10th House overlay

July 16, 2021 at 12:09 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Cind
10th House overlay
I am a Leo rising but for some reason Taurus placements can not stay away from me. :61: They make me feel like I am not ambitious enough or like I have no drive or idea of what I want in life.

I mean I do have Sag stellium and I am a Pisces. I am very free spirited but also hard working I have capricorn venus in 6th. Things just come easy for me and I don´t strive for a massive carrier because I want to be able to travel the world and live a peaceful life rather then collect material possessions which do not make me happy and to be honest give me anxiety. I am a minimalist so money and things don´t drive me. I would say what gives me drive is complete freedom.

So why do they always gravitate towards me if they think I am not ambitious enough. Do they just want to be able to let loose like me but cant? hahaha :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 16, 2021 at 19:13
(Taurus) s81
You have a complex chart.

Mars is the only eastern planet, it´s retrograde, in your 1st house and ruling the MC. You have two different and very active (lot of aspects) stelliums, one at 6th house in Capricorn (which ruler -Saturn- is in mutual reception with one of the planets there -Neptune-) and the other at 5th house in your Sagittarius (which is not only intercepted but also containing both rulers: house -Pluto- and sign -Jupiter-, and adding the Moon to the mix hah!). It´s a huge complexity to start with, and just with the main planets, so I guess is not that easy to find clear/straightforward answers.

In your 10th house you have your South Node, conjunct to your Part of Fortune, so I wonder how much influence has your roots (due to the Lot of Fortune formulae) in the way you serve society (not only job life) and if that might be the key to understand the "gravitation" you express that they have.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »