What is my ideal partner?

July 2, 2021 at 12:26 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
What is my ideal partner?
Hi!
I´ve been having many short term relationships/connections but nothing really permanent due to many karmic encounters. Since I have such a profound stellium in Scorpio in my third house, my moon in the 12th house, pisces in the 7th and capricorn in the 5th I´m not really the ideal partner to be in a relationship since I´m very independent and I need a lot of alone time and time to work on myself and my own projects. In the past I used to be a people pleaser and I had co dependent issues which I have worked on a lot and I used to be so caught up in the relationship in which I had a hard time balancing the rest of my life. I´ve heard that my ideal partner should be a capricorn or have strong influences of capricorn or even pisces due to my 7th house. Anyway I do prioritize my own spiritual connection to the divine and my own projects than being in a relationship, same with having kids I don´t want any which could cause problems. Same with my spiritual beliefs, people get tired of discussing these topics which is my every day life. So that makes me question if I will end up like a monk or something, not literally speaking.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 2, 2021 at 12:44
(Sagittarius) RA_
Hi, first I apologize coz this is out of my character to give advice like this. Your ideal partner will come to you when you are finally ready to settle down. I´ve seen many relationships that they did not rely on astrology that their love lasted for a life time.

You already know yourself your wants and needs. This will take you lots of compromise and to surrender thyself to be with someone in a long term coz problems will be there.

Based on what you stated above, this person should be a long term friend that knows your quirks or perhaps someone who is mature and beaten by life that they prefer just to have someone to be with them for life. Love really is a complicated thing it comes with problems and challenges.

Maybe you are not just ready yet.

As for astrological advice there are lots who can help you here.

This quote just came out of nowhere not sure if this will apply to you but I´ll share it anyways. Have a nice day.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 2, 2021 at 12:58
(Leo) cubic
Haha, you sound similar enough to me. I have such thoughts once in a while myself, it seems thus far 12th house Moon related.

I used to think I have impossibly high demands for alone time or going somewhere else on my own, but there are certain type of people that seem to be naturally ok with that sort of thing. At least I did find one some long time ago.

But no it doesn´t seem like this is how majority of people are? They expect more constant relating, and get puzzled when you want to suddenly 12th house, it seems to me, and with kids it just seems you´ll have to forget about it for the most part, which sounds awfully draining for Moon in 12th house I suppose...
July 2, 2021 at 12:59
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » RA_
Thank you for your advice! It´s not that I´m not ready to enter a relationship due to the comittment part it´s about the fact that I´ve only encountered karmic relationships in the past which has been preparation for my future relationships which will make me attract better relationships. I did have future plans with my exes and I wanted something stable together minus having kids part. I know where I want to settle in the future but at this time it´s pretty impossible to move there. So unless I meet someone with the same desire to move there or are from that country and wants to move back I will remain single cause I´m not looking for hookups or anything short term related. Besides that my relationships in the past hasn´t worked out due to my strong spiritual believes and interests which can be perceived as pretty intimidating if they´re not as interested as me. I might sound like I have a long bucket list of requirements but it´s important to find someone who are on a similar path as me which in the past it didn´t work out cause we were on different journeys. However I´m not desperate in finding someone I´m just curious if anyone could see anything in my chart or what my ideal partner should have for signs/traits etc. But yes I believe that I will find someone when the time is right and focus on my path.
July 2, 2021 at 13:02
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » cubic
I feel the same way! I need my alone trips as well! Funny enough my ex was a leo and scorpio rising as well and he was pretty introverted. He had planets in the 12th house too, not the moon but like Saturn etc.
July 2, 2021 at 13:29
(Sagittarius) RA_ » amandaallansson
🙂
July 2, 2021 at 13:52
(Leo) ELIXIR
A Leo Sun with Pisces Rising and Scorpio Moon would be my suggestion. Just a suggestion, though, since earth placements will go well with your Virgo&Scorpio ones as well =]

Btw I may be a good match for you with my :172:/ :175:/ :182: our synastry looks interesting :61: :61:

Joking apart, I talked to a friend of mine, a professional astrologer. She told me there was a guy she had a really great synastry with and guess what? - She couldn´t handle him at all and they separated after a while. Sounded odd at first but later I realised myself that a nice synastry is not everything. Unless it´s a really really awful one, then run!! :5: :5:
July 2, 2021 at 14:22
(Leo) cubic » ELIXIR
"She couldn´t handle him at all and they separated after a while. Sounded odd at first but later I realised myself that a nice synastry is not everything."

Well there is also Enneagram and MBTI/Jungian compatibility that HAVE TO permit the astrological synastry to even play out as it should. If there are irreconcilable differences in the e-type and MBTI compat, it´s just not gonna go anywhere after a while. Golden I think knows possibly what I´m talking about. So there are more underlying systems of compatibility that govern the relationships. I see it playing out on this forum all the time.. etc.

Anyway to the OP: with Moon in 12th, people from where you´re born probably are unaccepting of your usual way of expression, but you probably figured that one out also. Living somewhere else seems to change that, like abroad people even are interested in what I have to say, and think and they don´t mind the way I express myself emotionally at all.. it happens that in these places my Moon moved to 1st house from 12th, not sure if that´s the reason, perhaps.

As for relations, since I´m in a similar predicament as you, perhaps I won´t be the best to give advice, but I think it´s better to yeah preserve yourself some, since if you have too many of these whatever-we-call-them-nowadays type of short termers, you might end up being so burned, it will be difficult to open up as you´d normally like when you find someone you´d like to spend more time with... just a word of caution.

Also think if it will be satisfactory to be with someone who is receptive and on the right tracks spiritually and ethically, but is not necessarily so deeply involved as you are.. sometimes it´s good for us intellectual/spiritual types to be with someone more down to earth, and not be so ON all the time if you know what I mean?

Just ah.. on one hand you know what you want, on the other some thinking like that seems to have blinded me personally to some excellent prospects in the past, because they weren´t like the sort of people I´m used to.

But sure I want what I want myself also, and the solution is in following the path, living right and so on.

It seems connections where the other have at least one personal planet (idk about the rest) in the 12th house tend to stick around more, are more relatable. 12th house mafia stuff...
July 2, 2021 at 20:11
(Leo) ELIXIR » cubic
These are completely new words&abbreviations for me that you use in the 2nd paragraph. Tell me, how come is a 3rd party going to PERMIT me to have my synastry played out?!? :47: I´m literally feeling the wilfulness taking over my body, I got hot :10: :61: hahaha

I like your 12th-house-moon explanation in the 3rd paragraph, it´s similar to what I know. Do you think relocation is the best decision? What could be the other options? :25: :25:
July 3, 2021 at 02:58
(Leo) cubic » ELIXIR
Yes I used some jargon words.

It´s not a living third party like that, lol, it´s underlying mechanics that limit or permit how far even a very good synastry can go. That´s one of the reasons you see synastries not working sometimes or awful synastries having more staying power than expected.

"Do you think relocation is the best decision? What could be the other options?"

I don´t know that relocation is the only option, obviously it´s not always practical or affordable, relocation is serious business... but it does seem to do something for 12th house Moons thus far. I´m not a seasoned astrologer so that´s all I can say for now.
July 4, 2021 at 13:50
(Virgo) Ruledbymercury
wow are we the same person !!! You must be a Virgo rising . What degree is your ASC in ? I am 27 degree Virgo rising and I feel you completely spoke of me in this.
July 6, 2021 at 23:50
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Ruledbymercury
I am 20 degrees in Virgo, so pretty close!
July 6, 2021 at 23:56
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » ELIXIR
Both of my exes has been a Leo :4: my first ex was a Scorpio rising, someone which I´ve been on and off for many years but today I feel like I will always have him around in my life but distance keeps us apart. After that I have mostly attracted guys that are from the same country and appearance as my ex lol. One of them was actually a Pisces rising but our relationship only lasted 2 weeks sadly even though we got intimate and close to each other. For now I will stop chasing and I feel fulfilled just taking with my ex as a friend from time to time and focus on myself and my life instead. Relationships can be quite draining and time consuming!
July 7, 2021 at 01:26
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
"So that´s makes me question if I will end up like a monk, not literally speaking"

I mean. .never say never. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility..

Saturn in the 7th in Aquarius would point more towards a non conventional kind of marriage/marriage partner, and I would definitely say older than you. Someone more mature, but "different" as Aquarius is often labeled as..

Your ideal partner definitely isn´t Bob who works down at H&R Block from 9-5 everyday..
July 7, 2021 at 07:36
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Hey Amanda , from your chart I think someone with sun or moon Virgo, Pisces , and scorpion would fit. An Aquarius may make you feel zen but s/he can’t handle your intensity
July 21, 2021 at 06:43
(Leo) cubic
https://barbarapijan.com/bpa/…

Chandra = Moon
Bhava = House

So according to Vedic the first life partner or marriage partner or however you call it, will have qualities of House 6. Seems like it would be a mixed bag at best. Alleviated if they are involved in some helping profession to unload their resetnments/blaming stuff.

"Most commonly, the alliance features a mixture of well-intended aid-and-assistance, along with an underlying blaming resentment arising from the personal history of Mate-1 (which, recognized or not, matches the core expectations of Chandra-12)."

I´ve not been married, but I guess I´ve had one LTR that matches that description.

Patterns of Mate-2 and so on are easier, more digestable.

Funny, I also found an email from a few years ago where I´m stating to someone close that given my patterns thus far, it´s like I´m going to end up being a monk of sorts.

Given the characteristics and needs of that Moon, it seems it takes something extra to find someone who blends with it just the right way, so it´s sustainable.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »