This girl is really crazy

July 20, 2021 at 02:56 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio
This girl is really crazy
This girl is in my school. She is an Aquarius and I am a Scorpio. Everytime we pass eachother there is always a weird intense energy surrounding us. She is really talkative and I am really talkative with our own friends. When we are near eachother its pretty intense. We have a few things in common. Some how I got her time and place she was born. I need help doing an analysis on this person. I dont know if its just me. We are both really observant people and we analysise. We never spoke in real life and on instagram I constantly message her. In class she is constantly trying to analise me which makes me closed because I don´t like to feel vulnerbale with girls. Please help me out!!!!!

I need help finding out what is this intense feeling and what It may lead to???
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 20, 2021 at 04:13
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio
Someone please help me. there is kind of tension, sexual energy. Some sort of energy and its hard for us to see eachother in the eyes.
July 20, 2021 at 08:27
(Pisces) Cind
I just wanted to check before doing the chart. You say that you´re in the same class but you was both born in 2003? Which would make her the year above you as you was only born in October. Are you sure her birth year isn´t 2004?
July 20, 2021 at 10:46
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio » Cind
No we go to school in Australia. It´s a little bit different. We are both born in 2004. Sorry about that.
July 20, 2021 at 11:07
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
Hey there

If her data are correct, you actually have complete mutual channeling since your Vx is at her AC and her Vx is at your AC.

This means that you both have that strong need to "absorb" each other and to completely grasp in each other energy field.
July 20, 2021 at 11:19
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio » RohanScorpio
Sorry I made a mistake 2003. Sorry It was the worst mistake. The data was right and we are both born in 2003. I felt like I doomed myself for saying 2004 by accident.
July 20, 2021 at 11:22
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio » Moon_Queen
What does that mean???

Is there any hard placements or intensity.

I feel we are alike but our intense energy was intense because we are shy at first.
July 20, 2021 at 11:22
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio » Cind
I typed 2004 by accident. We are both born in 2003 and the data is correct. Im sorry for that.
July 20, 2021 at 12:06
(Pisces) Moon_Queen » RohanScorpio
This is something that is happening to people. You just see her completely and she sees you completely, I do not have any other words to describe this phenomenon.

This does not have to mean that you are match (I doubt you are), it is just more like you meet someone that speaks your language in totally different country. You want to talk with him and you want to hang out because you understand each other´s language, bur eventually you realize that it is all you have "the ability to understand each other language"

Vx involvement is very often a bait for some experience you have to go trough so, without hopes high, let that relation go its own way.
She wants to get to know you fully and let her, and you get to know her ...
July 20, 2021 at 15:10
(Aries) nutelina
Sounds like...
YouTube
YouTube
July 21, 2021 at 00:06
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio » nutelina
Really accurate but we havent even spoke😥😂
July 21, 2021 at 02:02
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Sooooooo, why is she "crazy" ..... 🤔🤔

Crazy cool? Crazy attractive?? I dont sense in your explanation that its crazy in your typical "shes crazy way".....

🤔🤔
July 21, 2021 at 02:10
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
lol Jess, I was going to say the same!!

Aside from the Moon-Venus connection (being a very powerful one), rest of the chart is pretty challenging.

My advice : don’t call a woman or girl crazy. even if u think she is, just don’t. :1:
July 21, 2021 at 04:26
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio » JessSezItSoftly
Crazy mysterious comming from a Scorpio. She is an Aquarius. For me her energy is really alluring and as well attractive. It draws me in. In draconic she is a Scorpio rising!!!
July 21, 2021 at 04:27
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio » OctoberScorpio
I meant it in a good way😅
July 21, 2021 at 07:20
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Wow !! Your vx conjunct hers asc and her asc conjunct your vx. Vx is about who do we secretly attracted to / seduced by. Also there are other many positive aspects as well as challenging ones.

You may need to align on the gap of your love languages.
July 22, 2021 at 01:38
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OctoberScorpio
"lol Jess, I was going to say the same!!

My advice : don’t call a woman or girl crazy. even if u think she is, just don’t."

Amen to that girrrrrl....🤣🤣
July 22, 2021 at 01:41
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » RohanScorpio
Oooooohh I see.. So, what you´re really saying is "its" crazy... (the way she makes you feel) not "shes crazy".......
July 24, 2021 at 01:47
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio » Dilanakia
Does that mean she is secretly attracted to me and I am secretly attracted to her😲

We sort of look back and forth at eachother but its like so intense.
Please tell me about the challenging ones!!
July 24, 2021 at 14:47
(Gemini) beep » nutelina
Lmao my life still today….🙃😐
July 24, 2021 at 16:08
(Taurus) Silvi » OctoberScorpio
:75:

Spot on.
July 24, 2021 at 16:14
(Leo) cubic » RohanScorpio
I figured you mean it in a good way, just because I do recall being your age and expressing myself in a similar way, but in the same time I agree with OctoberScorpio that it´s kind of distasteful to call her crazy. I have been avoiding the topic cause of its title. Just saying.

July 25, 2021 at 01:46
(Scorpio) RohanScorpio » cubic
I meant it in a way to describe the alluring feeling. I didnt mean to put it like that. As well its hard to show what I feel on text. My mistake.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »