A pisces Man / Neptune involved ?

July 16, 2021 at 18:00 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Hellomidnightlovers
A pisces Man / Neptune involved ?
Hello

Something happened. I met a man, 9 years younger than me. That was one of the easiest communication of my life. I was finishing all his sentences, guessing what he was thinking. I felt incredibly good and attracted to him. Attracted because I felt good close to him, confortable and curious about what he has to Say. My English is not good, but, he was understanding me behind the words. Really an amazing meeting of minds.

I was 100% he was a Sagittarius like me, or a fire sign. Because he is very nice and sunny around people. And he makes so much jokes ! I asked him, he is pisces ! (22 of February 1999, in Cairo or London I can’t tell).

He has a girlfriend, it’s not even the point. It’s just that I am interested in what in our synastry could make me feel so good and attuned to him. I have an idea : my moon in Aquarius exactly conjunct to his Neptune (falling in my 4th, almost 5th house). What do you think ?

His Mars in Scorpio was quite intense for me, I was sure he had Scorpio influence in his chart, because of his way to stare at me sometimes, and I felt « observed » by him.

I will never see him again certainly. But it’s good to feel more alive after meeting someone.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 16, 2021 at 23:54
(Taurus) s81
"What do you think ?"

Your analysis seems to be accurate. Your Moon on his Neptune (illusions, attraction), his Mars (masculinity) in Scorpio in semi-sextile with your Venus (feminity) in Sagittarius, etc. Also you have your Vertex and your Descendant at the last degrees of Piscis, in conjunction with his Venus at 0 Aries and his Jupiter at 2 Aries, and that is why you remember him and he was meaningful: your Vertex activation.

More, you have your natal Moon with the "memory" of it´s last conjunction with Saturn, and next to your North Node (which expands everything), so being at 10 degrees of your natal Saturn, I would think it still be under certain influence of it, and you know, Moon-Saturn aspects in natal chart indicates the person is prone to relations with big age difference (besides this was not a relation of course, you might enter in one some day). In any case, have present that being around 9 years or 9 and half years old of difference, implies opposing lunar nodes, that IMHO is not the best.
July 17, 2021 at 07:23
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Some relationships are never meant to be. Am I right if I think he did some awakening within you? Nobody can rewrite the stars, not even the stars itself.

I once had the same feelings, having met my twin flame I thought. There was a magical, even divine "reason" we got together, but I was wrong. The meeting wasn´t supposed to be romantic, it was meant to be spiritual and to start a path to awareness. After it did, it´s purpose was fulfilled and she disappeared in the ocean of the feminine. Just like Orpheus and Eurydice, but less tragic, we live in both worlds now. I only feel guilty, when I peek at her FB profile, I didn´t start the same process with her and she remained a girl in stead of evolving into a woman.

So perhaps this guy did something with you, probably inspired you, I hope the fruits of this connection will give you an abundant harvest.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »