Love Compatibility, the highest Loving #

July 7, 2021 at 21:42 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Jujutini
Love Compatibility, the highest Loving #
I´m curious what is the highest number a person can get in the Loving category of the Love Compatibility?

The highest I´ve gotten is 5

But in passion I got a 7

Conflict I´ve had 17

What are the max out of these categories? Just curious and ambitious :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 8, 2021 at 01:03
(Aries) JWo
Great question. Is that the ultimate goal? I’ve had high numbers in love, compatibility and passion yet, it didn’t work out. 🤷🏻‍♂️
July 8, 2021 at 05:31
(Taurus) s81
Well, I guess those values are somewhat given as a general idea on the subject of astrological "compatibility" between two natal charts. They cover planetary major aspects mainly, but no lunar nodes or important asteroids for example. In any case those summarizations could be an starting point for the casual astrologer to finally dive into a deeper analysis IMHO.

Human relations are dynamic, and solving problems together usually tightens the bond, so having a certain amount of challenging aspects in a synastry might be very healthy for a couple I think.
July 10, 2021 at 13:50
(Aquarius) Jujutini » JWo
I just find it interesting and curious what is the highest number a person can get?

I would agree the person that was the most toxic for me had the highest loving number I ever had (5).

Yet the few people I enjoyed the most were a (2).
July 10, 2021 at 14:14
(Aquarius) Jujutini » s81
You can see the asteroids aspect btw you and the person you are matching up with though it doesn´t give you an explanation of what you are seeing.

The aspects are nicely shown under each partner or you can see on the chart, one you click on asteroid in synastry. It also gives you the option to redraw the aspect to see aspects including Chiron, Lilith, and more.

Yes I agree in regards to human relations and healthy challenges as I´ve had many and find it very interesting to see what comes up from my past compare to my recent.

Similarity of energy and more, of certain individuals being consistent and similar astrologically in their compatibility in regards to me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »