Lilith in close conjunction to personal planets

July 8, 2021 at 01:11 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) kaalimars
Lilith in close conjunction to personal planets
How do you all feel about lilith in close very close conjunction to personal planets (mars, venus, moon) ? and how was this played out in your experience?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 13, 2021 at 19:44
(Taurus) Silvi
Uhm... I always felt in some kind of power struggles with authority figures.

Like being attracted in some unconscious way. I used to attract a lot of mans with that Father, Bossy , or controller behavior. Or very influential. ( Sun conjunction True Lilith).
Or older mans even when I was very young that makes me feel so awkward...

For me it also represents my own relationship with my Fathers , biological and adoptive. As if I was very rebellious with them in some way.

And as my T. Lilith is in 9th. My adoptive father was some kind of Priest on the church and I become in the black sheep about Catholic lineage of my family. One of those happy to break all beliefs. Hehe
July 13, 2021 at 19:53
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Silvi
I have my sun conjunct Lilith too and yeah had some not so funny experiences with old men
July 13, 2021 at 19:57
(Taurus) Silvi » Ioaanaa08
I found a post in astrology forums while ago about this uncomfortable feeling of having strong Lilith.

A lot of us had those darks experiences
In our childhood.
I remember teachers or psychologist at young age looking me " in that way ".
July 13, 2021 at 20:33
I remember i was in the bus and an old man was telling me not to shave and i was like 14 years old it´s scared the shit of me and i always always made sure to sit next to someone i know after
July 13, 2021 at 20:39
There is the classic Lilith situation unfortunately... But I learned to identify these people very easily after all my experiences.
July 13, 2021 at 20:44
Those who are 2ce your age ?
July 13, 2021 at 20:53
Exactly.
December 30, 2021 at 10:01
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Silvi
Do you only consider your true Lilith in your birth chart ?
December 30, 2021 at 10:52
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Lilith conjunct MC here, very rebellious, could end up in a career that is considered taboo and a high chance of being sexualised by others or remembered that way when working on the job but I could be wrong.
December 30, 2021 at 13:35
(Aquarius) viv
Intense.
I think when BML is close to Sun Moon or actually any planet the person is forced to deal with Her power internally, act it out in ways that may feel right over their edge or have others mirror Her or distort Her right in our face.

I think, in her power, she is an expression for the erotic source of life. My personal experience of her is through experiential astro training and otherwise really through working with Medusa, Kali and also Sekmet. In my chart she’s in the 10th in early Virgo but only came out occasionally as absolute wrath when my creativity was trashed or later when clients were abused by exploitative systems. She didn’t really show up as BML until after I turned 60!

BML in Virgo is inconjunct my Sun in early Aqua, square Ceres and Moon in early Gemini but trine Vesta in early Cap and sextile Persephone in early Cancer ..The Virgo Cancer sextile with midpoint in Leo makes a yod to my Sun in Aqua. My airy rational mind which looks after people’s every day identity can’t deal with Her directly, though I try(like now) For me she is an earth energy. I am aware that when I am in a powerful personal relationship or facilitating depth processes I stand differently. it’s like She makes a priestess of me for a time, quietly demanding a radical truthfulness that takes processes way deeper .. V

Btw do you know Kelly Hunters book on BML?
December 30, 2021 at 17:46
(Scorpio) Kisses
Idk why I’ve had some of these experiences when I don’t have Lilith conjunct personal planets but maybe it’s a whole world thing

My friend though with Lilith in 10th house has been overly sexual and sexualized since we were preteens. I remember in middle school there was this guy who had to transfer to a different school because he threatened to rape her

My first job was at this pizza franchise owned by a 55 year old man and he actually had his Sun conjunct my Ascendant and his Venus Mars Ketu (South Node) conjunction on my Moon and he would always try to touch me. I said something about how I wanted to work out more cause of my stomach and he came up to me and pinched my stomach, then later on I was walking past him and he poked me in the belly button just shit like that
January 6, 2022 at 10:01
(Scorpio) ComradePole
I have my Lilith in Pisces trine my Venus in Scorpio and i think this has had a relatively positive effect on my intimate life, but a downside of this is that my intimate relationships end up liyng around sex so much that romance and love end up being shadowed by it, which can make this relationships feel unfulfilling for me, because i crave deep emotional connections with people and i like affection as well.
February 22, 2022 at 14:01
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
AQUA MARS CONJUNCTS LILITH

- It gives me strong willpower to assert myself and how I should be treated fairly.
- I always called out ill-mannered people and how badly they behaved toward me and others.
I just snapped whenever someone is being an ass lol.
- Absolute freedom for my time. I hate being controlled by someone and being caged on their standards.
Being forced to agree on how the way things are and should be.
(That´s my true nemesis. I have my own mind, yes?)

AQUA VENUS CONJUNCTS LILITH

I´ve never been in a relationship before and this must be the culprit idk lol
Also, I seem to attract degenerates or promiscuous men and I´m like ...
Noooo~ leave me alone. I´m fine in my own desolate realm, thank you very much.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »