Similar interests but different love values

July 19, 2021 at 08:15 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) quinn_xx85
Similar interests but different love values
I´ve just been wondering what it is going to be like when a person has their Venus making conjunctions to your personal planets... Simultaneously, their Moon also making squares to all of those planets.

I had a friend who was born 2 days after me and he has his Moon in Leo... His Taurus stellium is in my 4th house and I´ve got to say that this is one of the most powerful connection I´ve ever experienced in my life until now.

A really strange spiritual feeling I had toward the person initially when we first met, very familiar... almost like a family member.

But I doubt that he actually felt the same way, this feels somewhat one-sided.

Thank you so much for reading my post, much love :80: :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 19, 2021 at 12:21
(Leo) Cheliel
If his Moon makes a square to your stellium in Taurus, it also means that it is in square to many of the planets in his own chart. In other words, this means that your relationship is activating or reactivating an intimate issue concerning him.

Take for example the Moon square Venus, which reveals a challenge between emotions and feelings. If he lives with this personal issue, the fact that his Moon is in square to your Venus will reactivate his own issue because he will tend to nourish the same forms of taste as you, however your feelings and affections only confirm these own emotional uncertainties (Moon square).

From this point of view, it is possible that he does not know how to behave with you, because somewhere, it is possible that he feels a strong connection and at the same time, something that brings him back to these inner conflicts, which at least imposes itself as a confirmation to his personal discomfort.

This may translate into other avenues of exploration, but the idea remains the same, hence perhaps this retreat, as if he is trying to protect himself or you from what is disturbing him.
July 19, 2021 at 17:24
(Taurus) quinn_xx85 » Cheliel
That… explained a lot onto the fact of how he was acting toward me… there was a lot of resistances coming from his side.

I’d assume it’s quite difficult to cope with when you’re in a connection with someone who has their planets squaring your Moon yet your Venus seems to fancy them so much… many inner issues are forced to come up to the surface is what would be as a result.

Somehow I am also feeling like I’ve been only seeing him for what he had presented himself to me in the past and not the person who he actually is, perhaps… regarding to the aspect Venus squares Neptune.

Well… I was really hoping to have a good friendship with this person since I felt strongly about them and really wanted to help them with anything, but I guess… they had to protect themselves and there’s nothing I could do to change that.

Thank you so much for your inputs. This makes me feel somewhat better since I’ve now understood why things came down to be that way :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »