads in here often meander quite a bit.
July 20, 2021 at 19:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have this going both ways, their Venus, Pluto, ascendant in my 12th; my Sun, Venus, Mars in their 12th. I should probably also mention we have a lot of Neptune aspects both ways.

It started with the vague eerie feeling of familiarity and recognition like you mentioned, that "dont I know your from somewhere?!"

Not sure if this feeling is an illusion or projection though because more I get to know them, the more they remain a mystery. I can never fully scratch the surface it seems, doesn´t matter how much I ask questions and try. Something about them feels illusive and it triggers some trust issues for me.

Feels like there´s a psychic connection but also feels like there´s a blind spot somehow. Honestly it´s kind of confusing....I´m still trying to figure it out. I do feel like we help each other though.

Also have this with a best friend of mine, her Sun/Mars/Mercury in my 12H *and* conjunct my SN. I feel like she´s my sister from another mister. She´s always had my back, from what I can tell.
July 20, 2021 at 19:37
(Leo) plumreve » ram_goat
Well, alright then! Meander I will.
July 20, 2021 at 19:38
(Leo) plumreve » Zephyrin
moving this to new comment b/c I think the tag didn´t happen above

"My Chiron in his 12th... maybe that´s the lack of trust, too. @Zephyrin (and not to post hijack but) I´d love to hear how Chiron in 12th might play out, from your perspective, on planet person and house person. You don´t need to mince words around it being my Chiron (assuming I´m the "bad buy" there, at least via projection. haha)."
July 21, 2021 at 00:36
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Thanks for all the replies. Some really good ones. Informative too

I feel bad for starting these threads without having time to follow up much. I should have more knowledge of this topic. My ex had mars and Jupiter? Maybe in my 12th house. But dont really like to use her as a good example.

This other person has alot of good synastry with me as well as the three planets in my 12th. Probably the most deja vu ive ever had with a person
July 21, 2021 at 00:54
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Curious to know due to your mentions of deja vu type feelings...any significant south node aspects between the charts?
July 21, 2021 at 02:53
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
No, not really. Trine my mars and 150° from my mercury (forget the name of that one)

Sun/Moon conjunction and Mars/Venus conjunction. May be more just physical attraction, but just makes me do a double take something fierce

I think the 12th house stuff has something to do with it. I just wonder how the planet person feels about the 12th house person. Probably already been answered. Ive glanced at this (thread) once or twice all day. Yall know what Ive been doing...🥵

Still try to make time for astrology :4:
July 21, 2021 at 02:58
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
Looking back at my relationship with my ex, i know exactly what you mean in those last couple sentences.

Alot has to do with the intention and the maturity of the planet person, from what Ive read. I suppose they can be your greatest blessing or worst nightmare

She had mars directly on my 12th house cusp, jupiter and saturn also in my 12th
July 21, 2021 at 02:58
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
I feel bad for starting these threads without having time to follow up much

as if this place ever runs out of gab.
July 21, 2021 at 12:17
Man you are good at finding those sun-moon conjunctions with people...

Is it your sun and her moon?**

If so, king of the relationship aspects to me.

The reverse works too, just doesn´t represent the "classic archetype" as much.

Of course, the Venus contacts don´t hurt...

I guess the 12th house overlay could cause the feelings of familiarity you´re experiencing...the one caveat I would mention is that if it´s their planets in your 12th, what you could be feeling is something that is awakening in your own subconscious...her planets there are kind of "stirring it up"...the fact that whatever is being "awakened" is already a part of you could account for the feelings of familiarity..

Those 12th house overlays can also create a feeling of mystery, which isn´t always a bad thing in a relationship...

**Edit: on further investigation, it seems like that´s what it is. :15:
July 21, 2021 at 23:02
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Its the same person, lol.

I guess ive got a bit of an infatuation going on. Ive only met her once or twice. Shes younger and was engaged. Think she still is maybe. Ill forget about her for awhile and then see some new picture of her (Facebook :28:) and ill get interested again and look at our charts.

I think the moon/sun conjunction is a big one, yes. And its like within 1°. Pretty much my dream girl. Mars/Venus conjunction pretty big too im sure.

Its like just looking at a picture of her brings up so many ..emotions, maybe?

Its like seeing someone that you swear you know alot better than just meeting once or twice for a brief time.

My Saturn is conjunct her Venus also. Within 1°. Think i read how that could be strong but challenging. Maybe something that takes time to build, yadda yadda.

The 12th house thing is interesting to me. Also got a lilith/Pluto conjunction exact. Ill just be over here day dreaming
July 22, 2021 at 01:54
Ah I was wondering if it was the same girl, but you didn´t mention it, so I figured it wasn´t...

Yeah...sun-moon conjunction and Mars-Venus conjunction...

Can´t say the attraction is a mystery...

Thing is...she´s got to feel it too...

Engaged, not engaged...

As Stevie Wonder said...

All in love is fair...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries