Soulmate tool finder

July 16, 2021 at 09:15 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) CancerPiscesVirgo
Soulmate tool finder
Hi. Does anyone know if there is a site with the exact date and time of your soul mate based on my chart.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 18, 2021 at 02:13
(Pisces) fishscales
No such thing could exist or should exist.
July 18, 2021 at 03:51
(Capricorn) Datta108
What will they think of next!!??
Please brother whatever you do Dont spend any money on this!! This world is becoming like the cheaters and the cheated unfortunately 🙏
July 18, 2021 at 04:48
(Taurus) s81
Based in your chart with that Mars-Jupiter connection, in your case a conjunction, I would suggest going out and trying your luck in a non-stop fashion, you´ll get good at it faster than you think dude! If you are persistent enough, sooner or later you will find what you are looking for :36:
July 18, 2021 at 08:29
(Gemini) Edy
Haha I know one site dealing with this...it does not work in the way you described..but knowing someone´s birthday it tells you if you are soulmates or not...it works well for me...
www.in-contri.com
Honestly if you find a birthday that matches to yours how will you find the person with that birthday?...But at least you can check if someone you like/love is your soulmate or not...
July 18, 2021 at 11:31
(Taurus) nutelina
If you are willing to SEEK :4:
July 18, 2021 at 12:26
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Synastry charts can only confirm some gut feelings you may have after having met the possible "soulmate".

Soulmate is not based on astrological aspects but on gut feelings and the energy when you talk to the person. There´s generally a special atmopshere and a special energy when you talk to him-her.

There´s always a little probability to find your soulmate on the Internet but I think it´s harder to know cause you don´t meet him-her in person so the Internet can fake/modify reality regarding your way of talking and express. Personally I would advice you to let you guided by your gut feelings and simply being connected with the atmosphere around you, the higher planes and the surrounding energies.

Go out and look for your soulmate in real life. Internet is real too but it´s not a "natural" atmosphere. There´s something much more genuine when you meet your soulmate in person first and not on the Internet (in my point of view ofc).
July 18, 2021 at 12:28
(Virgo) Etherealmind » s81
I agree with you tio !
July 18, 2021 at 16:39
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Hahah If we could we would lol ;D

But what we can do is narrow things down to best possibilities ^^

Narrowing down to the year

You´re a horse chinese zodiac.
Chinese zodiac shows inner nature.
If one has conflicting chinese signs with an partner, relations will have more compromises than is ideal & can go awkward or imbalanced
even hostile if it´s the antagonistic opposite sign.

Horse are best compatible with sheep/goat, tiger & rabbit.
sheep/goat = 1979, 1991 & 2003
Tiger = 1986, 1998
Rabbit = 1987, 1999

If you stick with the ones around your age you have better rapport/familiarity on generational likes & tastes, music/movies of the era that comes with the outer planets being the same (uranus,neptune, pluto)
So turns birth years of 1998, 1999, 2003 as most favorable for harmony.

Being an cancer sun, your best vibes are with other water signs (trines your sun)
Pisces & Scorpio is great harmony, fellow cancer´s will clash & get on nerves.
and secondly the earth signs (sextiles + opposite)
Taurus, Virgo & capricorn
the water/earth harmony is complementary

It´s likely that you have friends or best friends with these sun signs already in your life.
Or even had childhood/teen girlfriends & crushes of these signs.

This narrows things down to months
pisces 19 feb - 21 mar
taurus, 20 apr – 21 may
virgo, 23 aug - 23 sept
scorpio, 23 oct - 22 nov
capricorn, 22 dec - 20 jan

as favorable, along with birth years 1998, 1999, 2003.
So you´ve got the months & years now.
Note that the chinese year starts at the end of january or beginning of february depending on the year.
So capricorn born jan 2003 is an horse, not sheep/goat
& capricorn born jan 2004 is still a sheep/goat

Sun + Chinese compatibility has been used for traditional arranged marriages in the past, as it yielded good overal results.
This is a very general broad stroke, as there are many other possible combinations that we can "settle" for

If you meet someone you like (or if they´re on those dates)
check the "love compatibility" on top of the site here on astroseek to see compatibility on the rest of the chart & the harmonies.
You´ll likely find that women on those above mentioned dates will have favorable compatibility & harmony on the rest of the chart as well.

Have to warn you that even if you´d meet her (your soul mate)
you might not always like what you find... ^^

As zodiac doesn´t account for a persons background or choices in life.
Alcoholics, drug addicts, promiscuity, education level & other things of habits, morals, ethics & lifestyles etc.
Those are results of their environment, upbringing & choices made in life.
Nothing to do with the astrology aspects they were born with.

People make choices in their life, and you might not agree with it.
Even if it´s the soul mate you´ve been looking for, have to make a choice to how far things are acceptable to you, in regards to your own way of life.

So keep that in mind, that you might not always like what you find ;)
I wish you good luck in finding your soul mate(s)
As you´re still 19 you got plenty of time with meeting & gaining experiences
Cheers :37:

*Welcome to astroseek & the forum by the way ^_*
July 18, 2021 at 16:55
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » nutelina
astro SEEK & you shall astro FIND my friend :5:
July 19, 2021 at 13:31
(Taurus) nutelina » Victor_Valiant_
Yeah,how is the Netherlands regarding love & astrology? We Dutchies are very non-believers when it comes to woo-woo.
July 19, 2021 at 14:22
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Etherealmind
"person so the Internet can fake/modify reality regarding your way of talking and express."

In real life too, not just internet. Maybe harder for someone, but not unusuall to find a lot of fake people in your real life.
July 19, 2021 at 16:07
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » fishscales
I always think on this episode when I hear about such a tool...
YouTube
YouTube
July 19, 2021 at 20:26
(Taurus) nutelina » Catch-22
Hmmm, might actually watch it or are the previous seasons better?
July 20, 2021 at 07:41
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » nutelina
Honestly, the entire series is worth watching. Makes you thinking of issues differently.
August 22, 2021 at 11:37
(Capricorn) Irina Clementtina
nope, i search it =))) #piscesmoonproblems
August 22, 2021 at 12:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Maybe join a farming community, pick up some gardening tools, and you might meet your soul mate. :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »